Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is this forum named Gilford/Wolfeboro

2 posters

Go down

Why is this forum named Gilford/Wolfeboro Empty Why is this forum named Gilford/Wolfeboro

Post  Why Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:36 pm

This forum has very little to do with the towns of Gilford of Wolfeboro. Why not change it to National Politics?
This forum gives a bad name to these little towns.

Why

Back to top Go down

Why is this forum named Gilford/Wolfeboro Empty Correction

Post  Why Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:42 pm

I meant to say Wolfeboro/Gilford.

Why

Back to top Go down

Why is this forum named Gilford/Wolfeboro Empty Re: Why is this forum named Gilford/Wolfeboro

Post  fshnski Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:30 pm

Why wrote:This forum has very little to do with the towns of Gilford of Wolfeboro.  Why not change it to National Politics?
This forum gives a bad name to these little towns.

If you don't like this forum go elsewhere.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Why is this forum named Gilford/Wolfeboro Empty Re: Why is this forum named Gilford/Wolfeboro

Post  WHL Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:32 am

Those comments sound very familiar don't they, fsh? Different name, same comments. Ignore.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Why Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:18 am

What a terrible life all of you must live. Your family must suffer because you spend so much time searching the internet to cut and paste so many hateful things about other people.
What a waste of time.

Why

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:25 am

WHL wrote:Those comments sound very familiar don't they, fsh?  Different name, same comments.  Ignore.

Your'e right WHL. What a one trick pony.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Why Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:39 am

Ever hear the idiom "pot calling the kettle black"?? You couldn't post an original thought if your life depended on it.
Now go and google a response to this old fish breathe.
Too funny...

Why

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:54 am

Why wrote:Ever hear the idiom "pot calling the kettle black"??  You couldn't post an original thought if your life depended on it.
Now go and google a response to this old fish breathe.
Too funny...

Your posts are all hate filled. Links are provided so you can read them and then decide why you agree or disagree. You could then reply if you chose to or you could chose to not reply. If you disagree you are welcome to try and convince others why you feel that way. You don't have to read the links. You don't have to read my posts. If this site upsets you you don't have to come here.

fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Why Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:35 pm

I posted my comments because I was testing you and WHL to see whether you would tell me to get lost... and that you did.
Now you see how others feel when they get picked on. You and WHL constantly bash the Obama administration and think it's funny. But when someone does the same thing to you then that person should get lost. Just think about this for a while before you post a comment.

Why can't this forum be about Wolfeboro and Gilford like the heading states. It is just used to constantly bash the democrats.

If someone changes the name of this so that it isn't misleading then I will leave your ass alone.

Why

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:37 pm

Who the hell do you think you are?!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Why Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:42 pm

I see you didn't think before you posted. A**Ho**!  Evil or Very Mad 

Why

Back to top Go down

Post  Why Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:14 pm

How about calling this forum: "I hate Obama and all of his followers".

Then you wouldn't have to post anymore because the title of this forum would tell it all.

Think about, it will give you more free time to have some fun with your family and maybe get out and enjoy life once in a while.

Poor fish breathe he is being picked on. Feels good doesn't it.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Why

Back to top Go down

Post  Why Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:08 pm

This is really funny! Now that I asked them to post something other then hate Obama crap, they can't think of anything to say.

I told you that this wasn't about Wolfeboro or Gilford and now you have proven it.

Too funny!  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Why

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Why wrote:I posted my comments because I was testing you and WHL to see whether you would tell me to get lost... and that you did.
Now you see how others feel when they get picked on.  You and WHL constantly bash the Obama administration and think it's funny.  But when someone does the same thing to you then that person should get lost.  Just think about this for a while before you post a comment.

Why can't this forum be about Wolfeboro and Gilford like the heading states.  It is just used to constantly bash the democrats.

If someone changes the name of this so that it isn't misleading then I will leave your ass alone.

Where did I tell you to get lost? We try to be very tolerant on this forum but you do get old with your comments. Couldn't you think of something new to say?

We don't think the Obama administration is funny at all. We think it is awful and are scared to death of what he is trying to do to our country.

The owner of this forum choose the name and he shouldn't be asked to change it just because you don't like it. However, you should address your concerns to him, not us. We just try to keep this forum going.

Personally I don't like all the links either but in a previous forum a certain member or two always said something like "prove it, show me the link." So that is why we started doing links all the time. So you wouldn't ask us to "prove" what we said.

I would like to have more local comments on here also. Instead of your constant complaints, why don't you post some local news or things of interest that we could discuss?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down