Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the answer to equality ...

4 posters

Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Is the answer to equality ...

Post  fshnski Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:37 pm

… lowering the bar?

_________________
"If you like your health care plan … you can keep your health care plan! … Period!"

If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor.
fshnski
fshnski

Posts : 4223
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Woofbura

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  News Hawk Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:31 am

It is for women in the U.S. Marines. (No more pull-ups—not one).


.

_________________
..."The beauty of being a liberal is that history always begins this morning..."
News Hawk
News Hawk

Posts : 8049
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  fshnski Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:10 am

It's a lot bigger than that.

_________________
"If you like your health care plan … you can keep your health care plan! … Period!"

If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor.
fshnski
fshnski

Posts : 4223
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Woofbura

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  WHL Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:00 am

It absolutely is fsh. It is as we have said, good is bad, bad is good. If someone can't do something then instead of making them work until they get it, we lower the bar.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Posts : 6057
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  fshnski Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:02 am

It does not make sense.

_________________
"If you like your health care plan … you can keep your health care plan! … Period!"

If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor.
fshnski
fshnski

Posts : 4223
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Woofbura

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  News Hawk Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:12 am

WHL wrote:It absolutely is fsh.  It is as we have said, good is bad, bad is good.  If someone can't do something then instead of making them work until they get it, we lower the bar.  

Or pass the blame onto someone else.

 pale 


.
News Hawk
News Hawk

Posts : 8049
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  WHL Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:19 pm

Absolutely, NH. It is the day of NO RESPONSIBILITY. Not MY fault, somebody else's fault.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Posts : 6057
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  Achigan Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:55 pm

WHL wrote:Absolutely, NH.  It is the day of NO RESPONSIBILITY.  Not MY fault, somebody else's fault.

WHL, could you give me some of your experiences with the people who you are talking about. No names please just the things they have done that you have first hand knowledge of. Please don't talk about what you heard or read about, just the people you have talked to and monitored their daily life with their "Not MY fault" attitude.
I know fsh will come on here and post some nonsense but I will try to ignore him/her.

Thank you in advance WHL.
Achigan
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  WHL Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:27 pm

Look at the lady who spilled hot coffee on her legs and sued McDonald's. Look at the people who go into a business and drop something on top of them or cut themselves, or slip and it is the business's fault. Look at the people who have an accident and sue the town because the roads weren't plowed. Look at the employee whose back goes out on the job and even though he has age issues in his back, he wants a settlement from worker's comp.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Posts : 6057
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  Achigan Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:44 pm

WHL wrote: Look at the lady who spilled hot coffee on her legs and sued McDonald's.  Look at the people who go into a business and drop something on top of them or cut themselves, or slip and it is the business's fault.  Look at the people who have an accident and sue the town because the roads weren't plowed.  Look at the employee whose back goes out on the job and even though he has age issues in his back, he wants a settlement from worker's comp.

I'll repeat: "just the things they have done that you have first hand knowledge of. Please don't talk about what you heard or read about, just the people you have talked to and monitored their daily life with their "Not MY fault" attitude."

That's all I want from you.  I just want to know how it has effected you, not someone else, just you personally.

Maybe your headaches will go away if you tell us how they are personally effecting your daily life.


Last edited by Achigan on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Achigan
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty That's all I want from you.

Post  fshnski Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:46 pm

Who do you think you are?

_________________
"If you like your health care plan … you can keep your health care plan! … Period!"

If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor.
fshnski
fshnski

Posts : 4223
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Woofbura

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  News Hawk Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:01 pm

The biggie...:

"Bush's Fault"

(though we don't hear that so much lately).
News Hawk
News Hawk

Posts : 8049
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  Achigan Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:11 pm

Take your time WHL, I'm in no hurry.  I'm sure you have come in contact with a lot of "Not MY fault" attitude people so the list is long.

Please, no names, just give them a false name but tell us all about them.  I can't wait to read your story, it must be awful to have that many people around you that are free loaders.

Thank you in advance.
Achigan
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  WHL Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:29 pm

I have told you all I am going to tell you. You have no right to demand anything of me. I have answered your question if it doesn't suit you, you know where you can go.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Posts : 6057
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  fshnski Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:32 pm

I think progressives like to dumb things down because it's easier than trying to make things better. I don't think they have a clue as to how and really accomplish anything from beginning to end. Look how obamacare has been dumbed down. Delay after delay and change after change and "glitch" after "glitch". They have lowered the bar time and time again to try and reach what they think will be an politically acceptable level. And the lefties have accepted all of this debacle … obama's signature legislation.

