Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot

+4
fshnski
Donzel
News Hawk
WHL
8 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hot - Page 6 Empty Pressing-on with attacks...

Post  News Hawk Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:43 am

Achigan DID quit...

WHL wrote:Welcome to the forum, Casy.  Glad you joined us.

WHL, you want to think about that some more?

Suspect
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Hot - Page 6 Empty Re: Hot

Post  fshnski Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:16 am

Good point NH. I wonder if Matzoh condones all this? After all, it was he whom I talked to on the phone. He was the only one that knew my identity.
He is the one that allowed casy to make this personal.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:35 am

fshnski wrote:Good point NH. I wonder if Matzoh condones all this? After all, it was he whom I talked to on the phone. He was the only one that knew my identity.
He is the one that allowed casy to make this personal.
Matzoh had nothing to do with my guess. I just know that "Achigan" and "fshnski" both had vulgar language when they got upset and also you said that you were from CT. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

Go back to CT you hypocrite.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:40 am

For whatever one sows, that will he also reap. I never tried to hide my identity. I have nothing to hide. If anybody wants you can drop me a PM and I will tell you who I am.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:53 am

fshnski wrote:For whatever one sows, that will he also reap. I never tried to hide my identity. I have nothing to hide. If anybody wants you can drop me a PM and I will tell you who I am.
What's really odd is that you "hated" News Hawk" because he was against Obama, and now you hate Obama. To me you that means you are a troll and just want to start trouble with me and all of the other members that have left because of you.

Just look at what you have posted. You don't read all that crap, you just toss out that shit and hope some of it sticks.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:22 am

You can guess all you want, Casy. No one has to confirm anything you write. But now that you have thrown out that idea would you stop? Fsh can ignore you or reply, it's up to him. I think there are a few of us who have an idea that you are not new to these forums either.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:40 pm

Casy wrote:
fshnski wrote:For whatever one sows, that will he also reap. I never tried to hide my identity. I have nothing to hide. If anybody wants you can drop me a PM and I will tell you who I am.
What's really odd is that you "hated" News Hawk" because he was against Obama, and now you hate Obama.  To me you that means you are a troll and just want to start trouble with me and all of the other members that have left because of you.

Just look at what you have posted.  You don't read all that crap, you just toss out that shit and hope some of it sticks.
I was wrong about NH.

You are wrong about me. I read everything I post times three. Because I have the time and interest I read many news papers, including the New York Post, Daily News and the NY Times. I have done this since the early 70s. Now, if I see something interesting in one of the aforementioned papers, I start looking to confirm or dismiss it at my other favorite sites, The Washington Time, Post and Express for politics and for light news I go to CNN and fox. I also go to NewsBusters, NPR and Foolocracy. In New Hampshire I visit WMUR, the Union Leader and Concord Monitor. On American issues I read all the comments too. This is what gives me a true feeling on the pulse of our nation.

I do this every day.

What do you do casy? I bet you listen to NPR and watch MSNBC. That makes you an expert?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:40 pm

I bet you are right about where Casy gets his news, fsh.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:20 pm

To get back on topic-what a beautiful day it was out on the lake. It was so calm and clear and not too cool if you were dressed for it. There were quite a few boats out there and quite a few people sitting on their docks or porches. I was surprised it was as busy as it was. The boat show was fun to see at the town docks.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:26 pm

fshnski wrote:
Casy wrote:
What's really odd is that you "hated" News Hawk" because he was against Obama, and now you hate Obama.  To me you that means you are a troll and just want to start trouble with me and all of the other members that have left because of you.

Just look at what you have posted.  You don't read all that crap, you just toss out that shit and hope some of it sticks.
I was wrong about NH.

Please tell the whole world how one person can go from being a republican hater to a democrat hater in such a short period of time.
I mean you were really upset with NH when he bashed Obama.

It's OK to disagree with your political party, but to go from supporting them to absolutely hating them is sort of crazy thinking.

Just what happened in your life to make such a drastic shift.

I have no respect for you at all and don't believe a thing you say anymore.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:29 pm

He finally woke up and got some common sense, Casy. Is that so hard to believe?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:34 pm

WHL wrote:He finally woke up and got some common sense, Casy.  Is that so hard to believe?
Have you ever seen anyone make such a drastic change in such a short period of time. I never have and I've seen a lot of weird political things in my day.
I think he is just playing games with us because he doesn't have anything better to do with his time.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:39 pm

What the heck does this have to do with Wolfeboro's weather? If you disagree with me about the weather, this is the tread. We have other threads for politics.

Last edited by fshnski on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:40 pm

fshnski wrote:What the heck does this have to do with Wolfeboro's weather?
Yeah, Casy. Wrong thread. What does this have to do with Wolfeboro's weather? Did you get a concusson today?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:52 pm

fshnski wrote:What the heck does this have to do with Wolfeboro's weather? If you disagree with me about the weather, this is the tread. We have other threads for politics.
Go to page 5 of this thread and you will see that you started the argument.

This is what you said: "I like the Keys less now. I didn't know that they allowed racist carpetbaggers."

What's the matter fsh, can't take heat. You like to dish it out but cry like a baby if someone challenges you.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:54 pm

Attack, attack, attack! Why don't you go to the politics threads?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:58 pm

Casy, can't you just be nice and drop it now?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Casy wrote:
fshnski wrote:What the heck does this have to do with Wolfeboro's weather? If you disagree with me about the weather, this is the tread. We have other threads for politics.
Go to page 5 of this thread and you will see that you started the argument.

This is what you said: "I like the Keys less now. I didn't know that they allowed racist carpetbaggers."

What's the matter fsh, can't take heat.  You like to dish it out but cry like a baby if someone challenges you.
If anybody has been following this, I stand by what I have said. This has been going on for years, but casy thinks it can select a post that makes somebody look bad and stop them from sharing their opinion. That post was taken out of context. That is the ploy of the left wing media.

Why are you hiding from the posters above? This thread is still about weather.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:06 pm

I'm starting to think that casy is only here to try to disrupt the message of Americans. It attacks me to try and change the subject. What are you afraid of casy? Are you afraid of what the majority of Americans think?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:37 pm

Where's your support from your buddies the Crows? Even they haven't stuck their beaks in to support you.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Matzoh Heppelwhite. Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:29 pm

WHL wrote:Casy, can't you just be nice and drop it now?
What? Before fshnski drops another "F-bomb?"
Matzoh Heppelwhite.
Matzoh Heppelwhite.

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:41 am

But Casy makes a remark that inflames fsh and fsh is responding to those remarks. If Casy doesn't start it, fsh won't finish it. Watch and see.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matzoh Heppelwhite. Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:01 am

WHL wrote:But Casy makes a remark that inflames fsh and fsh is  responding to those remarks.  If Casy doesn't start it, fsh won't finish it.  Watch and see.
So, in your book, it's okay to drop the F-bomb here as long as Casy provokes you?
Matzoh Heppelwhite.
Matzoh Heppelwhite.

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:04 am

I would rather not see that word used, but fsh is very frustrated with the taunting he is getting. If Casy would drop it, fsh would drop it.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matzoh Heppelwhite. Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:08 am

WHL wrote:I would rather not see that word used, but fsh is very frustrated with the taunting he is getting.  If Casy would drop it, fsh would drop it.  
Poor Fshnski.
Matzoh Heppelwhite.
Matzoh Heppelwhite.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum