Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concord NH isn't the only place

3 posters

Go down

Concord NH isn't the only place Empty Concord NH isn't the only place

Post  WHL Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:32 pm

WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Concord NH isn't the only place Empty Re: Concord NH isn't the only place

Post  fshnski Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Because of our leftist government that allows any body into our country I can see a potential need for this.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:33 am

Even in Concord, NH, fsh? I think Anti might think they have something else in mind than illegals. As someone said last night, the Homeland Security needs to spend all their money on something so they are giving away all these things to the local police and fire depts. whether they need them or not.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:33 pm

WHL wrote:Even in Concord, NH, fsh? I think Anti might think they have something else in mind than illegals. As someone said last night, the Homeland Security needs to spend all their money on something so they are giving away all these things to the local police and fire depts. whether they need them or not.
You are so right WHL. Give, Give, Give. Where is all this money coming from. OH I know, you and I.

This is so sad.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:41 pm

Yes, the Dems would have the needy think that they are getting money from them. Right, did you ever meet a Dem who would spend his OWN money on the poor? It's Obama stash or it's from the gov. so it doesn't cost anything. Of course in reality, it costs you and me.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:47 pm

WHL wrote:Yes, the Dems would have the needy think that they are getting money from them. Right, did you ever meet a Dem who would spend his OWN money on the poor? It's Obama stash or it's from the gov. so it doesn't cost anything. Of course in reality, it costs you and me.
That is 100% correct. The dems would take money from all of us hard working people and give it to the needy and make them think that it came out of his pocket.

This has got to stop.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down