Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benghazi Hearings—Democrats Walk Out...

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Benghazi Hearings—Democrats Walk Out... - Page 2 Empty Re: Benghazi Hearings—Democrats Walk Out...

Post  Casy Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:07 pm

WHL wrote:No, you didn't call us a name, but your post was not very nice.  You used a lot of not nice words.
And your posts are "nice"?

What were some of the "not nice words" that I used. I only use common forum grammar that is used world wide.

You just don't like anyone who has different political views then yours.

Now let's just debate like adults and quit crying foul all the time. It just gets us off topic.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Benghazi Hearings—Democrats Walk Out... - Page 2 Empty Re: Benghazi Hearings—Democrats Walk Out...

Post  fshnski Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:08 pm

Casy wrote:
WHL wrote:No, you didn't call us a name, but your post was not very nice.  You used a lot of not nice words.
And your posts are "nice"?

What were some of the "not nice words" that I used.  I only use common forum grammar that is used world wide.
Like batshit crazy, disgusting un-American, (you spelled America with a lower case a). assholes, disgrace, douchebags, asswipes.  

Your'e quite the classy lady.

That says a lot about the left.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:12 pm

Like I said: "Now let's just debate like adults and quit crying foul all the time. It just gets us off topic."

Please stay on topic for a while and maybe we can get the truth in some of your one sided posts.

That's all I request. I'll be "nice" if you will be "nice".

Thank you!

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:18 pm

The State Department probe into the attack on the U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya, was not independent and failed to hold top officials accountable, according to the House Oversight Committee's report scheduled for release on Monday.

Various media outlets obtained embargoed copies of the 100-page report on Sunday, including The Daily Beast.

The Administrative Review Board appointed by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton blamed four mid-level State Department officials while ignoring the roles of officials at the highest level of the department.

The four mid-level employees were placed on paid leave, never told why, and later given new job assignments within the department.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/house-report-faults-hillary/2013/09/15/id/525777#ixzz2fZmJDXXW
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:21 pm

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was given an advance copy of the State Department's report on the 2012 Benghazi attack, and her staff was warned not to field a potentially weak witness for a congressional hearing.

Republicans say the revelations raise serious questions about the independence of the review, which was intended to be an independent investigation into the security lapses that led to the attack and the lack of response from the government during the two assaults over eight hours.

Retired Adm. Mike Mullen, vice chairman of the accountability review board, acknowledged he warned Clinton chief of staff Cheryl Mills not to send a particular official to appear before Congress because he thought "she would be a weak witness" who might have hurt the State Department's case, according to The Washington Times.

Breitbart identified the woman as Charlene Lamb, deputy assistant secretary of state for embassy security, who was one of four officials put on administrative leave following the attack. All four have been reinstated.

"If this (investigation) is so independent, Why are you giving the State Department a heads-up about a witness coming in front of this committee?"

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Benghazi-report-State-Hillary/2013/09/20/id/526857#ixzz2fZn2ZcDy
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:50 pm

Nice copy and paste but you've milked that one to death...IMO that is.

I thought this thread was about Democrats walking out.  There is already a thread about what happened in Benghazi.

Could we stay on topic and debate what it states.

That's all I'm asking for.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:38 pm

According to Barack Obama, his Party, and their media minions, Benghazi is a "phony scandal."

The folks at HBO mustn't think so, for according to the Hollywood Reporter, the cable network has just optioned New York Times best-seller "Under Fire: The Untold Story of the Attack in Benghazi" as a telepic to be executive produced by Jerry Weintraub.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/09/20/hbo-creating-benghazi-movie#ixzz2fa6kiAcw
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:29 am

Casey wrote:I thought this thread was about Democrats walking out.  Could we stay on topic and debate what it states.

That's all I'm asking for.
Two (of 18) Democrats stayed for the victim's statements. Is that open to debate?

Evil or Very Mad 
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:28 am

fshnski wrote:According to Barack Obama, his Party, and their media minions, Benghazi is a "phony scandal."

The folks at HBO mustn't think so, for according to the Hollywood Reporter, the cable network has just optioned New York Times best-seller "Under Fire: The Untold Story of the Attack in Benghazi" as a telepic to be executive produced by Jerry Weintraub.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/09/20/hbo-creating-benghazi-movie#ixzz2fa6kiAcw
It's clear to me that you don't have the wherewithal to carry on a debate.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:47 am

Benghazi Hearings—Democrats Walk Out... - Page 2 Obama-Phony-Scandals-Benghazi-Terry
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:21 am

Casy wrote:
fshnski wrote:According to Barack Obama, his Party, and their media minions, Benghazi is a "phony scandal."

Or could it be I have no desire to waste my time debating with somebody who holds none of the same values that I do? We have nothing to debate. I don't care what you think.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:18 am

fshnski wrote:
Casy wrote:

Or could it be I have no desire to waste my time debating with somebody who holds none of the same values that I do? We have nothing to debate. I don't care what you think.
You left a word out of your comment. I would say that you should have said:  none of the same POLITICAL values.

Are you still afraid of Democrats?  We won't harm you.  BOO!  Razz  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Scaredy-Cat. Razz  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:49 am

Please explain why the Dems. won't tell us where Obama was and what he was doing when Benghazi came down. And please tell us why Hillary will only testify to certain things. Why did she say it doesn't matter now, it's over. I think it's very important to know what happened because we should never let it happen again!!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:03 am

OK, everyone is going off topic so I might as well.

