Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good aticle in this weeks Grunter about the ACA

+2
News Hawk
Achigan
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Good aticle in this weeks Grunter about the ACA - Page 2 Empty Re: Good aticle in this weeks Grunter about the ACA

Post  fshnski Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:31 pm

I'm not so sure of that. It won't happen for a while anyways.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Good aticle in this weeks Grunter about the ACA - Page 2 Empty Re: Good aticle in this weeks Grunter about the ACA

Post  Outerlimits Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:38 pm

If the blood in the water gets thick enough…the Democrats might start the proceedings. You can never trust a shark.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:42 pm

How long will they go before they realize that supporting obama could mean the end of their careers?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:46 pm

fshnski wrote:How long will they go before they realize that supporting obama could mean the end of their careers?

Who might be "they"???
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:51 pm

Outerlimits wrote:
News Buzzard wrote:Social Security has been the law of the land since 1935.

Medicare has been the law of the land since 1965.

The overwhelming majority of Americans want to continue these programs and reelected President Obama to do so.

Deal with it because these programs aren't going to be taken down anytime soon. Paul Ryan's budget is in the trash!!!

Would YOU rather have what you put in + interest right now?

You are much too arrogant to see what America is all about, and typically a Republican. You think that just because you have the ability to put money away into savings accounts for the future that all Americans should be in the same boat. The fog you live in doesn't allow you to see that most Americans are living paycheck to paycheck, if they're lucky enough to have a job. This dream world you live in doesn't allow for disabled people who can no longer work and survive on a disability check from Social Security, nor does it allow for young widows to have the finances to take care of their young.

It's now all about class warfare, Outerlimits, and the Republicans must forever be kept out of the White House. The wealthiest individuals are not even happy with 70% of this country's wealth. They have to have it all!!! Fortunately, the Republicans don't work well with average Americans. They still don't have a clue on this immigration issue. They can't see through the fog that Romney got whacked by the minorities, and that's good for Democrats!! We need more idiots like Ted Cruz to keep opening their mouths!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:53 pm

I told you guys weeks ago that class warfare was going to be the next battle cry for the lefties. They divided the nation by claiming racism. They further divided America with their partisan politics and now they will try to divide us even more by class.

Last edited by fshnski on Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:57 pm

fshnski wrote:I told you guys weeks ago that this was going to be the next battle cry for the lefties.

It has been since Reagan was sworn in! The only thing that trickles down is poverty!!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:00 pm

Some of them already realize it is hurting them, fsh and they are backing away.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:03 pm

News Buzzard wrote:
fshnski wrote:I told you guys weeks ago that this was going to be the next battle cry for the lefties.

It has been since Reagan was sworn in! The only thing that trickles down is poverty!!

That is a good point NB and I agree with you.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:03 pm

I don't blame them. Why should they go down with the ship?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:18 am

fshnski wrote:I told you guys weeks ago that class warfare was going to be the next battle cry for the lefties. They divided the nation by claiming racism. They further divided America with their partisan politics and now they will try to divide us even more by class.

You'd be right...

Sad 

News Buzzard wrote:

Today, under this administration, we have "Trickle-Up Poverty"...

Rolling Eyes 

News Buzzard wrote:"...I sincerely hope the State Senate in Concord passes the Medicaid expansion bill for those less fortunate citizens in our state, and it will be less of drain on our local taxes as well..."

The state is already struggling with expenses, so how does increasing NH's debt affect the proposal to initiate a state income tax?

They've already robbed the Marine Patrol and F&G, and looking around for more "capital" to lift from our pockets.

No 

"Proud to live in New Hampshire"?

pfffft!

Evil or Very Mad 

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:22 am

I thought I just heard the state had a surplus. Yes, under circumstances that won't happen every year, but still a surplus.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2