_________________
"If you like your health care plan … you can keep your health care plan! … Period!"

If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor.
fshnski
fshnski

Posts : 4223
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Woofbura

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  WHL Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:34 pm

fshnski wrote:I think progressives like to dumb things down because it's easier than trying to make things better. I don't think they have a clue as to how and really accomplish anything from beginning to end. Look how obamacare has been dumbed down. Delay after delay and change after change and "glitch" after "glitch". They have lowered the bar time and time again to try and reach what they think will be an politically acceptable level. And the lefties have accepted all of this debacle … obama's signature legislation.

Not only accepted this debacle, fsh, they are saying how wonderful it is!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Posts : 6057
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  Achigan Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:35 pm

WHL wrote: I have told you all I am going to tell you. You have no right to demand anything of me.  I have answered your question if it doesn't suit you, you know where you can go.

That's because you live in a Republican fantasy world and you don't know anyone personally who has a "Not MY fault" attitude.

Achigan
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  fshnski Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:39 pm

WHL wrote:
fshnski wrote:I think progressives like to dumb things down because it's easier than trying to make things better. I don't think they have a clue as to how and really accomplish anything from beginning to end. Look how obamacare has been dumbed down. Delay after delay and change after change and "glitch" after "glitch". They have lowered the bar time and time again to try and reach what they think will be an politically acceptable level. And the lefties have accepted all of this debacle … obama's signature legislation.

Not only accepted this debacle, fsh, they are saying how wonderful it is!

They are being made fun of now. Even michael moore has come out to say what a disaster obama's signature program has been. The left is going to become the butt of a lot of jokes. You watch.

_________________
"If you like your health care plan … you can keep your health care plan! … Period!"

If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor.
fshnski
fshnski

Posts : 4223
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Woofbura

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  WHL Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:41 pm

For your info, Achigan, I have personally seen everything I wrote except the spilled coffee one.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Posts : 6057
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  News Hawk Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:48 pm

Writing prior to the most recent election—one author's opinion, excerpted:

"You can also blame parents who have reared the greediest, most self-indulgent, self-satisfied, bunch of hedonistic morons in this nation’s history.

I mean, it’s not as if these youngsters who think that everything from a college education to cell phones and a lifetime supply of birth control pills are entitlements, were hatched from eggs, although they clearly have close ties to those, such as chickens and snakes, who are.

The reason that the future looks so bleak is because, as I wrote prior to the election, America could probably survive four more years of Obama, but it can’t survive a population that would re-elect him.

It means that the takers now out-number the makers. What’s more, when you consider the demographics, it’s obvious that Obama’s groupies breed at a far faster rate than the rest of us. I guess that figures because they have so much more time to devote to that particular activity..."
http://www.bernardgoldberg.com/alas-e-pluribus-pluribus/#sthash.7ROAHn9e.dpuf


.
News Hawk
News Hawk

Posts : 8049
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  Achigan Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:50 pm

WHL wrote:For your info, Achigan, I have personally seen everything I wrote except the spilled coffee one.

Then these are the people that you personally know who did what you said? Hard to believe that you know them personally.

"Look at the people who go into a business and drop something on top of them or cut themselves, or slip and it is the business's fault.
Look at the people who have an accident and sue the town because the roads weren't plowed.
Look at the employee whose back goes out on the job and even though he has age issues in his back, he wants a settlement from worker's comp."

I think it's just your republican fantasy world getting the best of you...and causing you severe headaches.
Achigan
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  News Hawk Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:03 am

Achigan wrote:"...I think it's just your republican fantasy world getting the best of you...and causing you severe headaches..."

Democrats cause headaches?

scratch

Well, when we had back-to-back Democrat Presidencies during the Vietnam War, just about everything that happened back then has required cleaning up. It's turned into a wild ride, and they're not finished with The Founders' great achievement yet.

 Evil or Very Mad 


.

_________________
..."The beauty of being a liberal is that history always begins this morning..."
News Hawk
News Hawk

Posts : 8049
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  WHL Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:35 am

Yes, I personally know or know who each and every one of those people are and a lot more.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Posts : 6057
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  News Hawk Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:58 am

...and they VOTE!

 Evil or Very Mad 



.

_________________
..."The beauty of being a liberal is that history always begins this morning..."
News Hawk
News Hawk

Posts : 8049
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  WHL Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:03 am

If anyone thinks that people don't want to blame others for what happens to them, just sit in an attorney's office for a few hours. It's called it isn't my fault, it's isn't my responsibility.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Posts : 6057
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

Is the answer to equality ... Empty Re: Is the answer to equality ...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum