Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't post pic. News Hawk can you help?

3 posters

Go down

Can't post pic. News Hawk can you help? Empty Can't post pic. News Hawk can you help?

Post  sumrluvr Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:34 am

I tried posting a picture two days ago. I know it is not of a large size but when after attaching it did not appear.

You can attach one or more files with the following form :
( 3g2, 3gp, bmp, doc, docm, docx, gif, jpg, m4a, m4v, mov, mp3, mp4, mpg, pdf, png, pps, ppt, pptm, pptx, swf, tif, txt, wma, wmv, xls, xlsb, xlsm, xlsx, zip )

File name (Max size per file : 0 Mb)

Is says my Max size per file is 0?????

Any thoughts? I thought News Hawk may have the answer.

Thanks in advance.
sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Can't post pic. News Hawk can you help? Empty Re: Can't post pic. News Hawk can you help?

Post  News Hawk Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:04 am

Are you using a photo-hosting site, like Photobucket, or tinypic? Both accept huge files, and reduce them for insertion here. They don't always "work", but that's all I know how to do. This site's photo-handling is a mystery to me. I end up typing [ img ]  at the beginning of the URl, and [ /img ]at the end.

scratch 

Maybe Donzel can help. He reduced my photos for those who over-enlarge their display for easier reading.  

Arrow
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Can't post pic. News Hawk can you help? Empty Re: Can't post pic. News Hawk can you help?

Post  sumrluvr Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:29 am

News Hawk wrote:Are you using a photo-hosting site, like Photobucket, or tinypic? Both accept huge files, and reduce them for insertion here. They don't always "work", but that's all I know how to do. This site's photo-handling is a mystery to me. I end up typing [ img ]  at the beginning of the URl, and [ /img ]at the end.

scratch 

Maybe Donzel can help. He reduced my photos for those who over-enlarge their display for easier reading.  

Arrow
Thank you.. It was actually a photo off of facebook then saved to my hard drive. Facebook automatically reduces the size of pictures for the web and I have never had an issue posting these to any other forum.

The strange part is that it says I am allowed size 0 mb? When I upload it, it shows it is there but says I don't have permission.

Very strange.
sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:46 pm

Maybe Admin can help? Admin?????????Can you help????
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down