Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art Bell Returns on Sirius XM...

2 posters

Go down

Art Bell Returns on Sirius XM... Empty Art Bell Returns on Sirius XM...

Post  News Hawk Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:12 am

Excerpted...:

"...Bell was one of radio's top syndicated voices in the 1990s before walking away from his nightly show in 2002 due to family issues. He worked occasionally after that but hasn't been on the air since Halloween 2010.

"I missed it terribly," said Bell, 68, whose weeknight show will air live from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. ET. Sirius is building a studio at Bell's rural Nevada home where he will work.

A Sirius representative contacted Bell through social media a few months ago, leading to the formation of his show, "Art Bell's Dark Matter." He'll talk about things like UFOs, ghosts, near-death experiences and weird aspects of science. He'll do interviews and take calls from viewers..."
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/radios-art-bell-returning-sirius-xm-show-19811165
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Art Bell Returns on Sirius XM... Empty Re: Art Bell Returns on Sirius XM...

Post  WHL Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:16 am

I saw that. The problem is, it will be all paranormal and I don't care for that. Although I must say he has a knack for making anything interesting. I hardly ever listen to Coast anymore, unless they are talking politics. It got too boring. Did you hear what happened to his young wife? Did she come back to the states with him? He is now in Nevada.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Art Bell Returns on Sirius XM... Empty Art Bell a Republican, or a Conservative in the Making?

Post  News Hawk Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:05 am

Wikipedia:

In late 2008, Bell filed an I-751 with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service in order to get his wife a green card. In early 2009 the USCIS responded that they would need additional evidence to prove that Bell's marriage to a Filipina national and subsequent green card application therefore was in good faith. Bell responded with evidence including their marriage license, their daughter's birth certificate, Bell's last will and testament, bank records, family photos, and Social Security forms. Bell sent the package to the USCIS by return receipt mail, and he subsequently received the return receipt stamped "USCIS RECEIVED JAN-15-09."[29]

On March 10, 2009, Bell and his wife and daughter left Nevada for Manila to deal with some family business including the disposition of a condo they owned. Shortly thereafter, the USCIS denied the application on the grounds that the documentary evidence was never received, and further stipulated that Airyn Bell is not permitted to re-enter the United States, which is why Bell remains in the Philippines. Moreover, since the Bells were out of the country when the application was denied, they must start the process all over again.[30]

On his June 6 broadcast, Bell explained the situation and asked his listeners to send emails on his behalf to the White House.

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:33 am

So is he STILL out of the country! Can you believe it? Perfectly legal citizens can't bypass the laws yet we can let the illegals just stay here. Is he going to do his new show from the Philipines like he did before? I knew he got married and had a baby girl with his new wife but didn't know he was going through all this. Do they want to come and live here permanently?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down