Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why does Sarah Palin think that Obama is playing the race card? No evidence at all!

3 posters

Go down

Why does Sarah Palin think that Obama is playing the race card? No evidence at all! Empty Why does Sarah Palin think that Obama is playing the race card? No evidence at all!

Post  Achigan Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:02 am

Will Sarah Palin ever stop making a fool of herself? She lost, he won, get over it.

Sarah Palin: Obama should stop 'playing race card'

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin criticized President Obama on Monday and invoked Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech.

"Mr. President, in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. and all who commit to ending any racial divide, no more playing the race card," Palin wrote on her Facebook page on Monday, the national holiday marking the civil rights icon's birthday.

She included King's quote "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character — in her post. Palin, the 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee, did not specify on Facebook how Obama is "playing the race card."

But Palin's Facebook comment comes after The New Yorker posted on its website a profile of Obama that David Remnick wrote after a series of interviews with the president. In that magazine story, Obama makes reference to his standing with white voters.

"There's no doubt that there's some folks who just really dislike me because they don't like the idea of a black president," Obama told The New Yorker in its Jan. 27 publication.

Obama also said "there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I'm a black president."

Obama won a second term with the help of women, minorities and young voters. Surveys of voters as they left their polling places in 2012 showed Republican Mitt Romney won 59% of the white vote, while Obama garnered 39% from the group. Obama won 43% of white voters in the 2008 election, a two-point increase over Democrat John Kerry's standing from four years earlier.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/onpolitics/2014/01/20/sarah-palin-obama-race-mlk-dream-speech/4665031/

Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Why does Sarah Palin think that Obama is playing the race card? No evidence at all! Empty Re: Why does Sarah Palin think that Obama is playing the race card? No evidence at all!

Post  News Hawk Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:17 am

Why does Sarah Palin think that Obama is playing the race card? No evidence at all! Barack-obama-racist-race-card-610x400

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Why does Sarah Palin think that Obama is playing the race card? No evidence at all! Empty Re: Why does Sarah Palin think that Obama is playing the race card? No evidence at all!

Post  WHL Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:34 am

Achigan wrote:Will Sarah Palin ever stop making a fool of herself?  She lost, he won, get over it.

Sarah Palin: Obama should stop 'playing race card'

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin criticized President Obama on Monday and invoked Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech.

"Mr. President, in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. and all who commit to ending any racial divide, no more playing the race card," Palin wrote on her Facebook page on Monday, the national holiday marking the civil rights icon's birthday.

She included King's quote "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character — in her post. Palin, the 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee, did not specify on Facebook how Obama is "playing the race card."

But Palin's Facebook comment comes after The New Yorker posted on its website a profile of Obama that David Remnick wrote after a series of interviews with the president. In that magazine story, Obama makes reference to his standing with white voters.

"There's no doubt that there's some folks who just really dislike me because they don't like the idea of a black president," Obama told The New Yorker in its Jan. 27 publication.

Obama also said "there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I'm a black president."

Obama won a second term with the help of women, minorities and young voters. Surveys of voters as they left their polling places in 2012 showed Republican Mitt Romney won 59% of the white vote, while Obama garnered 39% from the group. Obama won 43% of white voters in the 2008 election, a two-point increase over Democrat John Kerry's standing from four years earlier.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/onpolitics/2014/01/20/sarah-palin-obama-race-mlk-dream-speech/4665031/

He says people don't like him because he is black and you don't understand how he is playing the race card?????
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:39 am

Funny that someone who is half white picks the time and place to announce the color of his skin.

scratch

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:26 am

Why does Sarah Palin think that Obama is playing the race card? No evidence at all! 012114

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down