Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Walker will visit NH in March...

3 posters

Go down

Scott Walker will visit NH in March... Empty Scott Walker will visit NH in March...

Post  News Hawk Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:37 pm

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R), who is seen as a possible 2016 presidential candidate, will keynote a training session for Republican organizers in New Hampshire in March.

He will speak the at the New Hampshire Republican State Committee’s grassroots organizing training session and rally in March. In a statement, he said he was excited about speaking about his conservative record as governor.

Walker became a star in the GOP by battling public-sector unions in Wisconsin. His policies brought criticism and an unsuccessful recall attempt in 2012. He was reelected in 2014.
TheHill
Nothing succeeds like success...

Very Happy
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Scott Walker will visit NH in March... Empty Re: Scott Walker will visit NH in March...

Post  News Hawk Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:10 am

Visited with Scott Brown at the Red Arrow Diner.

Scott Walker will visit NH in March... Fullsc13
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Scott Walker will visit NH in March... Empty Re: Scott Walker will visit NH in March...

Post  News Buzzard Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:08 am

I hope Scott Walker runs on his record!

Wisconsin is 40th in the nation in private sector job creation!

Walker wants to cut $300 million from the University of Wisconsin, and

Wisconsin is facing a $2.2 billion budget deficit in their next budget cycle.

I'm sure Scott Walker is proud that he is running Wisconsin into the ground!!!  jocolor
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:36 am

Scott Walker went after public sector unions and the ability of unions to extort money from every worker under their control.

Very Happy

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:50 am

Bad news for Jeb, Hillary in NH

Focus group work by Bloomberg Politics suggests both Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush are vulnerable in New Hampshire.

Democrats are questioning Clinton’s use of a private email account while she was secretary of State, while GOP voters question whether Bush is conservative enough, according to the work by Bloomberg Politics and Purple Strategies. While the voters in the focus group say they would still back Clinton, they questioned whether the perception of secrecy surrounding the email account would hurt her and said that they supported a third-party examination of her email server to put the issue to bed.
The Hill
I wonder what MA students are planning while they go to college in New Hampshire? Do the usual "Crossover" vote thing?

scratch

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:27 pm

We don't need either of them.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:25 pm

News Buzzard wrote:I hope Scott Walker runs on his record!

The Notre Dame & St. Mary's Register:

"I found myself constantly rising to my feet in applause for Walker. My favorite line of his was, “We have a president who measures success by how many people are dependent on the government.

There’s a reason we celebrate July 4 and not April 15, because in America we celebrate our independence from the government and not our dependence on it.”

He had strong views and actual plans to improve things. He has dedicated himself to working for the middle class and would be a candidate that appeals to many voters.

Electability will likely overpower stance on issues in 2016. Almost every speaker I heard from has the same basic goal: limit the power of the federal government, lower taxes and create jobs or economic growth. It is exciting knowing that it is anyone’s election to win and I am eagerly awaiting to be impressed by the potential candidates.

It is 1979 in America...

Yes it is...

pirat

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:51 am

N.H. poll: Scott Walker leads Jeb Bush, Rand Paul third

A new poll shows New Hampshire Republicans leaning toward Scott Walker over Jeb Bush, with Rand Paul, who announced his candidacy and visited the Granite State this week, in third place. The NH1 poll released Friday shows Walker, the Wisconsin governor, leading Bush, 23 percent to 17 percent – outside the margin of error of plus or minus 3 percentage points. Paul, the first-term Kentucky senator, is at 15 percent
Politico

"Leading Bush" is a good sign!

Very Happy

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down