Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillary was warned.

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hillary was warned. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hillary was warned.

Post  WHL Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:38 am

And yet the other rats in the Dem party are giving her a break, as usual, well most of them.

She fired and Ambassador because he had his own private email. Another example of the Clinton's "I can do whatever I want but you can't" philosopy. When will the people of this country wake up and dump her and all her other crooked cronies?? Or are they too stupid to realize what is going on?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:22 am

WHL wrote:And yet the other rats in the Dem party are giving her a break, as usual, well most of them.

She fired and Ambassador because he had his own private email.  Another example of the Clinton's "I can do whatever I want but you can't" philosopy.  When will the people of this country wake up and dump her and all her other crooked cronies??  Or are they too stupid to realize what is going on?

Sounds like FOX News talking points, and talk is cheap!!

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/03/08/hillary-email-scandal-evaporates-democrat-reveals-contents-clinton-emails.html

Even Secretary Powell used private E-mail, and his E-mails are gone!

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/03/08/republican-colin-powell-deals-death-blow-hillary-clinton-email-scandal.html

Nice try!  affraid

Hillary in 2016!!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:33 am

WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:41 am

What's your point? We don't know what was in either of their E-mails. He might have had classified information in his.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:43 am

Emails May Be a Key to Addressing 'Pay-to-Play' Whispers at Clinton Foundation
There are not two Clinton controversies.

There is one big, hairy deal

Follow the money." That apocryphal phrase, attributed to Watergate whistle-blower "Deep Throat," explains why the biggest threat to Hillary Rodham Clinton's presidential dreams is not her emails. It's her family foundation. That's where the money is: corporate money, foreign money, gobs of money sloshing around a vanity charity that could be renamed "Clinton Conflicts of Interest Foundation."
What about the emails? Hillary Clinton's secret communications cache is a bombshell deserving of full disclosure because of her assault on government transparency and electronic security. But its greatest relevancy is what the emails might reveal about any nexus between Clinton's work at State and donations to the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation from U.S. corporations and foreign nations.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/twenty-sixteen/emails-may-be-a-key-to-addressing-pay-to-play-whispers-at-clinton-foundation-20150308

1. The Clinton foundation has accepted large amounts of cash from foreign nations

2. The Obama admin asked Hillary to stop taking foreign cash when she was Secretary of State

3. The foundation resumed taking foreign cash when Hillary stepped down as secretary

4. A $100,000 donation from a real-estate developer turned into millions in federal support for a mall project.

5. Five large banks who donated to the Clinton foundation are under Federal Investigation.

6. Lets' not forget, Hillary took ownership of all of her emails by keeping them on her server. That has never happened before

It is amazing anyone would support someone as sleazy as Hillary. Not that there was any doubt before but her latest escapades cement their status as the most disgraceful "family" in politics.

Let's hope the independents are wide awake this election, because god knows there is still some liberals have their heads up their collective nether regions.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:59 am

It is amazing anyone would support someone as sleazy as Hillary. Not that there was any doubt before but her latest escapades cement their status as the most disgraceful "family" in politics.

Let's hope the independents are wide awake this election, because god knows there is still some liberals have their heads up their collective nether regions.

Amen.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:04 pm

Speculation from the Right Wing Book Of Mythology has no basis of fact! In other words, you're still blowing a lot of hot air! afro
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:38 pm

No, this is the definition of hot air:

"My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know, the remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn't do that and I'm proud of that. Very proud. I would say that's a major accomplishment."
- Hillary Clinton 11 March 2014

Obama said he learned of Hillary’s use of a private email account as his secretary of state at the same time everyone else did.

Through news reports

This makes Obama, once again, a liar. No surprise to any of us.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:49 pm

As you say, "not moving the needle much!" Hillary will most likely wait until an appropriate time to smear eggs all over the Right Winger's faces. They should really get a life and some direction, other than off the rails!!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:58 pm

I suppose Obama never got or sent Hillary an email either. Valerie Jarrett said she never sent or got an email from Hillary. Gee, I wonder who gave Hillary her orders?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:59 pm

WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:13 pm

News Buzzard wrote:As you say, "not moving the needle much!" Hillary will most likely wait until an appropriate time to smear eggs all over the Right Winger's faces. They should really get a life and some direction, other than off the rails!!

Ah but the needle is moving and this time with some Democrat backing. Hillary’s honesty perception has dropped 10 points in the past 11 months. That does not include the email and Clinton Foundation fiascos.

How can in good conscience state that they see no issues with Hillary's actions here?

All government business is to be conducted on government provided emails to at least avoid the appearance of impropriety. According to the law, if Hillary used a personal email account for government business, then ALL her personal email then becomes property of the government. Not just the ones she says are relevant.

Now we understand there are large gaps of time where no emails have been yet turned over.

Even to the casual observer, this reeks.

As suspected, Obama stated that he didn't know anything about this until he heard about it on the news.

This is the fourth time he's used the same excuse.

There can only be two conclusions to be drawn from his excuses.

1. He has the most incompetent staff ever assembled, easy to believe.
2. He is lying again, even more easy to believe.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:23 pm

Outerlimits wrote:All government business is to be conducted on government provided emails to at least avoid the appearance of impropriety.  According to the law, if Hillary used a personal email account for government business, then ALL her personal email then becomes property of the government. Not just the ones she says are relevant.

