Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IRS targets Conservatives

+2
fshnski
WHL
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

IRS targets Conservatives - Page 3 Empty Re: IRS targets Conservatives

Post  News Hawk Thu May 23, 2013 7:37 pm

News Buzzard wrote:When one of the House committees was grilling Holder last week, a congressman from Texas (name escapes me) stated that Lois Lerner had already lied to congress...The congressman from Texas screwed that one up!

Did you bump your head, too—or was he a Democrat?
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu May 23, 2013 8:01 pm

News Buzzard wrote:
News Pigeon wrote:
WHL wrote:

Fanboy???? lol! I love it!

So you now advocate for name-calling?? Pls advise, as the moderator we need your direction on this issue so as to proceed within the rules of this forum.

It's only funny when they're throwing the insults! Don't worry, we will enjoy watching the first African American President hand the baton off to the first Woman President! These "purported" scandals are being thrown about by a bunch of rank amateurs! king

For memorialization.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Thu May 23, 2013 8:15 pm

WHL wrote: Do you think it is insulting? I thought it was funny and rather clever.

Yes I do find it insulting to be called demeaning names....do you think "fanboy" isn't demeaning? Why is it only funny when your mates do it?

fanboy:
1) A pathetic insult often used by fanboys themselves to try and put down people who don't like whatever it is they like.
2) Someone far beyond a simple fan.
3) An arrogant person who goes into an outburst every time something he likes is questioned.
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu May 23, 2013 8:16 pm

Now I understand it better. Good call!

Oops, What I meant to say was ... ahhh ... I forget.

Last edited by fshnski on Thu May 23, 2013 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu May 23, 2013 8:19 pm

Fan Boy, Fan Boy, Fan Boy ...
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Thu May 23, 2013 8:35 pm

News Pigeon wrote:
fanboy:
1) A pathetic insult often used by fanboys themselves to try and put down people who don't like whatever it is they like.
3) An arrogant person who goes into an outburst every time something he likes is questioned.

Very clever Pigeon, you managed to slip in a little insult in your own definition. You are a sly one.

How can anyone here take you seriously when YOU call for civility? Your very screen name is a taunt of an existing member.

Note: he didn't cry fowl on buzzards pigeons and whatever the other one was.

If I hurt Buzzard's feelings, He can discuss it with me.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Thu May 23, 2013 8:45 pm

Outerlimits wrote:
News Pigeon wrote:
fanboy:

Very clever Pigeon, you managed to slip in a little insult in your own definition. You are a sly one. (I have no idea what you're talking about)

How can anyone here take you seriously when YOU call for civility? Your very screen name is a taunt of an existing member.

Note: he didn't cry fowl on buzzards pigeons and whatever the other one was.

If I hurt Buzzard's feelings, He can discuss it with me.

That existing member used my avatar as his own, that's what brought me here in the first place, if he had any balls, he'd admit it but don't hold your breath...
once again you dodge the facts and completely ignore your own wrong-doing. How do you account for all the snarkyness you display towards us?
I'm certain that News buzzard can handle his own but I'm calling you out anyway...hypocrite...it's amazing the way you always reduce every discussion to an argument, it happens when you can't defend your position.
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu May 23, 2013 8:54 pm

I'm sorry that life has made you so bitter. I find gardening and bird watching have had a wonderfully calming effect on me.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu May 23, 2013 8:59 pm

fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Thu May 23, 2013 9:04 pm

fshnski wrote:I'm sorry that life has made you so bitter. I find gardening and bird watching have had a wonderfully calming effect on me.

More insults from the oh so nice people on this forum...all smack no fact!!!!

