Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I Made America the Most Respected Country on Earth"

2 posters

Go down

"I Made America the Most Respected Country on Earth" Empty "I Made America the Most Respected Country on Earth"

Post  News Hawk Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:42 pm

Obama: I Made America the Most Respected Country on Earth—Nope

That crisis in international relations has been solved. The oceans are receding. Or rising. And the earth respects Obama. Obama said, “People don’t remember, but when I came into office, the United States in world opinion ranked below China and just barely above Russia, and today once again, the United States is the most respected country on earth.

Part of that I think is because of the work we did to reengage the world and say we want to work with you as partners with mutual interests and mutual respect.
FrontPage Mag

As ISIS and Russia march, and as China builds islands in International waters...

Views of The Narcissist-in-ChiefHimself...!

"I Made America the Most Respected Country on Earth" Wrong%20Way%20Obama%20-%20Football_zps8brgkr2r

Evil or Very Mad

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

"I Made America the Most Respected Country on Earth" Empty Re: "I Made America the Most Respected Country on Earth"

Post  WHL Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:21 am

He lives in his own little world doesn't he? He is the most disillusioned man I have ever met!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down