Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be careful what you wish for GOP

+3
News Hawk
News Buzzard
obervantone
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Be careful what you wish for GOP - Page 2 Empty Re: Be careful what you wish for GOP

Post  News Hawk Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:59 am

WHL wrote:You are talking about citizenship, ob, we are talking about eligibility for the presidency.  Those requirements are different.  

No one has yet replied to my question as to how you can dispute what the attorney wrote.  They are facts.  The birth certificate has words on it and places on it  that just weren't around when Obama was born. I would like to know how you explain that away.

1) Nobody has produced of a birth certificate (or even a copy) that is hand-written/typed. The White House put out a computer-generated birth certificate, thinking that would suffice. As for myself, I still hold an original birth certificate.  (Actually two, as one is a Navy hospital version, and the other from the state).  

Millions have been spent to keep Obama's many secrets, and some of those expenses may be taxpayers' money.

2) Obama's mother was underage.

3) The LA Times has a video which is very damaging. It shows at least one of Obama's many secrets, hidden from view, but the LA Times won't release it.  

"People wanted to know more details of the Middle East views of the presidential candidate. But the LAT was effectively mum and sequestered the tape in its safe.

In response to a charge of suppression of information by the McCain campaign, the paper’s editor Russ Stanton said:

The Los Angeles Times did not publish the videotape because it was provided to us by a confidential source who did so on the condition that we not release it. The Times keeps its promises to sources.”

Was this an oral promise made by the paper or by the reporter? Or was there a written agreement, as would be more proper and normal in such circumstances? Los Angeles Times has not told us, nor have they produced a written agreement of any sort, even without the source’s name. We don’t know either whether a transcription is proscribed.
http://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2010/04/21/khalidi-obama-los-angeles-times/

Obama has strong relationships with the media if this is true.

Consequent to publication by the Los Angeles Times of an article about Obama's attendance at a 2003 farewell dinner for Khalidi, their relationship became an issue in the campaign.[44] Some opponents of Barack Obama claimed that the relationship between Obama and Khalidi was evidence that Obama would not maintain a pro-Israel foreign policy if elected.[44] When asked, Obama called his own commitment to Israel "unshakeable" and he does not consult with Khalidi on foreign policy.[45] Opponents of Republican candidate John McCain pointed out that he had served as chairman of the International Republican Institute (IRI) during the 1990s which provided grants worth $500,000 to the Center for Palestine Research and Studies, which was co-founded by Khalidi, for the purpose of polling the views of the Palestinian people.[46]
Wikipedia

Israel's relationship with Obama serves mute testimony to the prescience of Wikipedia.

Not that it matters so late in this nation's quick demolition.

Sad

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Be careful what you wish for GOP - Page 2 Empty Re: Be careful what you wish for GOP

Post  News Buzzard Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:28 am

News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Be careful what you wish for GOP - Page 2 Empty Who would willingly allow themselves to be Grubered by Obama?

Post  News Hawk Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:04 am

That's the computer-generated copy that IS NOT the original. The mother of twin girls born the same day shows their birth certificates—both in black and white, and NOT green:

Be careful what you wish for GOP - Page 2 090728nordyke

”It’s not just Obama’s original birth certificate at issue. WND has reported that among the documentation not yet available for Obama includes his kindergarten records, his Punahou school records, his Occidental College records, his Columbia University records, his Columbia thesis, his Harvard Law School records, his Harvard Law Review articles, his scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, his passport, his medical records, his files from his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records, and his adoption records.
http://www.wnd.com/2009/07/105347/#HFFhp7tuOTrrq4LL.99
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:14 am

Obama has been stomped by the courts before and he will get stomped again. There is little doubt the states are about to sue him over his EO on amnesty.

Liberals are essentially totalitarians, supporting a president assuming absolute power to preside over "unenlightened" masses is perfectly natural.
Liberals are too dense to understand that this is not about Obama, but the powers of the presidency in general. Obama has set a standard for the expansion of presidential power (for which Obama derided Bush in 2008) which will be very difficult to reduce.

This expanded presidential power (i.e. reduction of Congressional power and individual liberties) cuts both ways. There will be a conservative president at some point in the future that will continue and expand upon the standards Obama has created, if left unchecked.

I, for one, like a balance of power and not a king. Be careful what you wish for.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:18 am

The lunatic fringe really comes out on this forum. The Tea Party will be short lived as the current minority will be the majority by mid century. That's postmortem for our resident hater monger, News Hawk!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:28 am

I guess you can't answer, huh?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:39 am

News Buzzard wrote:The lunatic fringe really comes out on this forum. The Tea Party will be short lived as the current minority will be the majority by mid century. That's postmortem for our resident hater monger, News Hawk!
Interesting that NB and ISIS have the same ideology...!

Shocked

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:55 am

WHL
Two things.
1. Some of us actually work for a living and don't spend all day and night on this forum
2. I am not wasting my time reading the rantings of a lunatic birther.
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:22 pm

News Buzzard wrote:Hate mongering is a very ugly trait! No
I used Wikipedia as a source. Don't they have "scrubbing" capabilities?

scratch

News Buzzard wrote:"...The lunatic fringe really comes out on this forum..."

So Wolfeboro's Stalinist forum is what you'd prefer?

scratch
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:27 pm

obervantone wrote:
WHL
Two things.
1.  Some of us actually work for a living and don't spend all day and night on this forum
2.  I am not wasting my time reading the rantings of a lunatic birther.

"Birther" is part of one's use of Alinsky's efforts to "ridicule".

There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

(Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)
http://www.bestofbeck.com/wp/activism/saul-alinskys-12-rules-for-radicals
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:57 pm

News Buzzard wrote:Very good. In this country we have to accept diversity, because we are a very diverse nation!

A Saudi-born Naval engineer is facing charges that he gave an FBI undercover agent posing as an Egyptian intelligence officer secret documents about the new Gerald R. Ford aircraft carrier while discussing how to sink the vessel with a missile.

Mostafa Ahmed Awwad, 35, of Yorktown, Va., was arrested Friday on an FBI affidavit.
—FOX News

Our newest aircraft carriers carry thousands of US sailors and Marines.

Will they be blessed with your idea of "Diversity"?

No

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2