Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill O'Reilly joins progressives and O-bomb-ya in calling for war with Syria.

+3
News Buzzard
Outerlimits
Anti Federalist
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bill O'Reilly joins progressives and O-bomb-ya in calling for war with Syria. Empty Bill O'Reilly joins progressives and O-bomb-ya in calling for war with Syria.

Post  Anti Federalist Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:51 pm

Bush, Cheney, Yoo, Limbaugh, Beck, Kristol, Rice just to name a few.

Now Bill O'Reilly and Karl Rove join with O-bomb-ya.

You progs keep good company. Laughing 

Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Bill O'Reilly joins progressives and O-bomb-ya in calling for war with Syria. Empty Re: Bill O'Reilly joins progressives and O-bomb-ya in calling for war with Syria.

Post  Anti Federalist Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Oh, and let's not forget IRA terrorist supporting Peter King, who suggest congress be damned, the Imperial President should just act on his own.

Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Bill O'Reilly joins progressives and O-bomb-ya in calling for war with Syria. Empty Re: Bill O'Reilly joins progressives and O-bomb-ya in calling for war with Syria.

Post  Outerlimits Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:24 pm

Our America hating moron Secretary of State Kerry referred to an alleged poison gas attack in Damascus last week, saying that an "international norm cannot be violated without consequences." 

Give him time…he will be against the consequences soon enough.Rolling Eyes 

Sure the Neo-Prog Republicans are ready to put Americans on the ground but it seems Obama has uncovered the hidden bloodlust of the average left liberal as well.

Obama is ready for war & his buddies will profit.  After all WAR is big business.  He is different from George W. Bush though, Bush didn’t hide his intentions and his supporters soon waned.   Obama’s followers will not be critical when we go into Syria.  They will claim “he did not want to go" and blame bush.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Outerlimits wrote:Our America hating moron Secretary of State Kerry..............
Nice way to talk about a truthful Vietnam Veteran who won a Bronze Star, Silver Star and three Purple Hearts.

Some of his fellow countrymen from back then, George Bush, Dick Cheney, Mitt Romney and Bill Clinton were all draft dodgers!!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Bill O'Reilly joins progressives and O-bomb-ya in calling for war with Syria. Empty I found this interesting.

Post  fshnski Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:23 pm

fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:00 pm

News Buzzard wrote:Nice way to talk about a truthful Vietnam Veteran who won a Bronze Star, Silver Star and three Purple Hearts.
Y'know, Detroit might be better to your liking than Wolfeboro...

Rolling Eyes 

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:03 pm

News Buzzard wrote:
Outerlimits wrote:Our America hating moron Secretary of State Kerry..............
Nice way to talk about a truthful Vietnam Veteran who won a Bronze Star, Silver Star and three Purple Hearts.

Some of his fellow countrymen from back then, George Bush, Dick Cheney, Mitt Romney and Bill Clinton were all draft dodgers!!
Did they do anything against the law?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:50 pm

Neo-Con king, Charles Krauthammer, is onboard the O-Bomb-ya train.

LMFAO @ "Change".
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:35 am

fshnski wrote:Did they do anything against the law?
Most lawyers knew how to legally avoid the draft. (...and illegally...)

The impeached Clinton* railed against the draft he evaded—from Moscow!
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:00 am

News Hawk wrote:
News Buzzard wrote:Nice way to talk about a truthful Vietnam Veteran who won a Bronze Star, Silver Star and three Purple Hearts.

Rolling Eyes 

I don't need to relocate. I have heat in my house in the winter!!!  Razz
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:14 pm

I think Chicago would be more to Buzzards liking. Then he could cozy up to the Pres. in the winter to keep warm. Course I don't think the Pres. will ever go back to Chicago to live. Hawaii is more his style now. He could never go back to his rather simple way of life after living like a king.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:33 pm

I think I'll just stay where I am and do my best to keep New Hampshire in the Democrat's column. Very Happy 
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:16 pm

News Buzzard wrote:I think I'll just stay where I am and do my best to keep New Hampshire in the Democrat's column.  Very Happy 
So that the same old, same old, keeps right on going.

