Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More scare tactics from obama's leftist government.

4 posters

Go down

More scare tactics from obama's leftist government. Empty More scare tactics from obama's leftist government.

Post  fshnski Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:10 am

After shutting down the government obama now threatens the US with default if he doesn't get his way.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

More scare tactics from obama's leftist government. Empty Re: More scare tactics from obama's leftist government.

Post  WHL Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:35 pm

I just heard on the radio on the way home, that Obama wants us to default.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

More scare tactics from obama's leftist government. Empty Re: More scare tactics from obama's leftist government.

Post  News Hawk Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Except for Obama's "True-Believers", even the Dims will eventually see the unfairness of these closings to strongly Republican states.

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:47 pm

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/6/national-park-rangers-ordered-to-keep-visitors-out/

They are forcing private businesses to close. There is a story about how they threw and couple 77 ad 83 out of their home.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:36 pm

WHL wrote:http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/6/national-park-rangers-ordered-to-keep-visitors-out/

They are forcing private businesses to close.  There is a story about how they threw and couple 77 ad 83 out of their home.  
"how they threw and couple 77 ad 83 out of their home" ???  Could you repeat that please. I don't have any idea as to what that says.

Drinking kinda early aren't yah.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:51 pm

There IS something wrong with my brain. a couple 80 and 77. I didn't even get the age right. Sorry.

l/Lake-Mead-Property-Owners-Forced-Out-Until-Gov-Shutdown-Ends-226557661.html
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:24 pm

WHL wrote:There IS something wrong with my brain.  a couple 80 and 77.  I didn't even get the age right.  Sorry.

l/Lake-Mead-Property-Owners-Forced-Out-Until-Gov-Shutdown-Ends-226557661.html
The website that you posted isn't complete. Are you OK WHL...I'm a little worried about you. Could be the onset of Dementia.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:47 pm

Maybe I am not. (ok) I will post it again.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:15 pm

I feel bad for them but one of the lease requirements to own a plot is people must have an alternative residence. It's federal land and you should know the rules when you build there. I hope the republicans are happy now that they a kicking elderly people out of their homes.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:17 pm

It wasn't the Republicans. It was the Democrats.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:39 pm

fshnski wrote:It wasn't the Republicans. It was the Democrats.
Not according to 63% of the American people. As the shut down goes on it will probably be more like 99% of the people will blame the republicans.
The party of "NO" won't be happy until all businesses are shut down and more people are driven out of their homes.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Obama was praying for the shutdown so he could have somebody to blame- the Repubs. of course. It has nothing to do with him. No, of course not. I love how he keeps saying he will talk LATER. Seems to me he said that the last time there was almost a shutdown and so far he HASN"T talked. His idea of compromise is his way or the highway. It does seem to me that this time people are not falling for the Dems. line that it is the Repubs fault. I feel a different wind blowing in the country.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:58 pm

WHL wrote:Obama was praying for the shutdown so he could have somebody to blame- the Repubs. of course.  It has nothing to do with him. No, of course not.   I love how he keeps saying he will talk LATER.  Seems to me he said that the last time there was almost a shutdown and so far he HASN"T talked.  His idea of compromise is his way or the highway.  It does seem to me that this time people are not falling for the Dems. line that it is the Repubs fault.  I feel a different wind blowing in the country.  
America wanted a dictator—and they got one.

pale 
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:32 pm

He certainly sounded like a dictator today when I heard one of his little speeches.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down