Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't post pic. News Hawk can you help?

Go down

Can't post pic. News Hawk can you help? Empty Can't post pic. News Hawk can you help?

Post  sumrluvr Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:34 am

I tried posting a picture two days ago. I know it is not of a large size but when after attaching it did not appear.

You can attach one or more files with the following form :
( 3g2, 3gp, bmp, doc, docm, docx, gif, jpg, m4a, m4v, mov, mp3, mp4, mpg, pdf, png, pps, ppt, pptm, pptx, swf, tif, txt, wma, wmv, xls, xlsb, xlsm, xlsx, zip )

File name (Max size per file : 0 Mb)

Is says my Max size per file is 0?????

Any thoughts? I thought News Hawk may have the answer.

Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Can't post pic. News Hawk can you help? Empty Re: Can't post pic. News Hawk can you help?

Post  News Hawk Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:04 am

Are you using a photo-hosting site, like Photobucket, or tinypic? Both accept huge files, and reduce them for insertion here. They don't always "work", but that's all I know how to do. This site's photo-handling is a mystery to me. I end up typing [ img ]  at the beginning of the URl, and [ /img ]at the end.

scratch 

Maybe Donzel can help. He reduced my photos for those who over-enlarge their display for easier reading.  

Arrow
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Can't post pic. News Hawk can you help? Empty Re: Can't post pic. News Hawk can you help?

Post  sumrluvr Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:29 am

News Hawk wrote:Are you using a photo-hosting site, like Photobucket, or tinypic? Both accept huge files, and reduce them for insertion here. They don't always "work", but that's all I know how to do. This site's photo-handling is a mystery to me. I end up typing [ img ]  at the beginning of the URl, and [ /img ]at the end.

scratch 

Maybe Donzel can help. He reduced my photos for those who over-enlarge their display for easier reading.  

Arrow
Thank you.. It was actually a photo off of facebook then saved to my hard drive. Facebook automatically reduces the size of pictures for the web and I have never had an issue posting these to any other forum.

The strange part is that it says I am allowed size 0 mb? When I upload it, it shows it is there but says I don't have permission.

Very strange.

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:46 pm

Maybe Admin can help? Admin?????????Can you help????
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum