Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will "The Narcissist" Quit over This Election's Results?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Will "The Narcissist" Quit over This Election's Results? Empty Will "The Narcissist" Quit over This Election's Results?

Post  News Hawk Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:40 am

Rush Limbaugh said that Obama will become even more reckless and tyrannical.

Will Obama go "Full Mussolini"?

Sad

Will "The Narcissist" Quit over This Election's Results? B1p15IDCIAAZcUI.jpg-large

Will "The Narcissist" Quit over This Election's Results? DemDisaster

Well, Jimmy Carter is delighted with the results.

Cool

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Will "The Narcissist" Quit over This Election's Results? Empty Re: Will "The Narcissist" Quit over This Election's Results?

Post  Anti Federalist Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:55 pm

He'll just coast, same as before, mostly.

When it comes right down to it, how are his policies that far removed from Bush?

Or Clinton?

Or Bush Sr.?

There hasn't been an "honest" president since the post war coup.

They are merely placeholders.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Will "The Narcissist" Quit over This Election's Results? Empty Re: Will "The Narcissist" Quit over This Election's Results?

Post  WHL Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:50 pm

That's because the Bush's are liberal -for Republicans,- Anti. They really are not conservatives.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:52 pm

WHL wrote:That's because the Bush's are liberal -for Republicans,- Anti.  They really are not conservatives.

"W" called himself a "compassionate Conservative"—but that was before the 9/11 attack.

All that's history, anyway:

Will "The Narcissist" Quit over This Election's Results? Stampede_zps248a9b04

pirat

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:03 pm

Yes, it is history, but for some reason it keeps getting brought up! Wonder WHY???
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Will "The Narcissist" Quit over This Election's Results? Empty This Just In...!

Post  News Hawk Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:53 am

"I don't really care to be president without the Senate," Obama reportedly conceded in June.

Political analysts, and even some Democratic insiders, have long questioned whether President Barack Obama's frequent golf outings and extended vacations are further evidence that he has checked out on the presidency and is eager to hit the exits. In the wake of last night's Republican romp, Democrats' suspicions that Obama is as ready to return to civilian life as Republicans are to send him there may only grow.

Outgoing Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) aggressively shielded Obama by holding up Senate bills that would have proven embarrassing defeats to a president at odds with members of his own Democratic Party.
conceded in June. odds with the rigorous demands of executive leadership. And they point to Obama's own words.

Republicans are to send him there may only grow.

Outgoing Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) aggressively shielded Obama by holding up Senate bills that would have proven embarrassing defeats to a president at odds with members of his own Democratic Party.

Republicans are inclined to attribute Obama's waning desire to lead and manage America's affairs to a personality that seems at odds with the demands of executive leadership.

When Barbara Walters asked him in 2011 what trait "you most deplore in yourself," Obama answered candidly. "Laziness," said Obama. "There is a deep down, underneath all the work that I do, I think there's a laziness in me. It's probably from, you know, growing up in Hawaii and it's sunny outside, and sitting on the beach."  

The 2016 presidential election will take place in 734 days.
—Breitbart

Interesting that the above supports my view of a failing Narcissist President.

Twisted Evil

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:38 am

When Louisiana Democrat Sen. Mary Landrieu lost her re-election runoff on Saturday it put Barack Obama in the record books as the two-term president with the most midterm losses for his party. The record previously was held by Harry Truman. Truman’s Democratic Party lost 74 seats in 1946 and 1950, while under Obama the Democrats have lost a total of 75 seats in 2010 and 2014. He could lose one more if Republican Martha McSally beats Democratic Rep. Ron Barber in Arizona in an election recount, Breitbart News reports. McSally is currently ahead by only 200 votes.
—Newsmax

How can that be? Obama is the smartest person in the world. (Next to Hillary, of course...)

pirat

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:06 pm

It would be nice but I don't think that the drug addict hypocrite Jabba the Rush will quit
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:27 pm

obervantone wrote:It would be nice but I don't think that the drug addict hypocrite Jabba the Rush will quit
Is that an attempt to use ridicule as encouraged by Saul Alinsky for radicals?

Twisted Evil

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:54 pm

Not at all, just wondering why you would be using a hypocrite like Jabba the Rush as a source for any of your postings. He is worse than many of the wacko websites that you quote.

By Peter Whoriskey
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, April 29, 2006

MIAMI, April 28 -- Talk radio icon Rush Limbaugh surrendered to authorities Friday on a charge of committing fraud to obtain prescription drugs, concluding an investigation that for more than two years has hovered over the law-and-order conservative.
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:40 pm

obervantone wrote:Not at all, just wondering why you would be using a hypocrite like Jabba the Rush as a source for any of your postings.  He is worse than many of the wacko websites that you quote.

By Peter Whoriskey
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, April 29, 2006

MIAMI, April 28 -- Talk radio icon Rush Limbaugh surrendered to authorities Friday on a charge of committing fraud to obtain prescription drugs, concluding an investigation that for more than two years has hovered over the law-and-order conservative.
1) "Jabba" is an attempt at demonizing a personality, which follows Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals". (Written for members of The Communist Party USA, usually abbreviated as CPUSA).

2) Oxycodone is not as addictive as Rush's prescriptive Oxycontin.

3) Have you ever been prescribed Oxycodone?

scratch

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:38 pm

News Hawk
1) "Jabba" is an attempt at demonizing a personality, which follows Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals". (Written for members of The Communist Party USA, usually abbreviated as CPUSA).
Jabba the Rush was borrowed from an episode of the Colbert Report and is perfect!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ2xS6Q2b8o
News Hawk
2) Oxycodone is not as addictive as Rush's prescriptive Oxycontin.

3) Have you ever been prescribed Oxycodone?
An opioid is addictive when abused, period.
If you want to start comparing medical histories, believe me, I win.
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:29 pm

obervantone wrote:Jabba the Rush was borrowed from an episode of the Colbert Report and is perfect!

Saul Alinsky would approve of Colbert's and obervantone's use of his "Rules for Radicals".

Does the use of ridicule make you feel better, constructive —or, perhaps, superior?

Is enriching Communism something you'd be proud of?

obervantone wrote: An opioid is addictive when abused, period.

If you want to start comparing medical histories, believe me, I win.

If you are without sin, you may cast the first stone.

study

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:49 pm

News Hawk wrote:
obervantone wrote:It would be nice but I don't think that the drug addict hypocrite Jabba the Rush will quit
Is that an attempt to use ridicule as encouraged by Saul Alinsky for radicals?

Twisted Evil

What a hoot, you're calling him out for ridicule/casting stones, while you ignore your own very sarcastic title "Will "The Narcissist" Quit over This Election's Results?"

That's got to be the epitome of hypocrisy... Laughing Laughing
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:02 pm

Now, now now...we have to be understanding of his condition.   Criticizes me for using the name "Jabba the Rush" and even implies that its use is promoting communism, and all the while posting photos and making comments disparaging the leaders of the United States of America...see above posts by News Hawk for examples of this.

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Will "The Narcissist" Quit over This Election's Results? Empty Ready for a pop-quiz?

Post  News Hawk Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:55 pm

obervantone wrote:Now, now now...we have to be understanding of his condition.   Criticizes me for using the name "Jabba the Rush" and even implies that its use is promoting communism, and all the while posting photos and making comments disparaging the leaders of the United States of America...see above posts by News Hawk for examples of this.

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others.   For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

Rolling Eyes

Let me walk you through this:

OK, is this a truthful image of "Jabba the Rush"? Was "Jabba the Rush" found at a TV comedian's source—and is it meant to ridicule in the preferred manner of American Communist Saul Alinsky?

