Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kentucky State Police Begin Operation R.A.I.D.

3 posters

Go down

Kentucky State Police Begin Operation R.A.I.D. Empty Kentucky State Police Begin Operation R.A.I.D.

Post  Anti Federalist Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:25 pm

Just another front on the War on Us.

Kentucky State Police Begin Operation R.A.I.D.

http://www.wbko.com/news/headlines/Kentucky-State-Police-Begin-Operation-RAID-244092301.html

Posted: Thu 7:29 PM, Feb 06, 2014

BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (WBKO) -- To increase driving safety, Kentucky State Police is starting a new “safe driving program”.

Operation R.A.I.D (Remove aggressive, Impaired. and Distracted Drivers from Kentucky Roadways) will remain active for one year.

Law enforcement will be more visible and the number of check points will increase.

This program will allow each post to identify target areas.

"Not only just texting, but any distracting drivers. This includes eating and drinking. We are going to be out looking for those people. You're going to see a major force when it comes time for St. Patrick's Day weekend and holiday weekends," said Trooper Biven, Kentucky State Police.

National Highway Traffic Safety Administration' studies show two-thirds of all fatal crashes link to aggressive drivers.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Kentucky State Police Begin Operation R.A.I.D. Empty Re: Kentucky State Police Begin Operation R.A.I.D.

Post  Anti Federalist Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:29 pm

From the comments at the article:

guest > Ed Maier
• a day ago

Do we get to turn in any KSP officers we happen to see distracted driving, as well? Don't forget our local KSP hired the VERY TROOPER named in this article, Jonathan Biven, as their figurehead for all these distracted driving campaigns, after he CAUSED 3 accidents himself, doing this exact thing--and the third-time, this repeat offender actually killed a woman named Nurcan Ceylan while he was among his KSP buds, in his state-owned KSP vehicle, in Sept. 2011.

Biven remains at his job, apparently now progressively campaigning, now against people eating? I did this just yesterday morning, wolfing down a ham biscuit in the car, oblivious to all this recent BS, and, as I recall, I was finishing it off right in front of the local consignment store where a local bailiff murdered an ex-constable a year or so ago.
Wow, glad my ham-sammie 'slipped through the cracks', as it were--I promise, KSP--I'll be good--I'll never eat on the road again, even if my head is swimming from a long drive, and my sugar levels might be getting low enough to be problematic on the road.

Talk about your hypocrites...these guys have become dangerous.

Here's a story for you, WBKO...run a 'follow-up' on all the people who live and visit here, after reading your article yesterday on all our 'lovely local restaurants'...yet they make one single slip-up, are pulled over for wanting a slice of pizza before it gets cold in single-digit weather, and one of our local 'finest' from any dept. pulls them over, decides things are taking a negative turn, and becomes a new inductee into the 'suicide-by-cop' club.

Fun-fact, BGPD's Ronnie Ward actually pulled me over and ticketed me $220 +3 pts off my own license, years back when he was a street cop...I had 'rolled through' a Nutwood intersection at less than 3 MPH, following a steady stream of everyone else who was doing the same, one sunny day...Domino's I think it was, and that pizza was 'so enticing'...I was nice, but Ward didn't resist the opportunity to drive home the irony by telling me "funny, it's ironic, if you had pulled through just a couple of seconds ago, I wasn't even pulled into my 'spot' yet".

For all the 'good' they obviously do, and all the danger they obviously deserve overtime hazard pay for, some of our local 'authorities' are the most addled, blinded newts you'll ever meet...oh, except they're 'newts' carrying 45s and attitudes to boot, and none of them can resist a healthy 'dig' at you every time you meet one, sometimes if you're just in a good mood and saying 'hi' anywhere, anytime.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Kentucky State Police Begin Operation R.A.I.D. Empty Re: Kentucky State Police Begin Operation R.A.I.D.

Post  Anti Federalist Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:32 pm

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage.

America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long. - Ron Paul
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:21 pm

"Oh, but I don't mind. I don't do anything wrong."
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:13 pm

WHL wrote:"Oh, but I don't mind.  I don't do anything wrong."

Now you're getting it. No need to worry about being stopped if you aren't breaking any law.

Always carry a few extra donuts with you just in case they stop you. They prefer jelly but will take whatever you have.

God Bless America!
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:12 pm

Achigan wrote:
WHL wrote:"Oh, but I don't mind.  I don't do anything wrong."

Now you're getting it.  No need to worry about being stopped if you aren't breaking any law.

Ummm, no.

Random checkpoints are just that.

Random.

You can be clean as a whistle, be stopped and have a drug dog bark a false positive...and there goes whatever valuables you had, any cash, possibly the car itself.

Happens every day.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down