Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rand Paul

3 posters

Go down

Rand Paul Empty Rand Paul

Post  WHL Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:32 am

Have you noticed how the press is trying to make out Rand the village idiot as they did his father? Yet I listened to Judge Napoliano sp.? on Kennedy and he said 60% of people do not think the gov should be listening in on our phone calls and with younger people 80% think that. And most people I know don't think they have any business listening to our phone calls unless there is reason to suspect something. Rand is for small gov so who are all these people who want bigger gov?????
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rand Paul Empty Re: Rand Paul

Post  News Hawk Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:16 am

Rand Paul "walked back" his anti-snooping rant by saying that any Terror attack will be blamed on him.

He's right...

Sad

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:11 am

WHL wrote:Have you noticed how the press is trying to make out Rand the village idiot as they did his father?  Yet I listened to  Judge Napoliano sp.? on Kennedy and he said 60% of people do not think the gov should be listening in on our phone calls and with younger people 80% think that.  And most people I know don't think they have any business listening to our phone calls unless there is reason to suspect something.  Rand is for small gov so who are all these people who want bigger gov?????

Unfortunately Rand Paul's views are not reaching many in the voting population. The State Media are excellent gate keepers and they are very good at what they do.

Case in point:

Hillary is running on women’s rights, yet in her own staff women get paid less. - Not called to task. Rolling Eyes

Hillary is running as the “People’s candidate”.  Nobody in the State Media is questioning this?   Shocked

The Clinton’s are somehow not representative of the 1%?  

Hill-Billys are now in the top ten wealthiest Presidents in our county’s history; they have a mansion in Chappaqua, along “Whitehaven” in Georgetown, DC.

In the real world, wealth is measure of success and is really not a negative attribute, but when the Clinton’s speak of Wall Street and corporatism, the hypocrisy here is over the top.

Just imagine if Mitt Romney lived in a place called "Whitehaven".   Laughing
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:46 pm

LOL! How is Whitehaven allowed???

You are right, the media is something else. WE might as well never vote again.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down