Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prediciting new talking points.

+2
Anti Federalist
WHL
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Prediciting new talking points. - Page 2 Empty Re: Prediciting new talking points.

Post  News Buzzard Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:59 pm

fshnski wrote:Do Democrats ever get embarrassed?
I think it's very embarrassing that the 113th Congress has enacted only 52 pieces of legislation so far and only plan on working 113 days next year. I guess the Republicans figure that doing nothing is good strategy! That's what they do best, nothing!!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Prediciting new talking points. - Page 2 Empty Re: Prediciting new talking points.

Post  fshnski Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:03 pm

And Democrats all have bad breath!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:06 pm

Sorry about that. I had a middle school flashback after the crows post.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:28 pm

I am happy when they ALL do nothing. We are better off when they do nothing. I am always relieved when they go home on vacation. When they pass anything it just spells more trouble for the country. We don't need any more laws, unless they are laws to delete some of the laws we have.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:58 am

News Buzzard wrote:
fshnski wrote:Do Democrats ever get embarrassed?
I think it's very embarrassing that the 113th Congress has enacted only 52 pieces of legislation so far and only plan on working 113 days next year. I guess the Republicans figure that doing nothing is good strategy! That's what they do best, nothing!!
Why aren't Republicans "Going-Forward"?

scratch

Is it because Republicans don't understand the consequences?

pirat 

...or because the same "Prog" governance that produced Detroit—and an unsustainable California—can be applied throughout the nation?

drunken 
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:14 am

Anti Federalist wrote:"...A free people should not have a ruling class..."
Prediciting new talking points. - Page 2 120213
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:10 am

WHL wrote:I am happy when they ALL do nothing.  We are better off when they do nothing. I am always relieved when they go home on vacation.  When they pass anything it just spells more trouble for the country.  We don't need any more laws, unless they are laws to delete some of the laws we have.
Could not have said it better myself.

Prediciting new talking points. - Page 2 Applause
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:11 am

News Hawk wrote:
Anti Federalist wrote:"...A free people should not have a ruling class..."
Prediciting new talking points. - Page 2 120213
LOL @ Partying.

We'd all be better off if that's all they did: get drunk and chase hookers and blow.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:12 am

News Buzzard wrote:I'm pretty confident that Hillary wins big! The Republican party is just a sad bunch of angry old White guys who can't see past the Beltway!! Wink 
It doesn't help that Republicans are being corrupted with "same-sex marriage" forces within various party entities.

"Divide and Conquer" is what's happening, even when Americans are overwhelmingly against "same-sex marriage".

Evil or Very Mad 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:24 am

Again, the news media makes it seem like there are a lot more people either opposed to or for something than their really are. I truly believe the news media is ruining this country.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:22 am

News Buzzard wrote:
Outerlimits wrote:Which way do you think conscionable Americans will vote?
I'm pretty confident that Hillary wins big! The Republican party is just a sad bunch of angry old White guys who can't see past the Beltway!! Wink 
As though to answer your question, this comment appeared on the Web:

I believe that there is an informal but nevertheless effective organization which brings these issues to the fore in waves. The informal contributors to this organization include academics, fellow travelers in the news media, the usual suspects in Congress, a few celebrities, and much of Hollywood and morning television. This is how the president won reelection campaigning on condoms and how the Democrats took the governorship in Virginia.

The point is that Conservatives dare not dismiss these patently absurd appeals of Barack Obama because leftists manage to coordinate all the forces that move society while we can find no traction because we are literally ignored to death or disparaged by the same forces.

Consider yesterday's hearing in the House on the unconstitutional and dangerous usurpations of powers by Obama which threaten our personal liberty and our constitutional system. Dana Milbank in the Washington Post writes an article satirizing the Republicans for the absurdity of their preoccupation because it is not politically viable to expect impeachment and mocking them for throwing red meat to their own base. Not a word does he have to waste on whether there might be substance to the charges and the threats to our liberty which were recounted at the hearing. What should be put out there by the media to be debated by the people is simply rendered taboo by that same media, and the music plays on.

But when the President of the United States utters flat-out Marxist lies the entire panoply of the left will coordinate to force the message through to the consciousness of the most ill-informed voter. We will soon see the economic version of Sandra Fluke become the focus of the media.

We need men like Senators Paul, Cruz, and Lee who are possessed of the forensic skills and the courage to use them to break through and fight our corner. That task is daunting enough in the face of the media hostility but it is impossible with the Boehners and the McConnells of the Republican Party feeding that media with ammunition to undercut heroes like Ted Cruz.
We are on the road to Detroit, which yesterday was directed into bankruptcy.

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2