Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

obama I am sorry ...

Go down

obama     I am sorry ... Empty obama I am sorry ...

Post  fshnski Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:54 am

“I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me,”

After sidestepping the issue for weeks, President Obama on Thursday apologized to Americans who are losing their health insurance despite his repeated and emphatic promises that it wouldn’t happen.

The president made the admission on a day when Senate Republicans demanded that he fire his top health official in response to “undeniable” problems with Obamacare’s rollout and his White House fends off doubts that it can fix a balky website that is spoiling the health care law’s debut.

“I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me,” the president told NBC in an interview recorded at the White House on Thursday afternoon. “We’ve got to work hard to make sure that they know we hear them and we’re going to do everything we can to deal with folks who find themselves in a tough position as a consequence of this.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/7/obama-i-am-sorry-health-insurance-cancellations/#ixzz2k3fXwkJA
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down