Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look Who Is Behind Schweizer........

4 posters

Go down

Look Who Is Behind Schweizer........ Empty Look Who Is Behind Schweizer........

Post  News Buzzard Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:49 am

.........It's none other than the Koch banditos!!!!! Rolling Eyes

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/fivepoints/peter-schweizer-clinton-cash-5-points
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Look Who Is Behind Schweizer........ Empty Re: Look Who Is Behind Schweizer........

Post  Outerlimits Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:55 am

Who cares who is behind the book?

It appears that the book is in fact accurate as it pertains to this issue of obvious corruption by Bill & Hillary Clinton. The New York Times is not merely repeating what has been said in the book, it has built off the story with its own research.

Did you see how the Newsweek article starts out?

Hillary Clinton's Big Benefactor Has Trade Links with Iran

Enemies of Hillary Clinton waiting to discredit her bid for the White House are likely to seize on news that one of the biggest benefactors to the Clinton Foundation has been trading with Iran and may be in breach of US sanctions imposed on the country.

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/04/24/hillary-clinton-runs-white-house-and-row-over-ukrainian-benefactors-trade-322253.html
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Look Who Is Behind Schweizer........ Empty Re: Look Who Is Behind Schweizer........

Post  News Buzzard Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:12 pm

Newsweek qualifies their story by stating that US laws regarding the US sanctions on Iran are complex. In other words, this is a speculative hit job! I suspect that the NY Times and Newsweek are rooting for somebody else, other than Hillary, to be nominated. The good news is not one of your clowns could beat any Democrat!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Look Who Is Behind Schweizer........ Empty Whatever happened to, ???

Post  News Hawk Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:32 pm

News Buzzard wrote:Newsweek qualifies their story by stating that US laws regarding the US sanctions on Iran are complex. In other words, this is a speculative hit job! I suspect that the NY Times and Newsweek are rooting for somebody else, other than Hillary, to be nominated. The good news is not one of your clowns could beat any Democrat!

What happened to,

Hillary in 2016!

scratch
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:38 pm

If you can't see my signature it might be time for a new pair of glasses! Arrow
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  red_hill Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:52 pm

News Buzzard wrote:Newsweek qualifies their story by stating that US laws regarding the US sanctions on Iran are complex. In other words, this is a speculative hit job! I suspect that the NY Times and Newsweek are rooting for somebody else, other than Hillary, to be nominated. The good news is not one of your clowns could beat any Democrat!
You must be joking. The NYT wants someone else? Who? Name one D that could win other than Hillary.

red_hill

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:16 pm

Elizabeth Warren could easily beat any of the Republican candidates, because they are a very weak crowd! The Republicans are really ticked because Hillary can match their cozy financial relationship with the Koch brothers and Sheldon Adelson with sugar daddys of her own. Are you telling me that we can't come up with the same circumstantial dirt on any one of them?? They're all connected to money trees, but I'm on board with keeping the Republicans out of the White House. That would be another disaster, just like Bush! In the end it's going to be Hillary in 2016.

Take a good look around the country, Red Hill. There are very few places as lilly white as New Hampshire and it's going to show in the election next year. That's just plain common sense!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:20 pm

red_hill wrote:
You must be joking. The NYT wants someone else? Who? Name one D that could win other than Hillary.

Martin O'Malley has expressed interest in running for President. There's lots of time left.

Now O’Malley is the DGA’s finance chairman, a fundraising position that keeps him connected to the party’s major donors. He’s also a regular on national cable news and a speaker at Democratic fundraising dinners – including those in the early nominating states of Iowa and New Hampshire.  

News Buzzard wrote:If you can't see my signature it might be time for a new pair of glasses! Arrow

Look Who Is Behind Schweizer........ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKLBaPojme6-_mFiuVqxPODnezxBAsjRqBio4Aoopa1QpAOziy

What a Face

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum