Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No way that this is true ...

5 posters

Go down

No way that this is true ... Empty No way that this is true ...

Post  fshnski Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:52 pm

Don’t donate to the tea party or to evangelical Christian groups — that was the message soldiers at a pre-deployment briefing at Fort Hood said they received from a counter-intelligence agent who headed up the meeting.

If you do, you could face punishment — that was the other half of the message, as reported by Fox News.

The briefing was Oct. 17, and about a half-hour of it was devoted to discussion about how perceived radical groups — like tea party organizations and the Christian-based American Family Association — were “tearing the country apart,” one unnamed soldier said, to Fox News.

Among the remarks the agent allegedly made: Military members who donate to these groups would be subject to discipline under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, the soldier reported.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/24/fort-hood-army-warned-them-tea-party-christians/#ixzz2ifPqu99V
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

No way that this is true ... Empty Re: No way that this is true ...

Post  Anti Federalist Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:30 pm

Happens all the time.

Google: MIAC document.

Government is having a field day labeling all manner of political groups "terrorists".

Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:41 pm

The Obama Administration's biggest success is Obamacare.

Very Happy 
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:09 pm

His biggest success is a big failure. Ironic.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:59 pm

That's as good as it gets from obama.  This is his "signature" piece of legislation  And it was a big bomb! This is the way he will be remembered forever. They didn't even test obamacare until less then 2 weeks before the grand opening! They were told it had not been tested in totality and disregarded that warning! And then, at the last moment, obama decided to hide obamacare's true cost! That is when the problems began. You would have thought obama would have been the first in line to sign up? Could that have been another opportunity for obama to act "presidential"? Or did he know obamacare was headed for trouble. This is going to cost around a billion dollars in total, that's if it can be fixed!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:05 pm

fshnski wrote:Don’t donate to the tea party or to evangelical Christian groups — that was the message soldiers at a pre-deployment briefing at Fort Hood said they received from a counter-intelligence agent who headed up the meeting.

If you do, you could face punishment — that was the other half of the message, as reported by Fox News.

The briefing was Oct. 17, and about a half-hour of it was devoted to discussion about how perceived radical groups — like tea party organizations and the Christian-based American Family Association — were “tearing the country apart,” one unnamed soldier said, to Fox News.

Among the remarks the agent allegedly made: Military members who donate to these groups would be subject to discipline under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, the soldier reported.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/24/fort-hood-army-warned-them-tea-party-christians/#ixzz2ifPqu99V
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
I'll bet you know a lot about the UCMJ, especially after you got booted out of the military.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:42 pm

It was before ... Do not tell. I wish I had waited. My benefits would have been higher.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:58 pm

fshnski wrote:It was before ... Do not tell. I wish I had waited. My benefits would have been higher.
What does your DD form 214 say? Let me guess: "Unfit for military duty".

You don't get too many veteran benefits for that type of discharge.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:03 pm

I have PSD. I have never been able to deal with the carbon imprint our ship left.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down