Obama = Bush 2.0

SMDH...
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Bill O'Reilly joins progressives and O-bomb-ya in calling for war with Syria. Empty Detroit—YOU Own It...

Post  News Hawk Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:58 am

News Buzzard wrote:I think I'll just stay where I am and do my best to keep New Hampshire in the Democrat's column.  Very Happy 

Detroit is very firmly in the Democrat's column.

No
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:46 am

Of course, and that is exactly why they are bankrupt.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:58 am

I've been a resident of many states, from the Pacific to the Atlantic, and all over the blazes in the US military. Very Happy 

I'd be happy to extend an invitation to our "resident" Bad-Mouthing—Carpet-Bagging, Stalker to determine the alleged rental status of my Florida home.

sunny 

'Course, an arrest for stalking is everpresent—but that's not my problem.

Laughing 

Now, back to the subject...which was...???

scratch

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:00 pm

I deleted a couple of posts. We do NOT say where other people do or don't live. If you want to say it about yourself that is fine.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:07 pm

It's really ironic, WHL, that you support the freedom of speech of a Maine selectman candidate when he made a Facebook post about shooting Obama, but yet you delete other people's posts around here when you don't like them. News Pigeon and I were just discussing the fact that a law enforcement official in Florida was charged with violating the Florida Homestead Act. That is not outing anyone around here and it is nowhere as serious as what the Maine man said on Facebook!! What a hypocrite!!

If I were you I would be careful about what is said about Obama around here. You're not as anonymous as you think when it comes to the Secret Service, and the idiots around here will never cut you any slack!!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:10 pm

For all the world to hear ... I think obama is not the best thing for this country!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:18 pm

WHL wrote:I deleted a couple of posts.  We do NOT say where other people do or don't live.  If you want to say it about yourself that is fine.
Thanks for that.  Our "resident" Stalker is "pushing the envelope" at a forum in which she's allowed to participate. Much was implied by coupling my residence with a deliberate, illegal, and found-guilty law breaker.

The linked article had nothing to do with member Anti-Federalist's thread, but constituted an attack on a member here.

No
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:19 pm

News Hawk wrote:

Rolling Eyes 

This is really great stuff. You can say where I live and not get your post deleted, but when I respond in kind I get my post deleted. Our moderator is most definitely biased!! In the end, maybe you should mind your own business!!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:21 pm

fshnski wrote:For all the world to hear ... I think obama is not the best thing for this country!
Shocked Can you imagine that Chrissy Matthews has just said the same thing?

Surprised 

'Course, no Marxist can be good for any country!

Sad 
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:04 pm

I didn't see that NH said where you lived. He just said you should live in Detroit. I am not trying to be biased.

People join a forum with an anonymous name. I know you know who I am and where I live and I know who you are and where you live. We also know who others are and where they live. But there are some on here that we don't know that much about and they don't know much about us. That's just the way forums work. And if you can't refrain from posting names and private things about people such as where they live, then the posts need to be deleted.

You have said things about Bush that are just as bad as anything I have said about Obama.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:58 pm

I guess it doesn't count when the known Taqs-evader posts pictures of his property in the Keys, in an effort to prove he has a hardwood hammock on his land? Or when he posted pics of his neighbors taking photo surveillance of some unsuspecting shmuck that happened upon his neighborhood?
WHL, your bias is showing again, dear...Rolling Eyes
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:02 pm

News Hawk wrote:
WHL wrote:I deleted a couple of posts.  We do NOT say where other people do or don't live.  If you want to say it about yourself that is fine.
Thanks for that.  Our "resident" Stalker is "pushing the envelope" at a forum in which she's allowed to participate. Much was implied by coupling my residence with a deliberate, illegal, and found-guilty law breaker.
 The linked article had nothing to do with member Anti-Federalist's thread, but constituted an attack on a member here.

Well, how does it feel to be falsely accused asshole? Every time you call me a stalker, you are doing the very thing you raise hell about!!!

Last edited by News Pigeon on Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next