Will "The Narcissist" Quit over This Election's Results? 7394890590_365cdda38a_n
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:26 am

News Hawk
]
obervantone wrote:
Now, now now...we have to be understanding of his condition.   Criticizes me for using the name "Jabba the Rush" and even implies that its use is promoting communism, and all the while posting photos and making comments disparaging the leaders of the United States of America...see above posts by News Hawk for examples of this.

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others.   For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude

OK, is this a truthful image of "Jabba the Rush"? Was "Jabba the Rush" found at a TV comedian's source—and is it meant to ridicule in the preferred manner of American Communist Saul Alinsky?

When have I posted an image of Jabba the Rush?    The only image of what you say is Jabba the Rush that has been posted was posted by you, not me.
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:02 am

obervantone wrote:
News Hawk]
obervantone wrote:

When have I posted an image of Jabba the Rush?    The only image of what you say is Jabba the Rush that has been posted was posted by you, not me.
Nonetheless, that is a comic image that Colbert and obervantone want to project of Rush Limbaugh. It was intended to ridicule—a Radical's commandment authored by American Communist Saul Alinsky.

The following image is very different. Many people of Science, including psychiatrists, have enumerated Obama's clear relationships with Narcissism. The images you're arranging an opportunity for me to introduce are based on observation. Here's one:

Will "The Narcissist" Quit over This Election's Results? Charles-Krauthammer-Barack-Obama-%E2%80%98narcissist%E2%80%99

study

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:28 am

Laughing Laughing OMG, now he attempts to rationalize his hypocrisy.....man, talk about self-unawareness!!
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Will "The Narcissist" Quit over This Election's Results? Empty It's Not Rocket Science...!

Post  News Hawk Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:58 am

Will "The Narcissist" Quit over This Election's Results? Obama-vocabulary-i-and-me

drunken

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:01 pm

News Hawk
It was intended to ridicule—a Radical's commandment authored by American Communist Saul Alinsky.

The following image is very different.

Of course it is different, do you know why?  
Because, when an image, visual or in your imagination, portrays an icon of yours in an absurd light then it is outrageous, but when a similar image is posted by you of something you disrespect and oppose, then it is perfectly okay....see the definition of Psychological Projection.
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:25 pm

obervantone wrote:
News Hawk
It was intended to ridicule—a Radical's commandment authored by American Communist Saul Alinsky.

The following image is very different.

Of course it is different, do you know why?  
Because, when an image, visual or in your imagination, portrays an icon of yours in an absurd light then it is outrageous, but when a similar image is posted by you of something you disrespect and oppose, then it is perfectly okay....see the definition of Psychological Projection.

Good try.

One is a cartoon—intending ridicule through ad hominem: the other is patently obvious, and not intended to ridicule so much as to inform of a psychological disorder in our President; however, it's a given, that an amount of ingrained ego is necessary to do tasks like surgery or that of a military general, but you haven't written two autobiographies before you were 40.

This image will not be shown on a comedy TV show:

Will "The Narcissist" Quit over This Election's Results? Obama-narcissist-in-chief1

Suspect

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:10 pm

News Hawk
One is a cartoon—intending ridicule through ad hominem: the other is patently obvious,
Of course it is....time for your meds!
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:04 am

obervantone wrote:
News Hawk
One is a cartoon—intending ridicule through ad hominem: the other is patently obvious,
Of course it is....time for your meds!
You do realize that you've been using ad hominem to support an argument?

scratch

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:28 am

Best way to deal with someone who is constantly projecting.  Just trying to get you to recognize it and maybe, someday, you will post something using actual facts.....

For example my challenge to you to prove your assertion that more than 6 percent of the mid-term election was fraudulent and I would break the story nationally...your response?  I was sending you on a fool's errand.  

It was your accusation that you now consider a fool's errand....given that, I can't take anything you post seriously so you need to be treated differently than one would treat someone in casual conversation.

Too harsh for you?
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next