I live in the sub-tropics sweetie, I eat, breathe and shit calm before you're even out of bed every day. Wink
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu May 23, 2013 9:08 pm

I was trying to enlighten you in a different way. It is one of the greatest masterpieces of all times.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Thu May 23, 2013 9:16 pm

News Pigeon wrote:

That existing member used my avatar as his own, that's what brought me here in the first place, if he had any balls, he'd admit it but don't hold your breath...
once again you dodge the facts and completely ignore your own wrong-doing. How do you account for all the snarkyness you display towards us?
I'm certain that News buzzard can handle his own but I'm calling you out anyway...hypocrite...it's amazing the way you always reduce every discussion to an argument, it happens when you can't defend your position.

You are calling me out?

Okay...didn't realize you were the speech police of this forum. Learn something new everyday.

Let's start with this one...

"Tea-Bagger", a name you toss around quite a bit, is an extremely insulting and vulgar name. I know, I know...you reserve the right to insult people (and states) that don't see things the way you do.

By the way...I don't recall when I couldn't defend my position.

This is like playing chess with a pigeon.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Thu May 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Outerlimits wrote:
News Pigeon wrote:

You are calling me out?

Okay...didn't realize you were the speech police of this forum. Learn something new everyday.

Let's start with this one...

"Tea-Bagger", a name you toss around quite a bit, is an extremely insulting and vulgar name. I know, I know...you reserve the right to insult people (and states) that don't see things the way you do.

Really, you're offended by the word tea-bagger, yet you give a pass to all the right-wing pejoratives?

IRS targets Conservatives - Page 3 Teabaggers-tea-party-teabaggers-conservative-christian-repub-political-poster-1272939204

IRS targets Conservatives - Page 3 The-tea-party-tea-party-idiots-wingnuts-rethugs-losers-obama-political-poster-1272696127

IRS targets Conservatives - Page 3 Teabaggers-glenn-beck-teabaggers-tea-baggers-fox-news-political-poster-1273915497

IRS targets Conservatives - Page 3 Illiteracy-treatable-illiterate-teabaggers-politics-1367363310

IRS targets Conservatives - Page 3 Short-memories-teabaggers-politics-1367061391
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Thu May 23, 2013 11:20 pm

We are dealing with a very frustrated group of individuals who lost the election, News Pigeon. Their only response is to continually attack Obama at all costs, but it won't work. Romney lost his summer home state by 5 points, because the folks in our great state realized what a phony he is. Notice the lack of moderation when the insults fly! That's what makes for a sucky forum, but I'm sticking around because our guy won! cheers
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri May 24, 2013 4:53 am

News Buzzard wrote:We are dealing with a very frustrated group of individuals who lost the election...
A statistical impossibility would be 100% Obama support in "swing-state" precincts. We've witnessed American voter fraud on a historical scale.

News Buzzard wrote:That's what makes for a sucky forum...
Tell us all how one publishes his beliefs at Wolfeboro's corrupt and malignant Wolfeboro's Stalinist forum! Surprised

News Buzzard wrote:Romney lost his summer home state by 5 points, because the folks in our great state realized what a phony he is.
Arrow Romney also lost Massachusetts—a coincidence—or a fraudulent flooding of student-voters from across the border?

Question

I can remember a time when you saw no political signs before an election—times when Wolfeboro believed that Government was "right-sized" for perhaps centuries.

What happened to Vermont after WWII has now corrupted New Hampshire.

Sad

News Buzzard wrote:Their only response is to continually attack Obama at all costs, but it won't work.
You don't support the US Constitution—particularly the 1st and 2nd amendments?

News Buzzard wrote:Notice the lack of moderation when the insults fly!
Ah, yes, the good old days when "the wrong views" were scrubbed from Wolfeboro's Stalinist forum. sunny

Even The New York Times has [editorally, anyway] opposed such extreme measures.

pale

"...Tapper said that some, including the New York Times editorial board, have described the administration’s actions as “threatening fundamental freedoms of the press...”
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Fri May 24, 2013 7:35 am

News Buzzard wrote:We are dealing with a very frustrated group of individuals who lost the election, News Pigeon. Their only response is to continually attack Obama at all costs, but it won't work. Romney lost his summer home state by 5 points, because the folks in our great state realized what a phony he is. Notice the lack of moderation when the insults fly! That's what makes for a sucky forum, but I'm sticking around because our guy won! cheers