That law was passed after Hillary left office!

Keep throwing the crap up against the wall, you may come up with something!! (NOT)
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:02 pm

There are multiple laws in play here. You like to ignore all but the one that was enacted after she left office.

Why was the server that contained her emails at her home in NY? I haven't heard anyone explain that important point.

Forget how non-transparent it looks to a potential Presidential candidate, what about the fact that she alone had access without accountability? What about hackers into national security information from our Secretary of State's emails and server?

The hacker that discovered her email account is a prisoner in jail in Romania - do you think China or North Korea possibly had access to her account also? At best, it was a very dumb decision for a person holding the title of Secretary of State and it shows extremely poor judgment for a person that wants to be President..

You like to blame Republicans for everything but Hillary’s woes are all self-inflicted.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:37 pm

OK! Give me a listing of all the "multiple laws in play here"! In other words, Hillary hasn't violated any laws! This is just more right wing bluster-bull$hi#!!

Still haven't moved the needle!!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:42 pm

WHL wrote:I suppose Obama never got or sent Hillary an email either.  Valerie Jarrett said she never sent or got an email from Hillary.  Gee, I wonder who gave Hillary her orders?  

No emails were exchanged during the opening days of the Benghazi attack. (You know, those raging Benghazi protestors of a home video, who brought along mortars and grenade launchers in case nobody was listening to their words).

Rolling Eyes
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:44 pm

EMAILGHAZI!!!! affraid
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:20 pm

As a matter of fact, maybe Hillary didn't use email? tongue
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hillary was warned. - Page 3 Empty Hillary's Been Quiet, with over 50,000 e-mails to screen for illegalities...

Post  News Hawk Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:56 am

News Buzzard wrote:OK! Give me a listing of all the "multiple laws in play here"! In other words, Hillary hasn't violated any laws! This is just more right wing bluster-bull$hi#!!

Since when has a poll been sourced to discover missing emails?

scratch

Her emails were hacked by at least two foreign nationals...Is this what you want with this nation's security?

Shocked

How many in Government have their own personal server located in their house?

scratch

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:41 am

Hillary lives by her own rules. Just imagine if she gets in the White House-she will have more than a phone and a pen. No, on second thought I don't think anybody can be worse than Obama.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hillary was warned. - Page 3 Empty Was she lying then?

Post  News Hawk Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:30 am

WHL wrote:As a matter of fact, maybe Hillary didn't use email?  tongue

Her answer (from yesteryear) was on the airwaves yesterday, inflected as though to ask "Are you kidding me?"...

"I don't write anything down."

No

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:57 am

Now Obama remembers emailing her. He just doesn't remember what email address he used.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:58 am

News Buzzard wrote:OK! Give me a listing of all the "multiple laws in play here"! In other words, Hillary hasn't violated any laws! This is just more right wing bluster-bull$hi#!!

Since you asked...

The Freedom of Information Act was passed July 4, 1966, This act would have to incorporate e-mail when it became a way of documented communication. The Act defines agency records, outlines mandatory disclosure procedures and grants nine exemptions to the statute, e-mail not being around in 1966, it is not one of the 9 exemptions allowed.

To be more definitive.... in 1996, not NOV. 2014: The Electronic Freedom of Information Act was made law.

The Electronic Freedom of Information Act Amendments of 1996

The Electronic Freedom of Information Act Amendments of 1996 (E-FOIA) stated that all agencies are required by statute to make electronic records(e-mail), created by the agency on or after November 1, 1996, available electronically. Agencies must also provide electronic reading rooms for citizens to use to have access to records. Given the large volume of records and limited resources, the amendment also extended the agencies' required response time to FOIA requests. Formerly, the response time was ten days and the amendment extended it to twenty business days.

Hillary’s aides forwarded 55,000 emails just a few months ago.

http://csrc.nist.gov/groups/SMA/fasp/documents/personnel_security/opmpolicybsp/peruse_model_May_1999.pdf

George W. Bush passed the OPEN Government Act in 2007, further allowing access.

The only thing that happened in 2014 was the FOIA Oversight and Implementation ACT and it was tabled.

Tell me how those doing the FOIA response will get their hands on the emails that weren't provided by Hillary's aides? Those emails are not FOIA compatible since they do not exist in government records and databases.

I suspect you understand the foolishness of your position. Hillary's advisors are going through her e-mails and deciding which ones to turn over.

Maybe we should start letting criminals search for their own evidence and turn over what they think is relevant. Laughing
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:53 pm

I think you are the foolish one who is just trying to scrape up another scandal on Hillary because you know you can't beat her! The State Department definitely enjoys exemption 2 of the 9 exemptions!

Nice try!! Rolling Eyes

Hillary in 2016!!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:32 pm

News Buzzard wrote:Hillary in 2016!!

As I did in the service, Secretary of State Clinton handled documents marked "Top-Secret-Codeword". During the mistake of Jimmy Carter, such documents fell into the hands of Iran's Mullahs. That mistake strengthened their hands at becoming The Islamic Republic of Iran, and the chief proponent of Terrorism in the world.

Upon reading these care-free revelations of security matters, would a reasonable person think that Hillary is the best answer to become this country's President?

scratch

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next