Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOUNTJOY; Where are black leaders when they are needed most?

4 posters

Go down

MOUNTJOY; Where are black leaders when they are needed most?   Empty MOUNTJOY; Where are black leaders when they are needed most?

Post  fshnski Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:47 am

WASHINGTON, August 20, 2013 — Channon Christian, 21, and Hugh Newsom, 22, were carjacked in Knoxville, Tenn., January 6, 2007. From that point on, they endured unspeakable torture, then were brutally murdered.
According to the testimony of the Knox County Acting Medical Examiner, Newsom was sodomized with a foreign object then physically raped. He had been blindfolded, bound and gagged and stripped from the waist down. He endured hours of torture and rape while offering no resistance because he was outnumbered and shot in the shoulder and back.

Newsom was paralyzed from these gunshot wounds and died from a pistol put directly to his head and fired after he begged for his life. His body was set on fire.
Not only did Christian witness this brutality, her death was far more tortuous, drawn out and brutal.
Christian’s death also came after hours of torture. She was repeatedly raped, sodomized, suffered severe injuries to her anus and vagina, scrubbed down with bleach on her wounds, then had bleach poured down her throat to conceal DNA evidence, suggesting forced fellatio with oral ejaculation.
She was not bound until the end of her ordeal and a grocery bag placed was over her head then she was stuffed in several trash bags, covered with sheets and dumped in a dumpster. As freezing cold temperatures added to her torture and weakened her, she slowly suffocated to death.

Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/political-potpourri/2013/aug/19/where-are-black-leaders-when-they-are-needed-most/#ixzz2cbTOCuVA
Follow us: @wtcommunities on Twitter
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

MOUNTJOY; Where are black leaders when they are needed most?   Empty Re: MOUNTJOY; Where are black leaders when they are needed most?

Post  Donzel Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:58 am

Enough my friend. This forum doesn't need to discuss that kind of racial hatred, and that is exactly what you are doing.

Donzel

Back to top Go down

MOUNTJOY; Where are black leaders when they are needed most?   Empty Re: MOUNTJOY; Where are black leaders when they are needed most?

Post  fshnski Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:00 am

Just ignore it like you do everything that doesn't fit your agenda. If obama can be a racist, if holder can be a racist, if the Reverends sharpton and jackson can be racists, why can't I.

Last edited by fshnski on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:17 am; edited 2 times in total
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:02 am

fshnski wrote:Just ignore it like you do everything that doesn't fit your agenda.
If racial hatred is your agenda, then I'm in the wrong forum.

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:24 am

Donzel wrote:
fshnski wrote:Just ignore it like you do everything that doesn't fit your agenda.
If obama can be a racist, if holder can be a racist, if the Reverends sharpton and jackson can be racists, why can't I?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:16 am

fshnski wrote:
Donzel wrote:
If obama can be a racist, if holder can be a racist, if the Reverends sharpton and jackson can be racists, why can't I?
LOL....well well well...you finally admit you're a racist!!!!!! Now lets see if your compadres follow suit, as usual....
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:50 am

I'm am just following the so called leaders of our country. Is it OK for them to be racists?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:38 pm

That is awful! That happened in 2007??? This is the first I have heard of it.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down