Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As We Approach 9/11 Anniversary...

Go down

As We Approach 9/11 Anniversary... Empty As We Approach 9/11 Anniversary...

Post  News Hawk Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:20 pm

An attack is so imminent that the commanding general at Ft. Bliss, the U.S. Army post in El Paso, is being briefed, another source confirms. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) did not respond to multiple inquiries from Judicial Watch, both telephonic and in writing, about this information.

The disturbing inside intelligence comes on the heels of news reports revealing that U.S. intelligence has picked up increased chatter among Islamist terror networks approaching the 13th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.

While these terrorists reportedly plan their attack just outside the U.S., President Obama admits that “we don’t have a strategy yet” to combat ISIS. “I don’t want to put the cart before the horse,” the commander-in-chief said this week during a White House press briefing. “I think what I’ve seen in some of the news reports suggest that folks are getting a little further ahead of what we’re at than what we currently are.”
—Judicial Watch

Maybe this time, Obama won't prevent the FBI from examining laptop computers of Islamists.

Ya'think?

No

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down