Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For woman, young ladies and girls.

4 posters

Go down

For woman, young ladies and girls.  Empty For woman, young ladies and girls.

Post  fshnski Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:16 am

The Justice Department late Monday said it would drop its appeal of a judge’s decision mandating that the “morning-after” pill be made available to girls of all ages, reversing course and effectively giving the go ahead for over-the-counter sales of the drug.

Obama administration officials told U.S. District Judge Edward Korman they would drop their attempts to preserve age restrictions for Plan B, a move that drew immediate praise from reproductive-rights groups — and scorn from social conservatives.

Korman had already ruled that women, regardless of age, would have access to the drug until the appeal was decided.

The president had previously called for the pill to be made available to those 17 and older, lamenting that girls could buy the product “alongside bubble gum or batteries.”

Progressives hailed the reversal from Obama’s Justice Department.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-administration-to-allow-plan-b-for-girls-of-all-ages/article/2531578

Last edited by fshnski on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

For woman, young ladies and girls.  Empty Illegitimacy becoming the norm

Post  fshnski Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:22 am

Just as the AP Stylebook advised journalists against using the term “illegitimate child,” illegitimacy is becoming more widespread in the United States.

Now more than half of all births to American women under 30 are born out of wedlock, and the trend in marriage-less birth is becoming an accepted reality of American life.

According to an analysis of government data, conducted by the research group Child Trends and reported by The New York Times, the last 20 years have seen illegitimacy among white women in their 20s with some college — but not a full four year degree — rise more quickly than in other groups.

While the middle class is seeing a rise in illegitimacy, 59 percent of all American births are within marriage. Indeed, it is college graduates and the upper class which have been able to stay within the bounds of tradition and marry prior to reproducing, The Times reported.

A number of factors have led the the rising numbers of illegitimacy — which most researchers agree increases a child’s risk of emotional problems and falling into poverty — including, as The Times noted, economic factors that have thinned the number of available, marriageable men; a larger social safety net; and a more promiscuous society.

Outside of the educational differences, there are distinct differences in the marriage rates between different races: 29 percent of white children are born to unmarried women, 53 percent of Latinos and 73 percent of black children.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/20/illegitimacy-becoming-the-norm/#ixzz2VvCCmRgq
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

For woman, young ladies and girls.  Empty Re: For woman, young ladies and girls.

Post  WHL Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:51 pm

Comments on both posts:

Why don't they just make all drugs over the counter?

73% of black children are born without a father and 53% of Latinos? That doesn't surprise me, really. But it means the country will continue on the course it is on, I am afraid.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

For woman, young ladies and girls.  Empty Re: For woman, young ladies and girls.

Post  fshnski Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:54 pm

With encouragement from the left.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:44 am

In Britain, the age is 13.

This news won't bother Islamists—they're on jihad to form a worldwide Islamic nation—a "Caliphate", if you will.

fshnski wrote:"...Just as the AP Stylebook advised journalists against using the term “illegitimate child,” illegitimacy is becoming more widespread in the United States..."
Some can't find their birth certificate.

scratch
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:26 am

News Hawk wrote:In Britain, the age is 13.

This news won't bother Islamists—they're on jihad to form a worldwide Islamic nation—a "Caliphate", if you will.

fshnski wrote:"...Just as the AP Stylebook advised journalists against using the term “illegitimate child,” illegitimacy is becoming more widespread in the United States..."

Some can't find their birth certificate.

scratch

LOL!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:14 am

fshnski wrote:
Progressives hailed the reversal from Obama’s Justice Department.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-administration-to-allow-plan-b-for-girls-of-all-ages/article/2531578
Obama could nominate Kermit Gosnell to be Surgeon General.
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:10 am

I'm all for the availability of this product...hopefully the parental influence will render this product unnecessary in most girls. As for adult females, it's much better than abortions....
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:20 pm

News Pigeon wrote:I'm all for the availability of this product...hopefully the parental influence will render this product unnecessary in most girls. As for adult females, it's much better than abortions....

I'm sure  you are all aware that the abortion dig was directed to any church going righties. Folks that have been labeled conservatives. Hhhckk PTOOO!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

For woman, young ladies and girls.  Empty 33 Year Old Man With 22 Kids: “You can’t knock no man for loving women.”

Post  fshnski Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:56 pm

(AllHipHop News) Nashville, Tennessee resident Orlando Shaw is a 33 year old man with 22 kids. Divide 33 by 22 and you will probably get to 1 1/2 kids per year (assuming he was having kids since an infant).
All jokes aside, Shaw impregnated 14 women with 22 kids and those women have filed a suit through Child Services to get Shaw to pay tens of thousands of dollars of back child support. The magistrate  Scott Rosenberg at the hearing posed Shaw with a question on the practicality of apply child support on this number of children:
How do we apply our child support guidelines to this many children in this many households
The judge even suggested Shaw get up to four full time jobs in order to pay back the massive amounts of backrent, however Shaw informed WTVF-TV Nashville that he has another method of making payment:
I might scratch off the numbers or something. I play the hell out of Tennessee lottery. I mean, I literally do. I play the number tickets, scratch-offs.
Shaw also told reporters “I was young and ambitious and I love women” as the reasoning for why he had 22 children with 14 women. Shaw says he loves his children, however in the interview says he has “roughly 18 kids” seemingly forgetting four others.
The state of Tennessee currently supports all of Shaw’s children at a total sum of $7,000 per month.

http://allhiphop.com/2013/06/07/33-year-old-man-with-22-kids-you-cant-knock-no-man-for-loving-women/
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:01 pm

I am pretty sure that is the guy I heard about a while back.  Of course I am sure there is more than one of this type.  Isn't that just awful?  You know what they should make him do, don't you?  If you can't afford your kids, you shouldn't keep having them.  There's that word again:  RESPONSIBILITY
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:10 pm

fshnski wrote:
I'm sure  you are all aware that the abortion dig was directed to any church going righties. Folks that have been labeled conservatives. Hhhckk PTOOO!
'Remember my asking Dragonfly if she would have supported her mother's favorable position on abortion?

Dragonfly answered "yes"—perhaps without giving the subject much critical thought. 

Cool
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down