Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No news isn't good news.

3 posters

Go down

No news isn't good news. Empty No news isn't good news.

Post  fshnski Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:46 pm

The role of the White House press secretary is to disseminate information to the media, and that should be an especially important function when the president and his administration are plagued by several scandals.

However, Jay Carney has only held six press conferences in the past three weeks, far fewer than usual. In addition, the press secretary only held two brief “gaggles” during presidential trips to New Jersey and New York. Could this be happening because the people in the usually compliant media are actually asking tough questions and demanding clear answers?

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/#ixzz2VB0001bz
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

No news isn't good news. Empty Re: No news isn't good news.

Post  WHL Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:03 pm

Maybe he told too many lies or had to many " I don't knows" so he is embarassed. Nah, those guys don't get embarassed.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:02 pm

WHL wrote:Maybe he told too many lies or had to many " I don't knows" so he is embarassed. Nah, those guys don't get embarassed.

I remember the "Talking Points" over the Benghazi massacre: with enough cross-outs, one can change reality.

No
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:28 am

The sad thing is the poor guy that made that video is still in jail as far as I know.

Interestingly, they were talking on the radio about how the Obama Administration is very much Chicago style with all the players in place. And apparently the Clinton's are Chicago style too.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down