Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The President as Robin Hood...

2 posters

Go down

The President as Robin Hood... Empty The President as Robin Hood...

Post  News Hawk Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Barack Obama-Hood Fast-Tracks $29 Million to Families of Charleston Shooting Victims

Delusional-Obama Barack Obama really does think he’s a king. He’s now redistributing $29 million of taxpayer dollars to the families of the nine people murdered by Dylann Roof in Charleston, South Carolina. That comes to $3.2 million per family.

Where in the Constitution does it say the president can or should do this? This looks like theft.

One of the murdered men, Clementa Pinckney, was a Democrat State Senator and that might have something to do with the large payout.

The victims of Fort Hood received nothing. In fact, they had to fight for their basic benefits and their purple hearts.

The families destroyed by the Aurora theater killer received $220,000 per family and the families of the murdered children in Connecticut received a total of $9 million. The families of the murdered police officers receive nothing from what we can tell.

The man who would be king is playing Robin Hood with tax dollars to redistribute monies for the sake of political expediency.

If we give to one, shouldn’t we give to all or none at all?

Are we obligated to make millionaires out of Democrats who are victimized?

We are all very sorry about these murders but this seems over-the-top to me.

The Justice Department reported on the 19th that it will fast track the sending of $29 million to South Carolina to help families of victims of the mass murder of nine churchgoers at a historic black church in Charleston, a Justice Department spokesman said on Friday, according to Reuters and yahoo.

An unspecified portion of the money, allocated under the government’s national Crime Victim Assistance Formula Grant program, can be used to provide services to the families of victims of the shootings at Emmanuel AME Church, yahoo reported.

Tell me where I’m going wrong? This seems nuts to me.
http://www.independentsentinel.com/robin-obamahood-fast-tracks-29-million-to-families-of-charleston-shooting-victims/

pale
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

The President as Robin Hood... Empty Re: The President as Robin Hood...

Post  WHL Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:15 am

What???? It seems nuts to me too! That man is evil!!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down