Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boehner Calls Snowden A Traitor

+3
fshnski
Outerlimits
News Buzzard
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Boehner Calls Snowden A Traitor - Page 3 Empty Re: Boehner Calls Snowden A Traitor

Post  News Hawk Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:10 am

Welcome back, Wolfeboro neighbor.

Smile

NOT a scandal? 

Would you like for me to find your previous opinion when NSA was collecting for Bush—which has now metastisized under President Erkel—into spying on those President Erkel thinks are "domestic enemies" to HIS Republic?

FYI—our FYI—that's not Greenwald.

Why did we have to learn of this scandal from Britain? (Anti-Federalist might a new name for our treasonous—and in-bred-with Government—media).

Has anyone here noticed the large number of appointees to recent major Government positions are Big-Time-Media personalities/investors?

Quote: wrote:"Do you think they should know about every aspect of every government program?"

Senators vote—and we have enough "Low-Information-Voters" as it is... 

"We have to pass this Bill so we know what's in it"—IS INSANITYfully-supported by the Religious-Left!

Mad
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Boehner Calls Snowden A Traitor - Page 3 Empty Re: Boehner Calls Snowden A Traitor

Post  News Hawk Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:33 am

In her speech, Palin called the current political atmosphere, rife with scandals, a “a symptom of a bigger disease,” expressing outrage over the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of conservative nonprofits.
“You don’t marginalize everyday, average Americans. Those, who are part of the Tea Party, that want to protect the constitution,” said the former Alaska Governor. “The IRS can’t figure out how it spent $4 million dollars on a training conference because it lost its receipts… really?”
The 2008 GOP Vice-Presidential nominee said President Obama has lost the trust of the American people.

Boehner Calls Snowden A Traitor - Page 3 1000540_10151423845836650_618524638_n
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:25 pm

Boehner Calls Snowden A Traitor - Page 3 QBLTe9N
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:27 pm

Boehner Calls Snowden A Traitor - Page 3 5t2ymP1
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Boehner Calls Snowden A Traitor - Page 3 1_photo
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:34 pm

Boehner Calls Snowden A Traitor - Page 3 1NationUnderSurveillanceFlag
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:36 pm

Boehner Calls Snowden A Traitor - Page 3 5ujmIR4
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Scary stuff.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:05 pm

Boehner Calls Snowden A Traitor - Page 3 Scary stuff

Scary times.

Full blown, tanks in the street, open the internment camps, round 'em up martial law and a total police state are just one real or manufactured "terror" event away.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:20 pm

I remember seeing all that.  It's hard to believe it's real, that  camps actually exist.  When you hear about all the ammuntion all these agencies are buying, it makes you wonder.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:59 pm

WHL wrote:I remember seeing all that.  It's hard to believe it's real, that  camps actually exist.  When you hear about all the ammuntion all these agencies are buying, it makes you wonder.

How do you "get out" of the "reply with quote" box?
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:05 pm

We don't know.  It just happened a couple of days ago and it is bugging all of us.  The forum powers that be made some changes and that is what happened.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:07 pm

That, and the "reply" "edit" and all the rest of the command buttons are in French.

I thought it was just me.

Oh well...
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Nope, it's not just you. They are in French.  Actually I would rather put up with the reply issue because what I had before was worse.  When I wrote any post it went to a second box of sorts under the " preview, send buttons and all the attach file writing and when I typed, I couldn't see what I was typing because all the writing was on top of it.  So, though not perfect, I like the change better.  Hopefully they will realize that we can't respond out of the yellow box on a quote (citer) and change that eventually.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:32 pm

I thought it was Spanish. That made more sense.  To me.

Why French?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:49 pm

The forum powers that be made some changes and that is what happened.

To get the quote, I just cut-and-paste the other's text, then type in, [ quote ]  and [ /quote ]

(...as above...)

Cool
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:20 pm

WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:44 am

He may find safety in Iceland.  I thought it was the US that protected those who disagreed with their government.  Oh how times have changed since I was a kid.

http://www.usnews.com/news/newsgram/articles/2013/06/21/iceland-bound-jet-for-edward-snowden-could-take-off-tomorrow

See if the link works this time.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:52 am

President Urkel just wants to "moderate" him.

Like the Clintons did to Vince Foster.

affraid
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3