Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Heritage

3 posters

Go down

Dark Heritage Empty Dark Heritage

Post  News Buzzard Mon May 13, 2013 9:31 am

I didn't see much press here on this rag of a forum about the report put out by the Heritage Foundation. They are claiming that the new immigration bill is going to cost the country $6.3 trillion! That's not a typo, they actually said, with a straight face, that it was going to cost that much money to enact this legislation. Even conservative senator Marco Rubio said that the report was bogus! The Heritage Foundation has officially gone over to the dark side, just like the Forum of Gloom!

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/13/opinion/keller-dark-heritage.html?pagewanted=1&hp
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Dark Heritage Empty Re: Dark Heritage

Post  fshnski Mon May 13, 2013 11:56 am

More BS!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon May 13, 2013 12:43 pm

NB, if you don't like our forum, you don't need to come here. The rest of us enjoy it, so would you please stop calling it names, like a little kid would.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon May 13, 2013 1:21 pm

What's the matter, WHL, you can't take a joke? If you don't like what I post, have the administrator contact me.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon May 13, 2013 1:35 pm

Oh were you joking? Are you joking when you call this the Forum of Gloom too? If you are just joking, that's ok, I can take a joke. Just let me know next time, ok?

I wish the Admin. would come on sometime just so you know we do have one that isn't me. But he seems perfectly happy to be behind the scenes.

Oh, and if you really bother me, I don't need to call the Admin., I can just delete your post. He has given me that permission.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon May 13, 2013 1:44 pm

You really should have some justification to delete a post, and I would never say anything as foul as your partisan "joke"! I am more than within my right to criticize this terrible forum!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon May 13, 2013 1:50 pm

More name calling by the left!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon May 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Terrible forum? Then why do you bother to read it or post? Next time you criticize the forum, I will delete it. You notice I don't go on that other forum where you are a member because they are all like you, they can't think for themselves, they believe the government would never lie to them, Obama is a wonderful president and would never lie, just as you do. So I just stay away, I don't need to read that stuff. But I don't go on and tell you people how horrible your forum is. Now, I like sparring with you and I like having you here, but I don't like you calling this forum names, nor any of the members. (although I don't think you would do that to members). But if you don't like it, you can solve the problem by just staying away? Why are you here, anyway, if you hate it so much?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum