Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Legal...

3 posters

Go down

It's Legal... Empty It's Legal...

Post  News Hawk Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:01 am

1) To walk on thin ice...

2) To crush-out your stogie on my neighbor's dock...

3 For visitors to fart in a hospital's private room...
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

It's Legal... Empty Re: It's Legal...

Post  News Hawk Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:42 pm

3) For visitors to fart in a hospital's private room....

4) For a seated subway passenger to endure the noisy fart of a standing "strap-hanger".

Last edited by News Hawk on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  sumrluvr Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:34 pm

This has what to do with the lake? Trolling again?
sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:54 pm

sumrluvr wrote:This has what to do with the lake? Trolling again?

It's Legal:

3) For visitors to fart in a hospital's private room....

4) For a seated subway passenger to endure the noisy fart of a standing "strap-hanger".

Don't you know I'm speaking of Captain's Call.

The decision of when to use the switchable exhaust pipe was left to the discretion of the operator.

The smells belongs to groups of thugs such as those in my video.

I think I'll bring this up with the Police this summer.

Maybe with WinnFABS... Twisted Evil 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

It's Legal... Empty Please do...

Post  obervantone Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:45 pm

The decision of when to use the switchable exhaust pipe was left to the discretion of the operator.

Maybe with WinnFABS...

Use of Muffling Devices
Section 270:25
   270:25 Muffling Devices. –
   I. No person shall own or operate or sell or offer for sale, within the jurisdiction of this state, a boat propelled in whole or in part by gas, gasoline, diesel, or naphtha unless the boat is provided with an underwater exhaust or other muffling device constructed and used so as to muffle the noise of the explosion. Nothing in this paragraph shall be construed to require an underwater exhaust or other muffling device on a boat that is being sold for salvage purposes.
  II. A boat may be equipped with a switchable device that will reduce the exhaust noise level in compliance with the limits established by RSA 270:37.
   III. The provisions of this section shall not apply to antique boats or classic boats which have met the decibel levels established in RSA 270:37 and have been issued a permit exempting them from this section. For the purposes of this section "antique boat'' means a boat built prior to 1943 and "classic boat'' means a boat built between 1943 and 1968 inclusive.
   IV. No person shall own, operate, sell, or offer for sale any boat which is capable of discharging exhaust above the water unless the boat is equipped with muffling devices.
Source. 1941, 160:1. RL 181:23. RSA 270:25. 1971, 239:1. 1981, 353:11. 1987, 370:3. 1991, 369:1. 1992, 132:4. 2006, 234:1, eff. June 1, 2006. 2011, 18:1, eff. June 24, 2011.

Motorboat Noise Levels
Section 270:37
  270:37 Decibel Limits on Noise. –
   I. No person may operate, sell, or offer for sale any marine engine which is capable of being operated in a manner which exceeds the following noise levels
measured under any testing procedure established pursuant to rules adopted under RSA 270:39:
      (a) For a marine engine manufactured in or before 1990, a noise level of 90 decibels when subjected to stationary testing.
      (b) For a marine engine manufactured after December 31, 1990, a noise level of 88 decibels when subjected to stationary testing.
      (c) For a marine engine manufactured in or before 1990, a noise level of 84 decibels on the "A'' scale, measured at 50 feet.
      (d) For a marine engine manufactured after December 31, 1990, a noise level of 82 decibels on the "A'' scale, measured at 50 feet.
   II. The director or the director's agent may order the operator or owner of any boat which he or she has articulable suspicion to believe is capable of being operated in a manner which exceeds the decibel limits contained in this section to subject the boat to one or more noise level testing procedures as provided in this subdivision or to inspection of the engine and mechanical systems for violations of this section or RSA 270:25.
   III. A boat owner or operator shall submit a boat which is the subject of an order by the director or the director's agent pursuant to RSA 270:37, II to noise level testing by the director or the director's agent immediately or at the time and location designated by the director or the director's agent. No person shall operate the boat after the time designated until it is subjected to such noise level testing or engine and mechanical system inspection.
   IV. The director or the director's agent may prohibit the operator or owner of any boat which fails a noise level testing procedure from operating the boat until the boat successfully passes the procedure. No person shall operate a boat contrary to such an order of the director.
   V. Pursuant to the penalties imposed under RSA 270: 41-a, any person convicted of violating this section shall be fined not less than $250. No portion of any fine imposed under this section shall be suspended or reduced by the court.
Source. 1976, 6:1. 1977, 140:1. 1987, 370:5. 1989, 209:1. 2006, 234:2, eff. June 1, 2006.
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:37 pm

You've just described "The Trojan Horse" Bill, that passed while nobody was watching.

But it was always legal to loudly fart in people's faces.

Evil or Very Mad 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:46 pm

No, I presented the LAW that was approved after numerous public hearings, public debate in both chambers of the legislature followed by public votes and then signed INTO LAW by the Governor.  
The LAW that allows boat owners to voluntarily muffle their boats to a noise level lower than the maximum noise level allowed by LAW.  The LAW clearly defines that maximum noise level and prohibits the sale/operation/etc of any boat that is even CAPABLE of exceeding the noise level established by LAW.

A LAW that is very straightforward and written clearly enough that even the most simple minded should be able to grasp it.

Maybe with WinnFABS...

As I said, Please do...

Regarding your repeated references and facination with farts, I would suggest that perhaps you suffer from flatulophilia and you might want to seek professional help.
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:45 am

obervantone wrote:

Regarding your repeated references and facination with farts, I would suggest that perhaps you suffer from flatulophilia and you might want to seek professional help.
When you bring people into one quiet place "to have fun", what you do is pollute the air with unburned hydrocarbons, and the surroundings with noise pollution. You say it's legal, just as farting is legal.

No 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

It's Legal... Empty Proposal to ban internal combustion engines in NH!

Post  obervantone Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:58 am

Here you go, file this and get it passed and your problems are over, of course that means everyone has to use bicycles or walk, there will be no electricity generated for power except by wind or solar, no manufacturing allowed that consumes power, no heating your home in the winter by any means.  

ALL internal combustion engines would be prohibited but hey, the bright side is that News Hawk could enjoy that stogie on his neighbors dock without smelling anything but himself...oh wait, stogies would be banned as well and we'll have to get a ruling on farts.

Proposed amendment to RSA Chapter 125-C by striking out specific language in sections of 125-c:10 1 and 125-C-:10 2

TITLE X
PUBLIC HEALTH

CHAPTER 125-C
AIR POLLUTION CONTROL

Section 125-C:10
   125-C:10 Devices Contributing to Air Pollution. –
   I. No person shall install, construct, operate, or modify any device or non-Title V source which contributes to air pollution except as prescribed by this chapter.
    II. No person shall construct, operate or modify an affected source which contributes to air pollution except as prescribed by this chapter.  
Source. 1979, 359:2. 1993, 329:4. 1996, 278:4, eff. Aug. 9, 1996.

Somebody wake me when News Hawk is coherent.  scratch
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:55 am

So your boat doesn't stink?

scratch 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:55 pm

NO ONE has ever complained.  
I gave you the solution but obviously I have to spell it out for you.  
If you don't like exhaust created by internal combustion engines then change the LAW and have internal combustion engines banned in New Hampshire, what's the problem?     
Wake me if News Hawk becomes COHERENT!   Sleep
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down