Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don We Now Our Gay Apparal...

4 posters

Go down

Don We Now Our Gay Apparal... Empty Don We Now Our Gay Apparal...

Post  News Hawk Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:34 am

Don We Now Our Gay Apparal... Fullscreencapture1218201382810AM_zps43940c83

Last edited by News Hawk on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Don We Now Our Gay Apparal... Empty Re: Don We Now Our Gay Apparal...

Post  fshnski Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:43 am

We are having Christmas this year at my house. We expected about a dozen guests. I suggested this to my friends and they declined the invitation to spend the day with us. Thanks obamacare.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:02 am

Isn't that one of the stupidest things you ever saw????
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:06 am

The left really thinks the rest of us are idiots. Who the hell do they think is going to follow any of their suggestions?

Beside maybe the crows.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:31 pm

WHL wrote:Isn't that one of the stupidest things you ever saw????

IF DemocratCare was so good, would they need to advertise it?

If you need such information, just go to their website...!

pirat 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:45 pm

This thread made me ROFL.

Well done NH.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:34 pm

Not quite done...:

Don We Now Our Gay Apparal... Pajama_boy_covered
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Don We Now Our Gay Apparal... Empty Today's Update...

Post  News Hawk Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:44 am

This is going to cost The Marxists in Washington some major vote counts...

"The suspension of Phil Robertson from A&E’s Duck Dynasty is outrageous in a nation that values freedom, according to social critic and openly gay, dissident feminist Camille Paglia.

“I speak with authority here, because I was openly gay before the ‘Stonewall rebellion,’ when it cost you something to be so. And I personally feel as a libertarian that people have the right to free thought and free speech,” Paglia, a professor at the University of the Arts in Philadelphia, said on Laura Ingraham’s radio show Thursday.

“In a democratic country, people have the right to be homophobic as well as they have the right to support homosexuality — as I one hundred percent do. If people are basing their views against gays on the Bible, again they have a right of religious freedom there,” she added

Robertson has been suspended from Duck Dynasty due to comments he made to GQ that have been deemed “anti-gay.” According to Paglia, the culture has become too politically correct.

“To express yourself in a magazine in an interview — this is the level of punitive PC, utterly fascist, utterly Stalinist, OK, that my liberal colleagues in the Democratic Party and on college campuses have supported and promoted over the last several decades,” Paglia said. “This is the whole legacy of free speech 1960’s that have been lost by my own party.”

Paglia went on to point out that while she is an atheist she respects religion and has been frustrated by the intolerance of gay activists.

“I think that this intolerance by gay activists toward the full spectrum of human beliefs is a sign of immaturity, juvenility,” Paglia said. “This is not the mark of a true intellectual life. This is why there is no cultural life now in the U.S. Why nothing is of interest coming from the major media in terms of cultural criticism. Why the graduates of the Ivy League with their A, A, A+ grades are complete cultural illiterates, etc. is because they are not being educated in any way to give respect to opposing view points.”

“There is a dialogue going on human civilization, for heaven sakes. It’s not just this monologue coming from fanatics who have displaced the religious beliefs of their parents into a political movement,” she added. “And that is what happened to feminism, and that is what happened to gay activism, a fanaticism.”
—Daily Caller

Has there EVER been such Intellectual Honesty seen before?

Question 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:02 am

News Hawk wrote:Don We Now Our Gay Apparal... Fullscreencapture1218201382810AM_zps43940c83

I don't think this is what Uncle Sam was hoping for when he said, "I want you"!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:58 pm

MVP pulled out of NH in the last couple of months. One of the few health insurance companies we had left.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Don We Now Our Gay Apparal... Empty Pajama Boy: Of the 1 percent, for the 1 percent

Post  fshnski Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:42 am

“Someone like Pajama Boy ended up the poster boy for massive wealth redistribution and government intervention into the personal lives of its citizens after being raised in a privileged environment populated by people who reject such naive, idealistic notions in the practice of their everyday lives and careers,” Moeller said. “Very few successful people can afford to actually 'live out' liberalism’s fiscal policies. The math doesn’t add up.”

Someone like Krupp ended up the way he did because, as Moeller explained, the basic tenets of humanity — caring for one’s fellow man — stuck with even the privileged children of New Trier, but the “parental hand-washing” of passing the duties on to someone else were taught to them at the school.

And that’s a commentary on the liberal mind. Instead of teaching people to help each other, the ever-present government is the one to help. It’s not enough that people donate to charities, they must donate to the government charities (which are inefficient) as well.

Ethan Krupp was not just the face of the latest Obamacare campaign: He was the face of so-called limousine liberals everywhere.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/pajama-boy-of-the-1-percent-for-the-1-percent/article/2541235
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum