Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a darn good question.

2 posters

Go down

This is a darn good question. Empty This is a darn good question.

Post  fshnski Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:26 pm

House investigators want to know when President Obama realized he could not uphold his repeated promise that "if you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor" under the new health care law.

House Government and Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa, R-Calif., on Monday wrote to 15 insurance companies, including Aetna, BlueCross BlueShield and Cigna, demanding by Dec. 13 "all communications" between company employees and the Obama administration dating since March 2010, when the health care reforms became law.

Issa said in the letter that millions of dropped health care plans, followed by the news of limited access to doctors under the health care law, "raise serious questions as to the origin and nature of the president's assurances."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/issa-questions-insurers-on-whether-obama-knew-theyd-drop-plans/article/2540039
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

This is a darn good question. Empty Re: This is a darn good question.

Post  News Hawk Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:21 am

Think those EVIL insurance companies probably had a major email "buzz" after Congress passed the bill without reading it?

Arrow 
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

This is a darn good question. Empty While discussing obama's lies Bob Beckle responded ...

Post  fshnski Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:17 am

… to the question as to why nobody has been fired because of all the obamacare lies.

Beckle;

"Why are you asking me? I have to defend the guy every day. I feel like the only fire hydrant at the Westminster Dog Show".
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

This is a darn good question. Empty Re: This is a darn good question.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down