Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Ebola Czar" Has No Health Credentials...

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Ebola Czar" Has No Health Credentials... - Page 2 Empty Re: "Ebola Czar" Has No Health Credentials...

Post  obervantone Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:03 pm

News Hawk
Flights continue, but the CDC is not keeping track on their website—as they should.
We are entitled to the information.
Obervantone
No they should not. The CDC should continue to monitor those people of interest as they have, but making who and where they are public will only encourage vigilantes like yourself to harass them!
News Hawk again:
Nobody's asking for names or whereabouts. We're entitled to numbers—the very numbers that started out at CDC—and the numbers haven't moved! Assign an "Ebola Czar", and he'll keep Americans ignorant of this latest plague.
News Hawk yet again!
Former CBS reporter finds Government information (like the number of patients treated for Ebola in US) is being "scrubbed" from the Internet. 'Course, what do we need to know for—?—The Government knows better what is good for us.

Another example of transparency from PRAVDA in Washington, DC.
Bull Shit. You are calling on the government to release the numbers, location and names....
and then there is this:
News Hawk
there are special private flights of Ebola victims
Now you are saying that because the United States is preparing an air ambulance to deal with potential ebola patients that there are private flights underway now!
Yet you yourself are trying to back off by showing a photo of the aircraft that is prepared to take a potential ebola patient from one of the airports to a center equipped to treat them. On the other hand if such an aircraft were not available you'd be claiming that Obama is trying to kill us all by making ebola patients fly coach.

You are really a tool.
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

"Ebola Czar" Has No Health Credentials... - Page 2 Empty No New Cases...? Are We Being Grubered...?

Post  News Hawk Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:05 pm

There has been a third plane prepared, and all three are apparently flying on diplomatic papers—and not a normal flight plan. Some days there are two flights a day. Are they landing and helping Obama's buddies in West Africa? The stop in the Canary Islands was due to a "immigrant" ship that had "feverish" Africans that had landed there.

A few days ago, I reported that the Ebola air ambulance (one of them) was en route to the Canary islands. Today, we find that the plane somehow jumped over to Portugal without filing a flight plan, and is now scheduled to arrive at Joint Base Andrews.

The plane’s twin, N173PA, has also visited the same airport in Portugal in recent weeks.
http://shtfdashboard.com/ebola-air-ambulance-scheduled-to-leave-portugal-goes-to-andrews-afb/
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

"Ebola Czar" Has No Health Credentials... - Page 2 Empty Re: "Ebola Czar" Has No Health Credentials...

Post  obervantone Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:51 pm

And the author of your latest wacko website is so confident in the story...that here is her byline:
By Nancy  on December 21, 2014
Well then that makes it perfectly credible!  How can it be otherwise when it was reported BY NANCY on a website called Shit Hits The Fan ?
Things like this don't matter in your tool world
Frieden's comments came 43 days after the last U.S. patient -- Craig Spencer, MD, of New York City -- tested negative for the virus.
http://www.medpagetoday.com/InfectiousDisease/Ebola/49275
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:22 am

obervantone wrote:And the author of your latest wacko website is so confident in the story...that here is her byline:
By Nancy  on December 21, 2014
Well then that makes it perfectly credible!  How can it be otherwise when it was reported BY NANCY on a website called Shit Hits The Fan ?
Things like this don't matter in your tool world
Frieden's comments came 43 days after the last U.S. patient -- Craig Spencer, MD, of New York City -- tested negative for the virus.
http://www.medpagetoday.com/InfectiousDisease/Ebola/49275
My "tool world" includes Nancy's Ebola networking, which I trust far more than Obola's "Ebola Czar"—and silence from "the most transparent administration"—ever...

"Ebola Czar" Has No Health Credentials... - Page 2 N163pa-1024x140
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:15 am

News Hawk
My "tool world" includes Nancy's Ebola networking, which I trust far more than Obola's "Ebola Czar"—and silence from "the most transparent administration"—ever...
Why is it important to base judgements on fact and not the wild hypothesis of people like Nancy and News Hawk?  This was published today on the medical page I linked to above as part of an article on the ebola epidemic. I recommend you read the articles.

