Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama: I Didn't Set a Red Line

4 posters

Go down

Obama: I Didn't Set a Red Line Empty Obama: I Didn't Set a Red Line

Post  Outerlimits Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:50 am

Obama: I Didn't Set a Red Line, the World, Congress Did.

He's actually claiming that he never drew that red line.

“I didn’t set a red line,” Obama said. “The world set a red line. The world set a red line when governments representing 98% of the world’s population said the use of chemical weapons are abhorrent, and passed a treaty forbidding their use even when countries are engaged in war. Congress set a red line when it ratified that treaty. Congress set a red line when it indicated, in a piece of legislation entitled the Syria Accountability Act, that some of the horrendous things happening on the ground there need to be answered for.”
“So, when I said in a press conference that my calculus about what’s happening in Syria would be altered by the use of chemical weapons, which the overwhelming consensus of humanity says is wrong, that wasn’t something I just kind of made up. I didn’t pluck it out of thin air. There’s a reason for it.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/obama-america-credibility-syria-96254.html?hp=t1_3

From the Official Whitehouse Transcript:

And the people in Syria and the Assad regime should know that the President means what he says when he set that red line. And keep in mind; he is the one who laid down that marker. He’s the one who directed that we provide this information to the public. And he’s the one who directed that we do everything we can to further investigate this information so that we can establish in credible, corroborated, factual basis what exactly took place.

He didn't set a red line?  Yeah, he did.

Obama is absolutely shameless in blaming everyone else for his failures and now he is telling flat out lies while the media and the rest of his followers are sitting on their butts.   Just when is someone going to call this man what he is?  They act like he walks on water and is never to be challenged.

I am ashamed and embarrassed by this buffoon. Electing a President based purely on acumen to speak with a teleprompter and not his ability has been a complete and total failure. To bad the nick name “Slick Willie” has already been taken.

Obama's new defense:

"Who you gonna believe…me or your lying eyes and ears?"
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Obama: I Didn't Set a Red Line Empty Re: Obama: I Didn't Set a Red Line

Post  fshnski Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:59 am

Just think ... This guy represents the United States of America to the world.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:30 pm

And it's not his first lie.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:57 am