Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BenghaziGate: Has There Been a Firing over It?

4 posters

Go down

BenghaziGate: Has There Been a Firing over It? Empty BenghaziGate: Has There Been a Firing over It?

Post  News Hawk Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:10 pm

The CIA did "suspend" one employee who wouldn't sign a pledge—but that was many days ago.

Last edited by News Hawk on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

BenghaziGate: Has There Been a Firing over It? Empty Re: BenghaziGate: Has There Been a Firing over It?

Post  News Buzzard Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:24 pm

News Hawk wrote:The CIA did "suspend" one employee who wouldn't sign a pledge—but that was many days ago.
Been Gassy-Gate is a figment of Darrell Issa's imagination!!! How is that IRS investigation working out for him?
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

BenghaziGate: Has There Been a Firing over It? Empty Re: BenghaziGate: Has There Been a Firing over It?

Post  News Hawk Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:52 pm

BenghaziGate: Has There Been a Firing over It? 1379508124-Obama+Hillary+Benghazi
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:37 pm

There is still plenty of time to deal with the Benghazi whitewash. There are an awful lot of questions I have about it. My main concern is the attempted shift of blame to the "movie". I think it was an attempt by obama's administration to manipulate the description of the cause so as to not take away from their recent claim of winning the war on terror. They did the same thing after the Boston bombing and the shooting at Fort Hood. They stalled and stalled and then declared they were incidences of work place violence. That is not the only concern I have about the Benghazi whitewash.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:49 pm

News Buzzard wrote:
News Hawk wrote:The CIA did "suspend" one employee who wouldn't sign a pledge—but that was many days ago.
Been Gassy-Gate is a figment of Darrell Issa's imagination!!! How is that IRS investigation working out for him?

WHAT?????? A FIGMENT OF DARRELL ISSA'S IMAGINATION?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:48 pm

fshnski wrote:"...My main concern is the attempted shift of blame to the "movie". I think it was an attempt by obama's administration to manipulate the description of the cause so as to not take away from their recent claim of winning the war on terror..."
Manipulate?

By this administration?

Shocked 
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:43 am

"...At least two of the key suspects in the Benghazi terror attack were at one point working with al Qaeda senior leadership, sources familiar with the investigation tell Fox News. The sources said one of the suspects was believed to be a courier for the al Qaeda network, and the other a bodyguard in Afghanistan prior to the 2001 terror attacks.

The direct ties to al Qaeda leadership undercut early characterizations by the Obama administration that the attackers in Benghazi were isolated “extremists" -- not al Qaeda terrorists -- with no organizational structure or affiliation.
—FOX News

At least BenghaziGate wasn't a case of "Workplace Violence".

No
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:36 am

So I can understand why Obama would let these people die because we all know he is a Muslim.  But why would HILLARY??  Doesn't she have any ethics?  Forget I asked.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:51 am

BenghaziGate: Has There Been a Firing over It? What-difference-does-it-make-sm
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down