Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not going to call those leaders. I shouldn't have to.

Go down

I'm not going to call those leaders. I shouldn't have to. Empty I'm not going to call those leaders. I shouldn't have to.

Post  fshnski Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:23 pm

obama
In 2008, his whole pitch was, remember in the debates with Hilary Clinton, he said, look, I'm not too busy or arrogant to call our enemies. Personal diplomacy works; it helps. And by the way, this president has been very quick to make tons of calls when he's actually interested in something. He called the plaintiffs in prop 8, as you remember in California. Sandra fluke when Rush Limbaugh said something mean about her, NBA player Jason Collins when he came out as gay. I'm not clear why. He called the owner of the Philadelphia Eagles after Michael Vick got rehired after spending time in prison for torturing dogs to death. The president was so excited that he called the owner of the Philadelphia Eagles. But he won't call on this?

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nathan-roush/2013/06/28/only-fox-highlights-president-s-refusal-call-putin#disqus_thread#ixzz2XYms4i73
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down