Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Christie sent them to the political guillotine and pleaded for forgiveness. Good luck on that, Tiny

5 posters

Go down

So Christie sent them to the political guillotine and pleaded for forgiveness. Good luck on that, Tiny Empty So Christie sent them to the political guillotine and pleaded for forgiveness. Good luck on that, Tiny

Post  Achigan Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:48 pm

"It would have been much better for Christie way back there in September of last year when the closings took place if he had paid attention to what was quickly becoming the world's largest traffic jam on the New Jersey side of the world's most highly trafficked bridge. Someone of his supposed political acumen and perception must have been aware of the coming sound of doom.

When the press inquiries began to emerge about an alleged "study" that no one could or would answer an announcement by him to look into the matter might have backed up his later denials of knowledge or involvement, made them much easier to believe. Instead, he did what any number of predecessors in high office did under the circumstances. He shrugged it all off as an attempt to diminish his standing as the putative front runner in the Republican presidential scramble just now building."

Read the rest here...it's a real good article and I think Christie is a liar.
http://www.the-daily-record.com/ap%20general%20news/2014/01/15/commentary-what-did-christie-know-and-when-did-he-know-it
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

So Christie sent them to the political guillotine and pleaded for forgiveness. Good luck on that, Tiny Empty Re: So Christie sent them to the political guillotine and pleaded for forgiveness. Good luck on that, Tiny

Post  Anti Federalist Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:22 am

He shrugged it all off as an attempt to diminish his standing as the putative front runner in the Republican presidential scramble just now building.

The GOP is even dumber than I thought, if they were seriously considering another left wing authoritarian as their presidential candidate.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

So Christie sent them to the political guillotine and pleaded for forgiveness. Good luck on that, Tiny Empty Re: So Christie sent them to the political guillotine and pleaded for forgiveness. Good luck on that, Tiny

Post  News Hawk Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:15 am

Anti Federalist wrote:The GOP is even dumber than I thought, if they were seriously considering another left wing authoritarian as their presidential candidate.
He was The New York Times favorite Republican.

That should have waved some flags.

drunken 

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:37 am

Christie was the only one who had any chance of beating Hillary, but now that's water under the bridge! It's no coincidence that the Republicans are once again regurgitating the Benghazi issue!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:47 am

Yes, I don't know who crowned Christie the frontrunner in the Republican Party! I think NH is right it was the NYTIMES. It was just like when McCain was so far behind and then suddenly he was the nominee. I never did figure that one out and no one can tell me who suddenly crowned him king. Christie had NO chance of beating Hillary. He is worse (meaning more middle of the road) than Mitt was.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:04 am

WHL wrote:Yes, I don't know who crowned Christie the frontrunner in the Republican Party!  I think NH is right it was the NYTIMES. It was just like when McCain was so far behind and then suddenly he was the nominee.  I never did figure that one out and no one can tell me who suddenly crowned him king.   Christie had NO chance of beating Hillary.  He is worse (meaning more middle of the road) than Mitt was.

I like your comment...why...because it's clear that more politicians are seeing the faults of the right wing and are getting sick and tired of them complaining about this country and not having any solutions.  This is my major complaint about the GOP, and it's clear that they are in trouble in the next presidential election.
They could be a powerful political party if they would only stop this hate and disrespect for anyone else's view points.  WE need to come together as a nation and the GOP is against even trying.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:06 am

A CNN poll 3 weeks ago had Christie as the frontrunner, and the other Republicans weren't even close:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/12/26/2016-cnn-poll-clinton-deadlocked-with-christie-but-leads-other-gop-presidential-possibilities/
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:29 am

News Buzzard wrote:A CNN poll 3 weeks ago had Christie as the frontrunner, and the other Republicans weren't even close:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/12/26/2016-cnn-poll-clinton-deadlocked-with-christie-but-leads-other-gop-presidential-possibilities/

Thank you NB for posting that. It proves my point that the American people want someone who is getting away from the right wing way of thinking.
However Christie is not an honest person and now he will be history in a very short time...maybe within the next few weeks.

I don't think there is anyone who can takes Christie's place as a GOP candidate. I don't see anyone anyway. They are all scared to death of being exposed of their right wing fairy tale beliefs.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:48 am

Achigan wrote:
WHL wrote:Yes, I don't know who crowned Christie the frontrunner in the Republican Party!  I think NH is right it was the NYTIMES. It was just like when McCain was so far behind and then suddenly he was the nominee.  I never did figure that one out and no one can tell me who suddenly crowned him king.   Christie had NO chance of beating Hillary.  He is worse (meaning more middle of the road) than Mitt was.

I like your comment...why...because it's clear that more politicians are seeing the faults of the right wing and are getting sick and tired of them complaining about this country and not having any solutions.  This is my major complaint about the GOP, and it's clear that they are in trouble in the next presidential election.
They could be a powerful political party if they would only stop this hate and disrespect for anyone else's view points.  WE need to come together as a nation and the GOP is against even trying.

I disagree. I think more people are seeing the faults of the Dems. They realize that we live in the real world not a fairy tale world. The Dems are no better than the Repubs as far as disrespect for anyone else's point of view. In fact they are worse than the Repubs.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:02 am

Why was the photo of Christie removed and who removed it?

If we are not allowed to post photos would someone please tell us all.

Thank you
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:47 pm

I did not remove a photo.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:26 pm

WHL wrote:I did not remove a photo.

Maybe I didn't post it and I thought I did. Thanks for the reply.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

So Christie sent them to the political guillotine and pleaded for forgiveness. Good luck on that, Tiny Empty This young man should never have gotten involved with politics in NJ

Post  Achigan Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:48 pm

"MANCHESTER, N.H. —The bridge scandal involving New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has expanded to the Granite State and the director of the state Republican Party.
Matt Mowers, executive director of the New Hampshire Republican Party, has been subpoenaed by a legislative panel investigating the closure of several lanes of the George Washington Bridge to apparently punish the mayor of Fort Lee, N.J., for not endorsing Christie.

"It's obviously very troubling to us that the executive director of the state party, Matt Mowers, has been entangled in this scandal," said Ray Buckley, chairman of the New Hampshire Democratic Party."

http://www.wmur.com/news/politics/state-gop-executive-director-subpoenaed-in-nj-bridge-probe/-/9857748/23986940/-/af4x9v/-/index.html

Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down