Ebola: The Needless Epidemic?
A year after it started, the outbreak is slowly coming under control.

The risk of Ebola became part of the daily discourse in the country, on talk radio, and in the mainstream media, a discourse that quickly descended into farce. In one case, a grade-schooler who had recently visited Nigeria was barred from attending school in Connecticut.

Nigeria is hundreds of miles from West Africa and was completely free of Ebola at the time, but facts did not appear to matte
r
I hope that you and Nancy live happily ever after in the land of make believe...
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

"Ebola Czar" Has No Health Credentials... - Page 2 Empty "Ebola Czar" Ron Klain...

Post  News Hawk Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:26 pm

Ron Klain is a sharp-elbowed Democratic political operative with no medical expertise. Tapping him as “Ebola czar” may not be the president’s best move when, as it is, no one can believe a word the Obama administration says. [And that’s not just because Ron Klain is yet another lobbyist recruited despite Mr. Obama’s vow that his administration would shun lobbyists.
http://www.nationalreview.com/node/390677/print

So, do you think Ron Klain is doing his job?

scratch

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:49 pm

News Hawk
Ron Klain is a sharp-elbowed Democratic political operative with no medical expertise. Tapping him as “Ebola czar” may not be the president’s best move when, as it is, no one can believe a word the Obama administration says. [And that’s not just because Ron Klain is yet another lobbyist recruited despite Mr. Obama’s vow that his administration would shun lobbyists.
http://www.nationalreview.com/node/390677/print
News Hawk
Do you normally rely on 2 month old news?  

Based on the progress and lack of cases in the United States, yes I do think Klain did a good job.  
He is a brash administrator which is what was needed to navigate the situation and has the political experience to deal with politicians in Congress.
Here is a portion of an article that is a little more recent than the October article that you present.

Dec 6  Fortune Magazine

The White House touted the progress under Klain in a Monday memo, noting the 32 new designated treatment facilities, 29 labs newly equipped to test for the disease, an enhanced screening system for travelers from abroad and the completion of the first phase of clinical trials for a vaccine.

Klain still has plenty to do. At the moment, his work is focused on securing Congressional support for Obama’s $6.2 billion request to fund a range of emergency response measures, even though any sense of emergency has palpably drained away

the best testimonial to the low-key Klain’s performance may be his success in disappearing back behind the curtain. Fortune asked four of the most outspoken Congressional Republican critics of his appointment to weigh in on how he’s done so far. All declined to comment.
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:38 am

Observantone:
"The best testimonial to the low-key Klain’s performance may be his success in disappearing back behind the curtain.

News Hawk:

Observantone:

Do you normally rely on 2 month old news?  

News Hawk:
That's the problem—since lobbyist Ron Klain appeared on the scene, there has been NO news.

One would think that with 1400 suspect US Ebola patients under observation, and private flights continuing, there would be some trace of "news".

Observantone:
Fortune asked four of the most outspoken Congressional Republican critics of his appointment to weigh in on how he’s done so far. All declined to comment.

What did you expect for them to say—given Klain's disappearing act?

(Except that Klain announced that he will be stepping down in March).

scratch

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:21 pm

A few points.
The ONLY source of the claim that there are 1400 SUSPECTED cases of Ebola in the US is from a single Fox "reporter".  No one else has been able to confirm that claim.  

BTW you do know the difference between someone being SUSPECTED of having an illness and someone who has returned from a country where the virus is present and that is being monitored, right?

There was also a claim made in Forbes that News Organizations agreed not to report on suspected cases of Ebola.  I know that to be false since I have personally reported on one in New England that turned out to be Malaria.

There was an advisory issued by the AP to its bureau's and members which Forbes misinterpreted and issued a correction and apology for.
**CORRECTION: This piece originally and inadvertently suggested that The Associated Press and other news organizations were in agreement “not to report on suspected cases of Ebola in the United States until a positive viral RNA test is completed.” I regret this misinterpretation. In fact, AP is in no agreement with other outlets regarding news coverage. AP’s own position is that it will still report some suspected cases of Ebola if they cause enough disruption, even if there’s no confirmation the person has Ebola.