Where was Bush and his followers when these incidents happened under his watch:

1. Jan. 22, 2002: Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami Attacks Indian U.S. Consulate
Five policemen were killed and 16 injured in the eastern Indian city of Calcutta because of an attack on the U.S. consulate by militant group Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami. American employees including the consul-general in Calcutta, Christopher Sandrolini, were unscathed, and those injured and killed were all Indians.

2. June 14, 2002: Suicide Car-Bomb Outside U.S. Consulate in Karachi
Twelve people died in an attack outside the U.S. consulate in Karachi when militants exploded a car bomb. A Taliban splinter group referred to as Al-Qanoon, or "The Law," claimed responsibility for the attacks that also injured 51 people. Two hired guards, a Marine, and five Pakistani staff members were among the injured in the attack that followed then Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld's visit to the country.

3. Oct. 12, 2002: String Of Bali Bombings Included U.S. Consulate
The U.S. consulate in Indonesia was attacked as part of the 'Bali bombings' on a devastating October night. While there were no fatalities at the consulate, seven Americans were among the 202 dead at the coordinated blasts inside a bar and outside a nightclub.

4. Feb. 28, 2003: Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, Attacked For the Second Time in One Year
Gunmen rode up on a motorbike to the U.S. consulate's security checkpoints and rained gunfire killing two Pakistani police officers. One gunman arrested by paramilitary officers was found to have several rounds of ammunition prepared for what could have been a far more devastating attack.

5. May 12, 2003: 36 People Including 9 Americans Die After Terrorists Storm U.S. Compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The State Department had warned of a potential strike against the Saudi days before gunmen infiltrated the Al Hamra Oasis Village and two others killing 36 people and wounding 160. This was the most devastating attack on a State Department employees to occur under Bush. The Saudi government cracked down on terrorists group but that did not prevent another attack to occur a year later in Jeddah.

6. July 30, 2004: Islamist Attacks U.S. Embassy in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Two Uzbek security guards died in a bombing on the U.S. embassy in Tashkent days. Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan claimed responsibility of the bombing after 15 alleged Islamist militants went on trial.

7. Dec. 6, 2004: Five Staff and Four Security Guards Die in U.S. consulate attack in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Gunmen fought their way into the complex, reportedly taking 18 staff and visa applicants hostage for a short time before Saudi security forces stormed the building. The final dead counted four security guards, five staff, and three attackers. No Americans were among the dead.

8. March 2, 2006: Third Attack on Karachi U.S. Consulate Killed U.S. Diplomat
U.S. Diplomat David Foy was specifically targeted in the third attack in as many years on the Karachi consulate compound. He was one of four people killed. The bomb occurred two days before President Bush was to visit Pakistan and also targeted the Marriot hotel in an upscale neighborhood of Karachi.
This was a planned and coordinated attack that nobody covered as more than a news item.

9. Sept. 12, 2006: Four Gunmen Stormed the U.S. compound in Damascus, Syria
Gunmen yelling "Allahu akbar " - "God is great" - fired on Syrian security officers guarding the U.S. embassy. The gunmen used grenades, automatic weapons, car bombs, and a truck bomb and killed four people and wounded 13 others. Condoleezza Rice, then Secretary of State praised the Syrians that defended the U.S. employees: "the Syrians reacted to this attack in a way that helped to secure our people, and we very much appreciate that."

10. Jan. 12, 2007: Greek Terrorists Fired a Rocket-Propelled Grenade at the U.S. Embassy
An antitank grenade was fired into the empty consulate building by leftist terrorist group Revolutionary Struggle angry at American foreign policy. Even though nobody was in the building at the time the attack was a blatant breach of security and showed enormous security loopholes.

11. March 18, 2008: A Mortar is Fired at the U.S. Embassy in Sana’a, Yemen
Similar to the Greek attack, a mortar was fired at the U.S. embassy building killing 19 people and injuring 16. This was the second attempt at a similar mortar attack on the embassy. The first one missed the embassy and hit a girls' school next door.

12. July 9, 2008: Three Turkish Policemen were Killed When Gunman Fired on the U.S. Consulate Istanbul, Turkey
Four attackers drove up to the high-walled compound of the U.S. Consulate and started shooting the security guards. The gun battle took the lives of three of the attackers but the fourth one drove off. No Americans were injured or killed.

13. Sept. 17, 2008: 16 People Including 2 Americans Die in an Orchestrated Attack on the U.S. Embassy Sana’a, Yemen
An arsenal of weapons including rocket-propelled grenades and two car bombs were involved in the second attack on the embassy in seven months. Eighteen-year-old American Susan El-Baneh and her husband of three weeks died holding hands.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:08 am

Would they not tell us where Bush was when all these events occurred? I never heard that.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:13 am

WHL wrote:Would they not tell us where Bush was when all these events occurred?  I never heard that.
That's because it wasn't an issue for you...it was a Republican President and you weren't searching for all the lies like you do for Obama.

You were doing the old ostrich trick back then.
Benghazi Hearings—Democrats Walk Out... - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHSwUt_dwe-6yzZzTGy0wSr8qbpdsUVh2r6Z6XRzLUMlCn43i8pg

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:32 am

No I wasn't. I was paying attention. I never heard of Bush telling lies and making a big deal of keeping a secret about where he was.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:33 am

WHL wrote:No I wasn't.  I was paying attention.  I never heard of Bush telling lies and making a big deal of keeping a secret about where he was.
Back when Hillary was running for President, she asked about

"...That 3-AM telephone call...".

Now we've had a few from Obama...Hillary appears to be prescient...!

Arrow 
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2