Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

obama's various lies ...

3 posters

Go down

obama's various lies ... Empty obama's various lies ...

Post  fshnski Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:34 pm

"If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor".

How long have you been going to the same Doctor?

Can you imagine being forced to change?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

obama's various lies ... Empty Re: obama's various lies ...

Post  fshnski Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:35 pm

"So let me begin by saying this to you and to the American people: I know that there are millions of Americans who are content with their health care coverage -- they like their plan and, most importantly, they value their relationship with their doctor. They trust you. And that means that no matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period. ... If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan, period. ... No one will take it away, no matter what. My view is that health care reform should be guided by a simple principle: Fix what's broken and build on what works. And that's what we intend to do."
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:41 pm

"Let me also say that -- let me also address a illegitimate concern that's being put forward by those who are claiming that a public option is somehow a Trojan horse for a single-payer system. I'll be honest; there are countries where a single-payer system works pretty well. But I believe -- and I've taken some flak from members of my own party for this belief -- that it's important for our reform efforts to build on our traditions here in the United States. So when you hear the naysayers claim that I'm trying to bring about government-run health care, know this: They're not telling the truth."
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:43 pm

"Again, this is for people who aren't happy with their current plan. If you like what you're getting, keep it. Nobody is forcing you to shift. But if you're not, this gives you some new options. And I believe one of these options needs to be a public option that will give people a broader range of choices ... and inject competition into the health care market so that force -- so that we can force waste out of the system and keep the insurance companies honest."
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:44 pm

"This law will cut costs and make coverage more affordable for families and small businesses. It’s reform that brings -- that begins to bring down our government’s long-term structural deficit. It’s reform that finally extends the opportunity to purchase coverage to the millions who currently don’t have it -- and includes tough new consumer protections to guarantee greater stability, security and control for the millions who do have health insurance."
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:11 pm

Doesn't that sound so familiar? How many times have we heard all that? And it IS all lies. And BTW, I haven't heard a word about the new tough consumer protections etc. for those who already have health insurance.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:39 pm

When I was a Democrat  George Bush drove me crazy. His handlers kept him to a few phrases that he used day after day after day ... week after week after week ... month after ...  ah ... I had to give Bush credit, he never varied his message. This schmuck sticks his nose into everything. It's no wonder he is failing on every front. After decades of progress he has divided our country by race. He set a "Red Line" and then failed to stand behind his threat. He embarrassed the US in front the world dealing with the middle east and Putin. He has alienated England. He wants to disarm honest Americans. Now the government is in turmoil because of obamacare and his failure to preside.

And there are still people sticking up for him!?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:35 pm

fshnski wrote:"...And there are still people sticking up for him!...?
True-Believers supported Stalin.

obama's various lies ... Stalin-1922-hitler-1933-obama-2008-obama-politics-14382
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:55 pm

I don't think that illustrates the direction of which I was trying to go.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

obama's various lies ... Empty Park Service director blames threat of terrorism for closing Mall during shutdown

Post  fshnski Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:52 am

The National Park Service director will blame terrorism for having to shut down most of the National Mall during the government shutdown, saying that was the only way to protect the memorials with limited staff “in a post-9/11 world.”

In testimony submitted to Congress, Director Jonathan B. Jarvis said he’s only been able to keep a dozen of the normal 300 employees charged with cleaning and caring for the capital region’s memorials during the shutdown, and without the rest of his staff he cannot guarantee the safety of the property.

“Even though the U.S. Park Police commissioned officers have been exempted from the furlough, given the limited staff resources during the shutdown, prudent and practical steps were taken to secure life and property at these national icons where security has become increasingly complex in a post-9/11 world,” he says in his prepared testimony.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/16/park-service-director-blames-threat-terrorism-clos/#ixzz2htfBdiVN
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:08 am

It didn't stop obama from allowing law breaking illegal aliens on the Mall while keeping Americans out.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

obama's various lies ... Empty ...with no blood-ties to the USA...

Post  News Hawk Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:55 pm

With help from "The Spite House", this country was "fundamentally changed" by foreigners!

(IMHO).

No
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

obama's various lies ... Empty Awww! Daily Kos Scribe Whines That Obamacare Sent His Premiums Soaring

Post  fshnski Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:48 pm

Over at Daily Kos, one of the most heavily-trafficked liberal websites and a revealing glimpse into the repugnant id that is the leftist mind, Daily Kos diarist "Tirge Caps" is belatedly learning that the Affordable Care Act is not the glorious legislative accomplishment that liberals have trumpeted over the last three years.

Instead, it's a downright bummer, man. (Sorry, but Daily Kossacks are the only people who look back at 1968 fondly).

Here's what "Tirge Caps" wrote about his first tangible encounter with Obamacare --

My wife and I just got our updates from Kaiser telling us what our 2014 rates will be. Her monthly has been $168 this year, mine $150. (emphasis added, and throughout). We have a high deductible. We are generally healthy people who don't go to the doctor often. I barely ever go. The insurance is in case of a major catastrophe.

Well, now, because of Obamacare, my wife's rate is gong (sic) to $302 per month and mine is jumping to $284.

I am canceling insurance for us and I am not paying any f***ing penalty. What the hell kind of reform is this?

Oh, ok, if we qualify, we can get some government assistance. Great. So now I have to jump through another hoop to just chisel some of this off. And we don't qualify, anyway, so what's the point?

I never felt too good about how this was passed and what it entailed, but I figured if it saved Americans money, I could go along with it.

I don't know what to think now. This appears, in my experience, to not be a reform for the people.

What am I missing?

I realize I will probably get screamed at for posting this, but I can't imagine I am the only Californian who just received a rate increase from Kaiser based on these new laws.

UPDATE: Updated the title per some requests. I appreciate all the helpful comments. I am now on baby duty but will go through these later for more information. I can't keep up with all the comments right now.

I really do appreciate all the helpful comments. Peace all. Peace out.

Yet more unhinged criticism of Dear Leader's signature achievement. Clearly it doesn't get more racist than that.

On the bright side, we could be witnessing the painful emergence of a future conservative, his tentative stirring accompanied by a rude awakening of how the world actually works. Can't wait to see him at the polls next year.

Tirge Caps' reaction is highly unusual for liberals, however, as anyone who's dealt with them on even a fleeting basis is aware. Their more common response to evidence of deceit, chicanery and incompetence -- let's double down, shall we?!

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jack-coleman/2013/10/16/awww-daily-kos-scribe-whines-obamacare-sent-his-premiums-soaring#ixzz2hvLfP27a
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down