Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police search for 2 men who stole woman's purse

3 posters

Go down

Police search for 2 men who stole woman's purse   Empty Police search for 2 men who stole woman's purse

Post  fshnski Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:45 am

BELMONT, N.H.- —A woman reported a robbery to Belmont police Friday morning after a car driven by two men approached her.

The woman told police she was walking on Shaker Road near Elk Farm, when a black two door compact car carrying two men drove up next to her.

According to the police report, one of the men got out of the car to ask for directions and then stole her purse.

The woman described the man who stole her purse as black, approximately 6 feet tall and 200 pounds with a spider tattoo on his neck. She also said he was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt with a red bandana.

The driver was described as a black male with a slim build, according to police. Both men appeared to be in their 20s.

Officials said the female victim was not injured during this robbery and no weapons were displayed.

Belmont police are asking anyone with information to please call the department at 603-267-8350.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/Police-search-for-2-men-who-stole-woman-s-purse/-/9857858/19645940/-/gu6ck8z/-/index.html#ixzz2PmyYgsxD
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Police search for 2 men who stole woman's purse   Empty Re: Police search for 2 men who stole woman's purse

Post  WHL Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:47 am

Our little towns are changing, aren't they?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Police search for 2 men who stole woman's purse   Empty Re: Police search for 2 men who stole woman's purse

Post  fshnski Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:15 pm

Every time I think of the widening of Rte 93 I get mad. The last thing New Hampshire needs is to make it easier for more people to get to the northern part of our state. We are overcrowded now. I'm sick of seeing the quality of my life to continue to degrade because somebody wants to make a fast buck. Why don't I count?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Since no threat was made, and no weapon displayed, this could be a case of simple theft—and not robbery. Possibly a misdemeanor, with no jail time. If the perp is a minor, even his name won't be released.
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down