Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CO - Quinnipiac University poll: Rand Paul beats Hillary 48-43

2 posters

Go down

CO - Quinnipiac University poll: Rand Paul beats Hillary 48-43 Empty CO - Quinnipiac University poll: Rand Paul beats Hillary 48-43

Post  Anti Federalist Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:04 am

I post this not so much to try and convince some of our hard core democrat friends, although that would be great if it happened.

No, this is aimed more toward the GOP faithful.

This is really very simple: in 2016, if you decide to nominate another "moderate" GOP Dead Ender, like Jeb or Rubio or Christie or (God save us all) King, then you will lose, again, just like Dole, just like McCain, just like Romney, and, let's be honest, Bush in 2000.

Enough of the interventionist, warfare, police/surveillance state wing of the GOP represented by the likes of IRA terrorist supporter Peter King and his ilk.

That is not freedom, that is not liberty, that is not what America is supposed to be.

Rand Paul vs. GOP establishment

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/2014/0426/Rand-Paul-vs.-GOP-establishment-video

Rand Paul consistently tops the list of possible GOP presidential candidates in 2016, including a Quinnipiac University poll in Colorado this week in which he beat Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton 48-43 percent.

The poll in Colorado might also shed some light on where Paul could outflank his GOP counterparts – among young voters, according to Politico.com.

While Clinton leads Jeb Bush by 21 points and Mike Huckabee by 11 points among 18-to 29-year-olds, Paul matched the former secretary of state in the age group, with both scoring 43 percent, Politico reports. Paul also had a strong edge against Clinton among respondents who identify as independent voters: 48 percent of independent voters favored Paul, while just 37 favored Clinton.

But if he is to go farther than his father (whose runs for president were significant even though they failed), Paul will have to do more than attract a loyal, energetic following of young libertarians, plus those tea partyers who don’t mind his straying from conservative orthodoxy on some international and social issues.

Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

CO - Quinnipiac University poll: Rand Paul beats Hillary 48-43 Empty Re: CO - Quinnipiac University poll: Rand Paul beats Hillary 48-43

Post  WHL Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:41 am

I totally agree, if we elect the same old same old-Christie, Jeb Bush, etc. then we might as well give up the country now. I would love to see Rand win. I think he is great!!!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down