Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we bomb Syria?

+4
News Buzzard
News Hawk
WHL
Donzel
8 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Should we bomb Syria

Should we bomb Syria? - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Should we bomb Syria? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Should we bomb Syria? - Page 6 Vote_lcap100%Should we bomb Syria? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Should we bomb Syria? - Page 6 Empty Re: Should we bomb Syria?

Post  fshnski Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:34 pm

It makes me wonder if they even look at this guy when he's talking. If they can't see how this guy is acting they must have never worked with anybody they had to deal with face to face. The first time I ever saw him I thought to myself. This guys a quarter flash. The part that shows is cool but behind the scene is nothing.

Last edited by fshnski on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:37 pm

Ever hear him try to talk without his teleprompter? He can't. Good rebuttal, outer.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Outerlimits wrote:I think it is pretty inaccurate and unfair to claim anyone here is racist because of their disdain for Obama. You are one funny boy.  Well it’s not really funny.  It is pathetic if we disagree with the president then we are labeled racist.  

Every member (in question) has given their reasons for opposing Obama's policies and opinions. They have only given their fabricated ones.  Well that is your opinion.  Try to remove yourself (and members of the forum for a moment).  Forget about political parties as well.  Can you understand that this administrations policies are not compatible with some people’s beliefs?  Can you not see that someone that supports conservatism or libertarian would feel this administrations policies are wrong?  Can you understand that a Constitutionalist or somebody who believes in the federalist papers would also be vehemently opposed to the visions of this administration? 

Judging by your posts, I would say you would not approve of somebody like Rand Paul.  Does that mean you are a racist?  Of course not.  It means your views and values are different than his.   

Judge a man by his actions not by his appearance. I wish they would do that.  This forum should be enough evidence you are incorrect.  

I will freely admit I can't stand the man. Pretty obvious I would say. Wasn’t keeping it a secret.  I can't stand what he has done to this country. Like what?  Obamacare, monetary policy, immigration, budgetary, his manipulation of the EPA and most importantly his class warfare. I knew from the start I would not like his policies, but I did think he would unite this country. How has he divided us then?  Hmm you don’t feel WE are divided? Obama has interjected himself into race, religion and economics.  Boy I was wrong. You've never been for Obama, so why did you even say that?  While I don’t agree with his vision, I believed the first minority President would be good for the country and would unite us on some level.   

The man is also an arrogant SOB and a liar.  Examples please.  Well let’s start with the most recent one…the red line he claims he didn’t draw. 

Take your time answering my questions because if you aren't accurate, I'll be a good little boy.  Good to see you edited your red line.
Thank you for taking time to answer my questions. We will probably just have agree to disagree about what President Obama has done and not done.

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:02 pm

fshnski wrote:
Donzel wrote:I went a little overboard with my last post, so I edited it.
It is that why you edited out the part about "Ripping OL a new asshole" if he couldn't explain his post to your satisfaction?
We all know what I said and I changed it.  I know you want me to react to some of your Ungodly posts, but I'm not taking the bait.

Have you seen the outdoors lately.  Get some fresh air, it might help clear your mind a little.  Just a thought.

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:38 pm

I'm not looking for a reaction from anyone. It's time for people to not be afraid to express how they really feel. It's time to let all people know there is more than one story. You lefties don't scare me anymore. I'd rather a few think I'm a racist rather than all think I'm stupid.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:52 pm

fshnski wrote:I'm not looking for a reaction from anyone. It's time for people to not be afraid to express how they really feel. It's time to let all people know there is more than one story. You lefties don't scare me anymore. I'd rather a few think I'm a racist rather than all think I'm stupid.
Good for you, fsh! STAND YOUR GROUND!! lol! lol! 
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:30 pm

I kept my mouth shut for 5 years!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:48 pm

fshnski wrote:I kept my mouth shut for 5 years!
So now you keep your mouth open when you type...Odd real Odd.

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:55 pm

You did? WHY?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:09 pm

WHL wrote:
You did?  WHY?
He told you why. He said "You lefties don't scare me anymore". Odd real Odd.

Sound to be like he's sorta insecure and now he can at least type with his mouth wide open. Odd real Odd. affraid 

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:11 pm

Donzel wrote:
WHL wrote:
You did?  WHY?
He told you why.  He said "You lefties don't scare me anymore".  Odd real Odd.

Sound to be like he's sorta insecure and now he can at least type with his mouth wide open.  Odd real Odd. affraid 
So he can't change it again.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:03 am

fshnski wrote:"...You lefties don't scare me anymore..."
Think again—The Left can't be trusted with power.

pale 

Should we bomb Syria? - Page 6 Communism
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Should we bomb Syria? - Page 6 Empty Nearly sixty percent of Americans want Congress to vote no on Syria

Post  fshnski Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:03 pm

President Barack Obama faces a “tall order” in convincing Americans on Syria with nearly 60 percent who say they want their member of Congress to oppose the use of military force there, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

With Obama set to address the nation Tuesday night to advocate U.S. intervention against Syrian President Bashar Assad’s regime, just 24 percent of Americans believe military action in response to Assad’s reported use of chemical weapons is in the United States’ interest.

More ominously for Obama and his allies, opposition to military action only has grown since the president first sought approval from Congress and since the administration began waging an intense campaign to win congressional support.

Congress is expected to vote on authorization this week but the timing is uncertain.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/09/20409207-nearly-sixty-percent-of-americans-want-congress-to-vote-no-on-syria?lite
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:57 pm

Should we bomb Syria? - Page 6 Paul+Fell+Toon
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Should we bomb Syria? - Page 6 Empty A Real Book...

Post  News Hawk Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:58 pm

Should we bomb Syria? - Page 6 2Q==
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:56 am

Should we bomb Syria? - Page 6 091613
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:57 am

Dear Mr. fshnski:

Thank you for contacting me regarding the conflict in Syria. I appreciate hearing from you.

The chemical attacks in Syria that left more than 1,000 civilians dead, including hundreds of children, are deplorable. As you know, events in Syria and the region have serious repercussions for our country's national security interests, and I have carefully scrutinized President Obama's request for congressional support of military strikes in Syria.

The decision to authorize military force is one of the most serious and sober that I can make as a United States Senator. I have participated in several classified briefings focusing on the conflict in Syria and the President's request. I also joined several senators for a meeting on Syria with the President and Vice President, where I had the opportunity to ask tough questions.

Having called for the President to explain his Syria strategy to the American people in a prime time address, I am glad that he did so on September 10.

In reflecting on the President's speech and the many briefings I have received on Syria, despite my best attempts to discern it, I was left with the conclusion that the administration's strategy on Syria is incoherent and inconsistent. While I believe we have important strategic interests in the region, I could not at this time support committing U.S. military force in Syria in the absence of a well thought out strategy and plan to achieve definable military objectives that are consistent with our national security interests and those of our allies. Given that there are many consequences of using U.S. military force, including the potential for retaliation and escalation, I could not in good conscience support using force without a clear plan for success.

I also listened carefully to what the President had to say about the possibility of working with the Russians to achieve a diplomatic solution. While the world would be safer if the Assad regime verifiably relinquishes its chemical weapons into international custody so they can be destroyed, and we all hope this agreement can be successful, I remain deeply skeptical of Russian President Vladimir Putin and Syrian President Bashar Assad's motives and the United Nations' ability to help facilitate such an outcome.

The Syrian government cannot be allowed to use the cloak of diplomacy to bide time, and the details of any agreement should include strict verification and enforcement provisions. It is important that any agreement also seek to identify, transfer, and destroy Assad's formidable biological weapons arsenal.

Additionally, I will continue to pursue other efforts to isolate Assad's regime and advance our interests in the region. On September 13, I led a bipartisan group of senators in sending a letter to Treasury Secretary Jack Lew calling on him to enforce sanctions that prevent Russian banks that have propped up the Syrian government from doing business in the United States.

Given the strategic interests we have in the Middle East, I will carefully monitor the administration's diplomatic efforts, and I will continue to carefully examine the President's plans and push for a strategy that best protects our national security.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact me. As your Senator, it is important for me to hear from you regarding the current issues affecting our nation. Please do not hesitate to be in touch again if I may be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

Kelly A. Ayotte
U. S. Senator
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:34 am

Donzel wrote:Pretend you are Congress and have to vote about bombing Syria.
Syria is an ally of Iran.

The recent "nuclear-talks" with Iran are the reason that Obama didn't proceed against Assad.

Neutral 
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:33 pm

News Hawk wrote:
fshnski wrote:He passed the buck.
Harry Truman's sign on his desk:

"The Buck Stops Here"

More:

Should we bomb Syria? - Page 6 Obama-TheBuck_zpsbb31bf00

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:55 pm

Good one!! Laughing
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6