Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He doesn’t seem to understand it yet, but Fear & Smear has run its course. The one-trick pony needs a second act to go with his second term.

3 posters

Go down

He doesn’t seem to understand it yet, but Fear & Smear has run its course. The one-trick pony needs a second act to go with his second term.   Empty He doesn’t seem to understand it yet, but Fear & Smear has run its course. The one-trick pony needs a second act to go with his second term.

Post  fshnski Fri May 17, 2013 12:42 pm

Watching President Obama trying to dodge raindrops and responsibility yesterday reminded me of the moment when Dorothy pulls back the curtain and discovers that the Wizard of Oz is “just a man.” Stripped of his spell of mystery and power, the wizard is worse than mortal. He’s a fake.

So it was with Obama in the Rose Garden. His performance was tired and trite, ordinary to the point of dull. His veneer of passion was so transparent that you could see him trying to summon his old-time magic by pushing the buttons and pulling the levers that got him out of tight spots before. “Folks” and “I” and “me” and “my” — stop!

The magic is gone, his act thin enough to say, as he recently did about Benghazi, that “there’s no there there.”

Standing under an umbrella held by a Marine, Obama looked simultaneously imperious and small, no match for the rising tide of scandals swamping his presidency. At a moment that demanded genuine resolve, his answers were evasive, especially about whether he knew the IRS was politically profiling conservative groups. His response, that “I can assure you that I certainly did not know anything about the [inspector general] report,” wasn’t even an artful dodge.

Serious trouble could be ahead if the president can’t give a straight answer to “What did you know and when did you know it?”

Similarly, his attempt to duck the Benghazi fallout by suggesting that Congress didn’t commit enough money for security, was, like his earlier bids to escape responsibility for the attack, preposterous and misleading.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/yanking_the_curtain_off_the_great_oahwRZ1bqD84S4KKKqF3CJ
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

He doesn’t seem to understand it yet, but Fear & Smear has run its course. The one-trick pony needs a second act to go with his second term.   Empty Re: He doesn’t seem to understand it yet, but Fear & Smear has run its course. The one-trick pony needs a second act to go with his second term.

Post  News Hawk Fri May 17, 2013 2:57 pm

What could be expected of "Jimmy Carter's 2nd Term?"

Arrow
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

He doesn’t seem to understand it yet, but Fear & Smear has run its course. The one-trick pony needs a second act to go with his second term.   Empty Re: He doesn’t seem to understand it yet, but Fear & Smear has run its course. The one-trick pony needs a second act to go with his second term.

Post  News Buzzard Fri May 17, 2013 4:23 pm

Awfully nice day to be sitting in a closet pounding at a keyboard while bitching about Obama. I figure you got about at least 11 1/2 years left of misery! Canada is only 3 hours to the north! afro
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Fri May 17, 2013 4:26 pm

Yada, yada, yada.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Fri May 17, 2013 4:29 pm

Seinfeld! afro
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down