To be fully clear, I am providing both the link to the October 17 AP advisory and the full text of the advisory, as follows:

EDITORS:

We’re increasingly hearing reports of “suspected” cases of Ebola in the United States and Europe. The AP has exercised caution in reporting these cases and will continue to do so.

Most of these suspected cases turn out to be negative. Our bureaus monitor them, but we have not been moving stories or imagery simply because a doctor suspects Ebola and routine precautions are taken while the patient is tested. To report such a case, we look for a solid source saying Ebola is suspected and some sense the case has caused serious disruption or reaction. Are buildings being closed and substantial numbers of people being evacuated or isolated? Is a plane being diverted? Is the suspected case closely related to another, confirmed Ebola case?

When we do report a suspected case, we will seek to keep our stories brief and in perspective.

The AP

You have ignored another one of the many questions I have posed to you, that being are you in the habit of relying on old, outdated information on which to base your opinions?

You also failed to include my response to your question, do I think Klain is doing a good job?  Yes I do, the lack of new cases of Ebola and the establishment of protocol, treatment centers and enhanced screening at home and abroad is proof of that.

Regarding your implication that working behind the scenes and not holding a press conference at every opportunity suggests nothing is being done goes to your apparent lack of credibility.  You yourself have at several points in the past claimed to have been a part of a bureaucracy and I have never heard of your accomplishments, therefor according to your own guidelines that you have somehow established for others, one can draw the conclusion that you did nothing and were a failure.

The fact that four of the loudest critics of the appointment of Mr. Klain were asked to comment on the job that he is doing and all four refused speaks volumes!  It says that even his sharpest critics are pleased with his performance or at the very least can find nothing to be critical of.

And finally the fact that he will leave his position in March is not unexpected at all.  He stated it was his intension that the post would be temporary and it is.

Since you claim to be the self appointed "news hawk" of this board, be aware of this...Rule 1, double and triple check your information and get it from several sources before making a declarative statement.

Have a good Christmas.
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:04 pm

obervantone wrote:A few points.
The ONLY source of the claim that there are 1400 SUSPECTED cases of Ebola in the US is from a single Fox "reporter".  No one else has been able to confirm that claim.  

According to the former  CBS reporter—now employed at FOX News, the CDC lists 1400 suspected cases of Ebola. She appears on a video of one of my cited sources.  

BTW you do know the difference between someone being SUSPECTED of having an illness and someone who has returned from a country where the virus is present and that is being monitored, right?

Yes. 1400 seems like a lot of suspected / quarantined cases: I was hoping the number would go down as the infectious period for Ebola passes.

There was also a claim made in Forbes that News Organizations agreed not to report on suspected cases of Ebola.  I know that to be false since I have personally reported on one in New England that turned out to be Malaria.

What's false?

scratch

You're not a member of a News Organization?

scratch

How can a case of Malaria be confused with Ebola?

Malaria has killed many more Africans than Ebola has (yet).

Suspect

You have ignored another one of the many questions I have posed to you, that being are you in the habit of relying on old, outdated information on which to base your opinions?

That old, outdated material was copied from the beginning of this thread.

You also failed to include my response to your question, do I think Klain is doing a good job?  Yes I do, the lack of new cases of Ebola and the establishment of protocol, treatment centers and enhanced screening at home and abroad is proof of that.

You're so easily satisfied with the news—as reported? You disagree that cases are being jetted hither and yon in private jets?

I take Ebola very seriously.

Regarding your implication that working behind the scenes and not holding a press conference at every opportunity suggests nothing is being done goes to your apparent lack of credibility.  

There are times I'd like to hear from Obama (or one of his minions). This year's Ebola outbreak is one of those times.

You yourself have at several points in the past claimed to have been a part of a bureaucracy and I have never heard of your accomplishments, therefor according to your own guidelines that you have somehow established for others, one can draw the conclusion that you did nothing and were a failure.

I have been a part of five bureaucracies. I've observed that even the U.S. Navy is wasteful of OPM. But we can't do without deterrents to worldwide aggression—towards which "The Won" is weakening us.

