Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Republicans Are Whining Again

4 posters

Go down

The Republicans Are Whining Again Empty The Republicans Are Whining Again

Post  News Buzzard Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:56 pm

News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

The Republicans Are Whining Again Empty Re: The Republicans Are Whining Again

Post  Outerlimits Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:26 pm

Not really…

Adding a “National Energy Tax” is just the kind of bone-headed, economy and job killing plan I would expect from Obama.

Nothing shocking about that.

In fact I predicted an “economy crushing” edict from Obama in a post just last week. The only thing that is somewhat surprising is the timing. I guess he needed yet another distracting from the VA scandal and his negotiation with terrorists.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:55 pm

"Economy Crushing", that's hysterical!!!  Laughing  You have 2 1/2 more years of dealing with Obama's rightful decisions, and if you look at the rules more closely he is really cutting the coal producing states a lot of slack. In the end it's the natural gas industry and "drilling" that's doing the coal industry in.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:35 pm

News Buzzard wrote:"...You have 2 1/2 more years of dealing with Obama's rightful decisions..."

I wouldn't expect such clairvoyance (or willfully-blinded faith) to appear except in Nazi Germany in 1938.

No 

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:23 am

News Buzzard wrote:"Economy Crushing", that's hysterical!!!  Laughing  You have 2 1/2 more years of dealing with Obama's rightful decisions, and if you look at the rules more closely he is really cutting the coal producing states a lot of slack. In the end it's the natural gas industry and "drilling" that's doing the coal industry in.

Rightful decisions???  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 

Lets’ see here ignoring the Constitution and laws passed by congress is now a rightful decision? According to the US Constitution; All legislation is to be passed by both chambers of congress and the President. Not some agency, dictating law, policy, rules & regulations, under the presidential orders.

Changing laws passed by congress with his pen and phone and by expanding the power of the bureaucracy.

Obama just released terrorists going against a law passed by congress and signed by him.

By the way aiding known terrorist by supplying human capital is a felony.

Now he is empowering the EPA to increase consumer taxes through increased electricity rates by forcing power plants to meet unreasonable emission standards.

For some reason the liberal contingent is unable to consider anything but all or nothing at all as if it fears shades of gray.

A very child like reaction where there is no understanding of intelligent application of regualtions. Anyone opposed to the destructive imposition of regulations is the enemy.

Working toward a goal vs mandatory compliance with no consideration to economics is the stuff of insanity…or stupidity. Especially when the science is premature and fits too nicely into the political agenda and generates cash for government supporters.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:34 pm

So sue him! That's all the Republicans seem to know how to do !!    bounce
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:17 pm

Lets’ see here ignoring the Constitution and laws passed by congress is now a rightful decision? According to the US Constitution; All legislation is to be passed by both chambers of congress and the President. Not some agency, dictating law, policy, rules & regulations, under the presidential orders. wrote:

It's called "Regulation Without Representation".

Much worse than "taxation without representation", I think, since the millions of rules, codes, edicts, and mandates are impossible to keep track of, and violation of which will earn you a SWAT raid and prison.

In my line of work, and in many others now, it isn't even US agencies.

It's UN mandates and rules, adopted wholesale.

Who do I vote out on the IMO board, for instance?
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down