Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone watching the presidents talk?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anyone watching the presidents talk? Empty Anyone watching the presidents talk?

Post  fshnski Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:19 pm

Yikes! You should watch the lady to the left.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Anyone watching the presidents talk? Empty Re: Anyone watching the presidents talk?

Post  fshnski Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:27 pm

Today he has blamed the right, the Congress and the Judicial system for not doing their job if anything comes out of all these scandals. I almost felt bad for him. I'll give this to him, he didn't use a teleprompter. The problem with that was he read his speech from something down on the lectern. He said he would only take one question at the end, bumbled through that and then was silly enough to take another question. All this has to be seen to be appreciated.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Anyone watching the presidents talk? Empty Re: Anyone watching the presidents talk?

Post  fshnski Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:40 pm

I said this before, I think he is in over his head. You can see it in his lack of confidence.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:50 pm

There is no question that he is in over his head. And he also doesn't really care about being president. I think it is a big game to him. He likes all the parties and perks.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:53 pm

I agree but it's a little more complicated than that don't you think?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:57 pm

You mean like he would like to fundamentally change the country??
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:58 pm

I think so.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:00 pm

It's a little peculiar that the president's speech is unavailable for viewing. I've been trying to find a link to post.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:01 pm

He even said he was going to. I don't think most people know what he really meant by that.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:06 pm

fshnski wrote:It's a little peculiar that the president's speech is unavailable for viewing.
It's available, but it's transparent.

pale
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:08 pm

The left imagines some utopian planet and thinks that everybody would be better off if the rest of the world thinks the way they do. Politics, race, or human nature be damned.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:08 pm

News Hawk wrote:
fshnski wrote:It's a little peculiar that the president's speech is unavailable for viewing.

pale

I didn't see that coming.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Anyone watching the presidents talk? Empty WHL found it!

Post  fshnski Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:12 pm

fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:16 pm

I just watched that link ... that's his good part. That was before he started.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Anyone watching the presidents talk? Empty This is the first response to the allowed question.

Post  fshnski Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:06 pm

fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:13 pm

fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Anyone watching the presidents talk? Empty Whistleblower’s NSA warning: ‘Just the tip of the iceberg’

Post  fshnski Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:25 pm

The National Security Agency’s collection of phone data from all of Verizon’s U.S. customers is just the “tip of the iceberg,” says a former NSA official who estimates the agency has data on as many as 20 trillion phone calls and emails by U.S. citizens.

William Binney, an award-winning mathematician and noted NSA whistleblower, says the collection dates back to when the super-secret agency began domestic surveillance after the Sept. 11 attacks.

“I believe they’ve been collecting data about all domestic calls since October 2001,” said Mr. Binney, who worked at NSA for more than 30 years. “That’s more than a billion calls a day.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/7/the-national-security-agencys-collection-of-phone-/#ixzz2VYY9YEPp

Are we so out of control that this is the "norm"?

Last edited by fshnski on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:28 pm

Obama addresses the issue and suggests a lot of hype and the fact that the Congress has been updated on this frequently:

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-nobody-listening-phone-calls-172241103--abc-news-politics.html
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:31 pm

As I said at the beginning. This speech must be watched in it's entirety.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Yeah, that's the part where he doesn't have a teleprompter or a paper in front of him so he can't speak, he just fumbles around for words.

WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:46 pm

fshnski wrote:
News Hawk wrote:

pale

I didn't see that coming.

LOL

WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:59 pm

Nothing to see here folks…move along. Laughing

Add # 4 to the list.

I recall all the yelling and screaming over the Patriot Act and most of it coming from the left when George W. Bush created this policy. The problem most of us had with it was that it could be abused and turned against the citizens of this country.

Low and behold look at which party is targeting innocent citizens and not foreigners. Just because you own a cell phone does not make you a potential suspect in a crime. Nor does sending emails. Hype? LOL,

Clear violation of the 4th amendment.

For those with a short memory, then Senator Obama opposed the Patriot Act.

What more proof do you need that this man is a LIAR?
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:11 pm

Ignoring the law when it is inconvenient???? Hahahahahahaha! I can't believe he said that. He does it all the time.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:43 pm

"Those willing to trade their freedom for security deserve neither and will lose both." -Benjamin Franklin

Obama says it's only a "modest encroachment" into your privacy and his administration totally scrubbed and vetted the process.

I'm confused. I thought he said the war on terror was over.

Feel safer now?
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:23 pm

Outerlimits wrote:"Those willing to trade their freedom for security deserve neither and will lose both." -Benjamin Franklin

Obama says it's only a "modest encroachment" into your privacy and his administration totally scrubbed and vetted the process.

I'm confused. I thought he said the war on terror was over.

Feel safer now?
Obama says the congress has been aware of the policy all along. Were they or were they not?

You can't have 100% security and 100% privacy. Been to an airport lately?
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next