The fact that four of the loudest critics of the appointment of Mr. Klain were asked to comment on the job that he is doing and all four refused speaks volumes!  It says that even his sharpest critics are pleased with his performance or at the very least can find nothing to be critical of.

I don't know what he's done, either.

scratch

He stated it was his intension that the post would be temporary and it is.

It's not March yet—or do you have a slavish relationship with Obama's Czars?

And finally the fact that he will leave his position in March is not unexpected at all.  Since you claim to be the self appointed "news hawk" of this board, be aware of this...Rule 1, double and triple check your information and get it from several sources before making a declarative statement.

Ebola, like AIDS, started in Africa. Are you happy with the way AIDS turned out?

Suspect

Picking at the bones of serious news is the job of a News Buzzard. For "a self-appointed news hawk", I'm doing OK.

pirat

Have a good Christmas.

santa

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:43 pm

News Hawk
For "a self-appointed news hawk", I'm doing OK.
Now THAT is funny Razz
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:25 pm

A few counter points to your "reporting".  Use of multiple web stories that write about the same original report and that quote the same reporter and her unnamed source is not confirming a story from multiple sources.  The fact that no other reporter or news organization has independently confirmed her story calls into question the accuracy of the story.

You also have to consider, since Ms Attkisson is the only reporter to have come up with this story, what is her reporting background?  She worked for CBS for over 20 years, and according to industry sources, she and CBS parted ways "amicably".  That is industry speak for "we are not going to renew your contract but since you have been with the company for so long we will let you resign and avoid the stigma of not having your contract renewed".  
Why?
Attkisson’s reporting on the Obama administration, which some staffers characterized as agenda-driven, had led network executives to doubt the impartiality of her reporting

So there is that.

Another point...definitions;
-A "suspected" case of  Ebola means the patient is suffering symptoms of the virus but the illness has not been identified or confirmed.  
-A person being "monitored" and confined for 21 days shows no symptom of the disease, but may have come in contact with it so they are isolated for the incubation period of the disease as a precaution.

That means if there were actually 1400 "suspected" cases of Ebola in the US they would be housed in 32 facilities equipped to handle Ebola.  Those facilities are in public hospitals.  Split evenly that would mean just over 43 patients per facility.  Do you honestly think that an influx of 43 patients into the hazardous unit at a public hospital would go unnoticed?

You question how Ebola can be mistaken for malaria?  
Really?  
Let's review the symptoms.
Malaria typically has symptoms including high fever, shaking chills and a flu like illness which are very similar to the initial symptoms of Ebola.  
So if a person, recently returned from a country where Ebola is a problem, contracts malaria and displays those symptoms, the protocol is now such that the patient is quarantined until such time as the illness is identified and confirmed.  
As a "news Hawk" you should know how to research that.

I did find your line saying that I am easily satisfied with the news "as reported" given your steadfast belief in the story that only one person has reported quoting unnamed sources, rather interesting and very telling.

You'd like to hear from the President on this year's "outbreak of Ebola"?  There has not been a single case of Ebola in the US in nearly two months...five in total.  There is no "outbreak of Ebola" in the US.

Getting back to your claim that Mr. Klain has done nothing because you have not read about him in the news.  I believe you missed my analogy to your own career.  You say you have been part of five bureaucracies.  My point is, using the criteria that you are using to judge Mr. Klain on your own career, you obviously accomplished nothing and were a failure...according to the criteria that you have established for Mr. Klain.

You dismiss the fact that four of the biggest republican critics of Mr. Klain's appointment refused to comment on his job performance by saying that YOU don't know what he has done either.
Think about that a moment.  If the four biggest critics of his appointment did NOT know what he has been doing, they would be screaming bloody murder.  The conclusion then is that they do know, and because what he has put into place is working they find it much more politically savvy to say nothing.  When have you known a republican to pass up the chance to criticize the president, or an appointee, when given the opportunity?

You have much work to do before your self-appointed handle of "News Hawk" becomes a reality.
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:25 pm

A few counter points to your "reporting".  Use of multiple web stories that write about the same original report and that quote the same reporter and her unnamed source is not confirming a story from multiple sources.  The fact that no other reporter or news organization has independently confirmed her story calls into question the accuracy of the story.

