Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why this site is going nowhere

5 posters

Go down

Why this site is going nowhere Empty Why this site is going nowhere

Post  obervantone Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:05 pm

It's boating season and it has taken two weeks for any posts about Lake Winnipesaukee while threads bashing the government are very active. 

How about this.  There was a drunk boating accident near the Governor's Island Bridge last night.  5 injured two boats damaged. 

Of course it probably never happened because none of you were there to see it with your own eyes so the only source of information would be government sources or the news media and it has been stated elsewhere that they can not be trusted.  So which one of you News Hawks are going to personally get the story behind the story completely on your own?

I think I've had enough of this site, I may lurk now and again but since it seems to be made up of only a half dozen people saying the same thing over and over and over, I've got better things to do.

Obervantone  Out.
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Why this site is going nowhere Empty Re: Why this site is going nowhere

Post  WHL Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:55 pm

I did hear about the accident and saw pictures, so I am sure it did happen.  

Sorry you feel that way, but if it's not for you, we won't beg.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why this site is going nowhere Empty ...This Site is Staying a Very Busy Forum...

Post  News Hawk Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:22 pm

The accident was thoroughly covered at Winni.com.

Even with three Wolfeboro forums, we can't hope to compete with them—so why even try?

Stick around for the jokes—or Government stories (from Britain)—that have to compete with the jokes.

Which reminds me: there's a great joke-site (from Britain)—better'n any of ours. Every one a gem!

What a Face

I'll look for it.

I love you
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:45 pm

Bye, bye!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:48 pm

fshnski wrote:Bye, bye!
I like you fsh.  You crack me up!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:53 pm

fshnski wrote:Bye, bye!

Oh...he'll be back after the weekend: it's just that we beat-up on him too badly today.

Cool
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:01 pm

Wouldn't you know it?

Now that the scofflaw speeders have gone home, the Marine Patrol "drops in" at 7:59-PM.

Rolling Eyes
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:17 pm

MP always seems to like to be around at night when it is quiet.  I think they do the other side of the lake during the day more often than not.  They used to come here every day around 1-2 and then again in the evening.  I don't think they did the 1-2 time much last year though.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:43 pm

obervantone wrote:It's boating season and it has taken two weeks for any posts about Lake Winnipesaukee while threads bashing the government are very active. 

How about this.  There was a drunk boating accident near the Governor's Island Bridge last night.  5 injured two boats damaged. 

Of course it probably never happened because none of you were there to see it with your own eyes so the only source of information would be government sources or the news media and it has been stated elsewhere that they can not be trusted.  So which one of you News Hawks are going to personally get the story behind the story completely on your own?

I think I've had enough of this site, I may lurk now and again but since it seems to be made up of only a half dozen people saying the same thing over and over and over, I've got better things to do.

Obervantone  Out.
Yeah, I missed this one. I was spending my time outdoors and not in front of a computer.  Terrible thing to happen but it’s hardly an accident.  I never could understand why anyone would think of getting drunk and then getting behind the wheel of anything.  I partake in my share during the summer months, but when I do the keys stay on the hook until the next day. 
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down