You're absolutely correct on that assessment....I guess there isn't any moderation here, only "sides" to be defended. The biggest offender here is never called out by the moderator, therefore all the "wanna-bes" feel free to do the same....and it's never addressed. BUT, I'll bet if I started calling the moderator "Agnes", It would be addressed immediately... silent What do you wanna bet?
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri May 24, 2013 7:43 am

News Buzzard wrote:
News Pigeon wrote:
WHL wrote:

Fanboy???? lol! I love it!

So you now advocate for name-calling?? Pls advise, as the moderator we need your direction on this issue so as to proceed within the rules of this forum.

It's only funny when they're throwing the insults! Don't worry, we will enjoy watching the first African American President hand the baton off to the first Woman President! These "purported" scandals are being thrown about by a bunch of rank amateurs! king

Above is an example of almost every post of your's tell the rest of us (NB excluded) how stupid we are, how amateurish we are. If you and NB are so worried about the few insults we throw out, you two better clean up your act first.

Fsh, I think you hit the nail on the head exactly after reading that definition so kindly supplied by NB! Even better than I thought. If the shoe fits? And I didn't see anything in the definition that says it is meant as an insult.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Fri May 24, 2013 7:53 am

Above is an example of almost every post of your's tell the rest of us (NB excluded) how stupid we are, how amateurish we are. If you and NB are so worried about the few insults we throw out, you two better clean up your act first.

Well NB, I guess it's business as usual...no surprise there. ONLY you & I must "clean up our act"...no partiality there, uh uh!
Thanks to the moderator for explaining that the partisan attacks are only condoned from the right and will be given the "nod" when you see her use this icon lol! .
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Fri May 24, 2013 8:08 am

If I had to judge you just from your posts I would think that you are an awful, hateful, disrespectful person.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri May 24, 2013 8:18 am

fshnski wrote:If I had to judge you just from your posts I would think that you are an awful, hateful, disrespectful person.

Her posts do come across that way, don't they?!! Maybe she is really sweet. Maybe we are judging her all wrong.

Did you notice in the last post that now we are partisan? Do YOU think we are partisan?????? Notice her posts all contain a slam, but our's are not supposed to.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Fri May 24, 2013 8:32 am

All we can do is keep trying.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Fri May 24, 2013 9:01 am

WHL wrote:
fshnski wrote:If I had to judge you just from your posts I would think that you are an awful, hateful, disrespectful person.

Her posts do come across that way, don't they?!! Maybe she is really sweet. Maybe we are judging her all wrong.

Did you notice in the last post that now we are partisan? Do YOU think we are partisan?????? Notice her posts all contain a slam, but our's are not supposed to.

More insults...but I'm the one in the wrong! Laughing
And YES you are all very partisan, that's why NB & I are here, to correct your lies & distortions....
you can slam my person all you want, it doesn't phase me and it won't stop me from pointing out the facts! I'm not here to make friends or win over enemies..I have more than enough friends in my life.
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Fri May 24, 2013 9:04 am

If you want respect, you must give it...it's a 2-way street.
Here's what awful & hateful looks like..why not challenge that?
IRS targets Conservatives - Page 3 Teabagger-values-teabaggers-politics-1367692025
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri May 24, 2013 9:19 am

WHL wrote:Did you notice in the last post that now we are partisan? Do YOU think we are partisan??????
Only those patriots who are banned from Wolfeboro's Stalinist forum.

This forum, described by Marxists as "a disgrace to Wolfeboro", allows the freedom of expression guaranteed by the Constitution.

How about that?

sunny

(But presently being challenged by Team-Obama's Eric Holder at "our" Justice Department).

WHL wrote:Notice her posts all contain a slam, but our's are not supposed to.
They'd ban FOX News—if they could.

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Fri May 24, 2013 9:25 am

Not even relevant....
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down