Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New boat

2 posters

Go down

New boat Empty New boat

Post  WHL Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:42 am

Our new boat just came in. Now it's going to be a long wait until next spring!!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

New boat Empty Re: New boat

Post  red_hill Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:57 am

WHL wrote:Our new boat just came in.  Now it's going to be a long wait until next spring!!

Nice,

what did you get (or replace)? I might take mine out for the season this weekend...

red_hill

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:17 am

Wow, yours is still in??? Have you been out??? We got a Four Winns. We looked around and nothing much is sporty any more. We did like the formulas but not the interior seating arrangement. You can pick your design on them. We gave the Baja and the Crownline to our kids so are replacing two for one. Really need to downsize a little. Sold a house, car and pawned the two boats off on the kids all this summer! We still have four powerboats.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  red_hill Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:35 pm

WHL wrote:Wow, yours is still in???  Have you been out???   We got a Four Winns.   We looked around and nothing much is sporty any more.  We did like the formulas but not the interior seating arrangement.  You can pick your design on them. We gave the Baja and the Crownline to our kids so are replacing two for one.   Really need to downsize a little.  Sold a house, car and pawned the two boats off on the kids all this summer!  We still have four powerboats.
Yes, still in. I took it out for a run last week and hop to again tomorrow! That is good news- the 4Winns are nice boats! Congrats!!

red_hill

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:45 pm

Wow, you are a hardy soul!!! Nice to have the lake to yourself though,huh?

Thanks, we hope so! It was the only boat that seemed to have all the things that we wanted so even though it doesn't have the "name" like Baja or Cobalt, Formula etc. we decided to go for it. I think we will be happy. I really hope you stop by next summer. We sold Maine so,will be home more.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down