Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speaker of the House John Boehner is embroiled in a sex scandal

5 posters

Go down

Speaker of the House John Boehner is embroiled in a sex scandal  Empty Speaker of the House John Boehner is embroiled in a sex scandal

Post  Casy Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:37 pm

The National Inquirer is reporting that New Speaker of the House John Boehner is embroiled in a sex scandal – involving at least two different women. Boehner is a married man, and the women involved are Washington lobbyist LISBETH LYONS and LEIGH LaMORA, a 46-year-old former press secretary to ex-Colorado Congressman JOEL HEFLEY.
You may be skeptical, but remember, The National Enquirer broke the cheating stories of John Edwards and George HW Bush. And at least one of those happened to be true!

Read about it here

Speaker of the House John Boehner is embroiled in a sex scandal  National-enquirer

Casy

Back to top Go down

Speaker of the House John Boehner is embroiled in a sex scandal  Empty Re: Speaker of the House John Boehner is embroiled in a sex scandal

Post  fshnski Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:43 pm

You scared me there for a minute. I thought you heard something about The speaker and I.

Last edited by fshnski on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Speaker of the House John Boehner is embroiled in a sex scandal  Empty Re: Speaker of the House John Boehner is embroiled in a sex scandal

Post  Casy Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Why would the speaker of the house be embroiled in a sex scandal that has lasted over three years. How can we trust him to take over the presidency if something happened that would put him in that position.

It just isn't right.

I also read somewhere that he has three babies from these girlfriends. I don't know where I read it but it's true I'm sure.

I also heard something too...I don't know where I heard it though.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:55 pm

I just heard some more. I don't know what I'm listening to though.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:57 pm

Boy, that sounds like some of the Democrats from NY City. Weiner impotent, Spitzer out.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:01 pm

I heard that one baby was black. I don't know where I heard it, but I heard it.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:11 pm

Sorry my mistake, I heard one baby was white and two were black. I don't know where I heard it though.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Sorry I'm wrong again...I heard all three were blacker then the ace of spades.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:16 am

Casy wrote:Blarg blarg blarg
WTF? Over.

scratch 
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:14 am

Casy wrote:"...How can we trust him to take over the presidency if something happened that would put him in that position..."
A Democrat Presidency is at risk for a sex scandal?

scratch

National Enquirer:

"...Hillary also intends to admit what many have known for years, but which her friends and ex-lovers have never confirmed: she’s bisexual and has had lesbian affairs. The National Enquirer smugly notes that the memoir will confirm one of its past reports that a veterinarian who came to the White House to treat Socks, the White House cat, caught Hillary in a steamy (and adulterous) embrace with another woman.

It will be interesting to see whether Hillary addresses the rumors that one of her lovers is Huma Abedin.

Huma Abedin is an interesting character, since she is Hillary’s closest confidant and aid; is married to Anthony Weiner, the Democrat politician who sent naked pictures of himself to women; and [Huma Abedin] comes from a family tied closely to the Muslim Brotherhood..."
http://www.bookwormroom.com/2013/05/29/because-this-seems-like-a-good-day-for-another-scandal-is-hillary-planning-to-admit-to-some-of-her-lies/
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:49 pm

Good comeback, NH!!!lol! 
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down