Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You mean that was wrong? Nobody told me not to ...

Go down

You mean that was wrong? Nobody told me not to ... Empty You mean that was wrong? Nobody told me not to ...

Post  fshnski Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:06 pm

EXETER — Police and school officials have confirmed the existence of an original screenplay filled with sexually explicit scenes and vulgar language involving teachers and students that was purportedly authored by three teachers under investigation at Exeter High School.

In a statement to the school community issued Thursday morning, Superintendent Michael Morgan confirmed that the screenplay was discovered during their investigation.

"Reportedly this manuscript has been shared with the media and may be viewed by some as controversial. You may hear more about this matter which I am not at liberty to discuss at this time," he wrote.

The screenplay, obtained by the New Hampshire Union Leader, is called "Graduation Crashers" and features numerous scenes with teachers and students engaged in inappropriate conduct, including a sex act being performed on a teacher in exchange for giving a woman's son a passing grade.

Another scene involves a teacher who "grabs a joint" from a student and "takes a hit and nods his head in approval," according to the manuscript.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20130606/NEWS04/130609475
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down