Yes, I'm aware of that. Just check Google, and you'll find the same news-stories referenced to one another, oftentimes, by a hyperlink in the text.

You also have to consider, since Ms Attkisson is the only reporter to have come up with this story, what is her reporting background?  She worked for CBS for over 20 years, and according to industry sources, she and CBS parted ways "amicably".  That is industry speak for "we are not going to renew your contract but since you have been with the company for so long we will let you resign and avoid the stigma of not having your contract renewed".  
Why?

Attkisson’s reporting on the Obama administration, which some staffers characterized as agenda-driven, had led network executives to doubt the impartiality of her reporting

Impartial to whom? She tread on news-stories outcomes that didn't fit the CBS agenda—and for that, she'd had her telephone, work computer, and home computer compromised by "a government agency". She had three computer experts looking into it, One a friend, another from CBS, and still another hired with her own money.  All reached the same conclusion. She said that on a Hannity radio show today—a "repeat" I hadn't heard before.

The story:

Attkinson says that following the appointment of Ebola Czar Ron Klain media involvement became almost non-existent because the government stopped releasing statistics and granting interviews in an effort to control the news.

"The infectious disease experts I consulted were and remain very concerned about this because if it gets out of control in this country because we will not be able to deal with it.

A lot of the media coverage has gone from overtime to almost nothing since they appointed the Ebola Czar, and I don’t think that’s any accident – I think it’s a strategy

So there is that.

Another point...definitions;
-A "suspected" case of  Ebola means the patient is suffering symptoms of the virus but the illness has not been identified or confirmed.  
-A person being "monitored" and confined for 21 days shows no symptom of the disease, but may have come in contact with it so they are isolated for the incubation period of the disease as a precaution.

That means if there were actually 1400 "suspected" cases of Ebola in the US they would be housed in 32 facilities equipped to handle Ebola.  Those facilities are in public hospitals.  Split evenly that would mean just over 43 patients per facility.  Do you honestly think that an influx of 43 patients into the hazardous unit at a public hospital would go unnoticed?

"Suspected" was the word used. "Questioned cases" would be more amenable to me.

You question how Ebola can be mistaken for malaria?  
Really?  
Let's review the symptoms.
Malaria typically has symptoms including high fever, shaking chills and a flu like illness which are very similar to the initial symptoms of Ebola.  
So if a person, recently returned from a country where Ebola is a problem, contracts malaria and displays those symptoms, the protocol is now such that the patient is quarantined until such time as the illness is identified and confirmed.  
As a "news Hawk" you should know how to research that.

Both are serious diseases, and both should be monitored—AND reported.

I did find your line saying that I am easily satisfied with the news "as reported" given your steadfast belief in the story that only one person has reported quoting unnamed sources, rather interesting and very telling.

The "unnamed source" was (and still is) a Government agency, the CDC.

You'd like to hear from the President on this year's "outbreak of Ebola"?  There has not been a single case of Ebola in the US in nearly two months...five in total.  There is no "outbreak of Ebola" in the US.

What would cause us to think that there was? It wouldn't be in the news coverage since Klain appeared on the scene. Or do you doubt that there are private flights carrying questioned Ebola cases?

Getting back to your claim that Mr. Klain has done nothing because you have not read about him in the news.  I believe you missed my analogy to your own career.  You say you have been part of five bureaucracies.  My point is, using the criteria that you are using to judge Mr. Klain on your own career, you obviously accomplished nothing and were a failure...according to the criteria that you have established for Mr. Klain.

Nobody's calling Klain a failure. (Especially when I have no idea what his job is). If his job is to quiet the MSM, he's doing well. (They did say he had "sharp elbows").

You dismiss the fact that four of the biggest republican critics of Mr. Klain's appointment refused to comment on his job performance by saying that YOU don't know what he has done either.
Think about that a moment.  If the four biggest critics of his appointment did NOT know what he has been doing, they would be screaming bloody murder.  The conclusion then is that they do know, and because what he has put into place is working they find it much more politically savvy to say nothing.  When have you known a republican to pass up the chance to criticize the president, or an appointee, when given the opportunity?

I'd like Republicans to do their job as opponents of Treasonous activities.

You have much work to do before your self-appointed handle of "News Hawk" becomes a reality.

I suppose I should thank you for that astounding evaluation. It reminds me of NB, when he tells the Republican opposition what they should do next.

Rolling Eyes

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:23 pm

I figure that this is at the heart of your argument;
A lot of the media coverage has gone from overtime to almost nothing since they appointed the Ebola Czar, and I don’t think that’s any accident – I think it’s a strategA lot of the media coverage has gone from overtime to almost nothing since they appointed the Ebola Czar, and I don’t think that’s any accident – I think it’s a strategy
The fact of the matter is cable news created near hysteria with the coverage of the Ebola crisis by claiming that Ebola was inevitable in the US.  Don't recall the reactionary call to close the border to and from West Africa?  I seem to recall you joining in on this call.

The media coverage went from over response to normal for any issue.  If and when coverage is required it is reported.

How else do you explain the story regarding the inappropriate transfer of live Ebola virus out of a level 4 lab and into a level one lab at the CDC in Atlanta causing at least one lab worker be isolated and monitored if there is a strategy to keep Ebola and the CDC out of the news?  

Media finally realized the story was disproportionate with reality.  As the AP advisory stated, everyone is still watching, just not going live every time someone sneezes.

One final note.  The CDC was not "the source" of her story or she would have used it as her source.  If someone connected to the CDC were her source she would have stated "a source inside the CDC", which would have given her story much more credibility.  She did not say that did she?  

Most likely it was someone outside the system because of the misuse of the description "suspected" cases, unless of course she is claiming that the government is hiding 1400 people at public hospitals that the doctors, nurses and administrators don't know about.  

Her story is not credible, that is the only reason that no one but wacko websites with their own agenda have run with it.

Ask yourself, outside of her initial report why hasn't Fox been all over this? It is where she works after all.  This is the type of story that they would love to run with, but they haven't, why not? Even Fox does not think it is true and they have a pretty low threshold when given a chance to sensationalize and bash the Administration all at the same time.
The same reason the republican Congressmen did not bash when given the opportunity. The story does not meet the smell test.
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

"Ebola Czar" Has No Health Credentials... - Page 2 Empty The New York Times Prints the Truth...by Accident...

Post  News Hawk Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:39 pm

"...The Ebola Czar’s true purpose through an anonymous Democrat operative: “He’ll control the message better than most people would, which is really important from an economic standpoint, from a health standpoint, but it’s also important from a political perspective. If anybody can get the way this is being reported and discussed under control in a short period of time, he’s the one.”
The New York Times

Much of the "new" Ebola news dates from October. I'd say he's doing a great job.

Very Happy

Embarassed Oh wait, I'm not done:

Comment from the article:

When a dirty bomb goes off in NYC, Barry will appoint a “Nuke Czar”, who will try to contain the political damage.

That’ll fix everything. Barry still surprises me. Even now. He’s redefining narcissism at levels unseen since Caligula. Everything is Barry, and Barry is everything.

What a complete train wreck of a man.
https://ricochet.com/ebola-czar-exactly-obama-intended/

sunny

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:26 pm

You have gone beyond just drinking the kook-aid....I actually typed kool-aid but auto correct apparently knows you well...in any event I have tried, You continue to present opinion as fact and when you bother to attribute sources even those are incorrect. Like your latest attribution of the NY Times with no link, the link to another wacko website you provided links to an opinion piece by a columnist at the Washington Examiner, not the NY Times, not an article, but someone's opinion. I'm done.  I'll be sending over the black helicopters now to keep an eye on you.
OO out.
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

"Ebola Czar" Has No Health Credentials... - Page 2 Empty Ebola is Still around in Britain, but NOT the US...

Post  News Hawk Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:42 pm

At least I think the US doesn't have any Ebola cases.

scratch

"...The woman is the first person to be diagnosed with Ebola while in the UK...Anyone who was on the Heathrow to Glasgow flight last night is asked to call 08000 858531"
http://news.sky.com/story/1399419/glasgow-healthcare-worker-diagnosed-with-ebola

...and they were ready from the start...

study

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2