Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

obama's weapon of mass distraction.

3 posters

Go down

obama's weapon of mass distraction. Empty obama's weapon of mass distraction.

Post  fshnski Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:39 am

LOS ANGELES, August 6, 2013—President Obama is using a “weapon of mass distraction” against the American people: It’s called the Syrian crisis.
At the close of the G20 Summit today, the President stated, “I was elected to end wars, not start them. I’ve spent the last four and a half years doing everything I can to reduce our reliance on military power. But what I also know is that there are times where we have to make hard choices if we’re going to stand up for the things we care about. And I believe this is one of those times.”

This is the same President who dithered for months in 2010 over deploying more troops to Afghanistan.

The same President whose State Department refused to authorize military intervention on the night of the Benghazi embassy attack, and who is still being coy about the President’s whereabouts and who gave the stand down order.

So this sudden urgency to address the use of chemical weapons in the Syrian conflict is more than a bit suspicious.

The Senate panel has already rolled over and bared its belly, approving the resolution for a military strike. Congress, on the other hand, is looking like a tough sell. Opposition from anti-war Democrat Representatives Allan Grayson and Dennis Kucinich are an indication that Obama will not receive sweeping support from his side of the aisle.

According to U.S. News, Rep. Grayson is even claiming the Obama administration is manipulating the intelligence to support the case of U.S. intervention in the two-year old civil conflict.

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/my-orbit/2013/sep/6/obamas-weapon-mass-distraction/
Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/my-orbit/2013/sep/6/obamas-weapon-mass-distraction/#ixzz2eJeXDCOo
Follow us: @wtcommunities on Twitter
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

obama's weapon of mass distraction. Empty Re: obama's weapon of mass distraction.

Post  WHL Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:12 pm

Are you saying you think he is using this war as a kind of wag the dog deal? What is he trying to take our attention off of, then? Obamacare starting Oct. 1.?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

obama's weapon of mass distraction. Empty Re: obama's weapon of mass distraction.

Post  News Pigeon Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:19 pm

WHL wrote:Are you saying you think he is using this war as a kind of wag the dog deal?  What is he trying to take our attention off of, then?  Obamacare starting Oct. 1.?
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing yeah, that's right...that's why the admin is spending $12 million on ads to inform the public about ObamaCare. Good grief Gerdie!!!Rolling Eyes 
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:24 pm

WHL wrote:Are you saying you think he is using this war as a kind of wag the dog deal?  What is he trying to take our attention off of, then?  Obamacare starting Oct. 1.?
He thinks people are too busy with this to remember Benghazi scandal, the IRS scandal and the NSA scandal. It also draws attention away from his racist comments on the Zimmerman trial.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:27 pm

fshnski wrote:
He thinks people are too busy with this to remember Benghazi scandal, the IRS scandal and the NSA scandal. It also draws attention away from his racist comments on the Zimmerman trial.
Speaking of Zimmerman, did Fox tell you about his soon-to-be-ex wife telling what a creepy guy he is and how she believes he is a racist?
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:35 pm

Did she say how Zimmerman got jumped by a black punk and had to shoot him in self defense?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:47 pm

News Pigeon wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing yeah, that's right...that's why the admin is spending $12 million on ads to inform the public about ObamaCare. Good grief Gerdie!!!Rolling Eyes 
Yep, let's waste more money. Advertising by the government should be banned. Period.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:49 pm

It's hard to believe that doing that is legal.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:07 pm

But they do it all the time. They do it for unemployment, cell phones, house loans, etc. It irritates me every time I hear one. Evil or Very Mad 
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:10 pm

Tax and spend, spend, spend!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down